Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Heightmogged Yet Again

DarkStar

DarkStar

Celtcel⌖ϟϟ卐
★★★★★
Bro, I'm tired of coping

The average height for Zoomer males, especially those of my race & Blacks, has got to be at least 6'0 or so: Same goes for foids, their average now has got to be like 5'7-5'8 also, which is practically a negligible difference when compared to me at around 5'8.5-5'9. And let's just say, my frame doesn't help shit out much.

Tons of foids also literally heightmog me, and it's not just some Amazonian volleyball player: It's literally just any average Becky I happen to walk past.

I swear, each year the amount of tallfag zoomers multiplies at my University, and probably every other one across the globe.

It's fucking unreal, and it's even more suifuel.

I swear, each year the amount of tallfag zoomers multiplies at my University, and probably every other one across the globe.
low T = low E, which makes them tall but their bones are very brittle and they all have shit frames

Last edited:
You would rope if you saw noodlewhores taller than you every 2 minutes.

Bro, I'm tired of coping

The average height for Zoomer males, especially those of my race & Blacks, has got to be at least 6'0 or so: Same goes for foids, their average now has got to be like 5'7-5'8 also, which is practically a negligible difference when compared to me at around 5'8.5-5'9. And let's just say, my frame doesn't help shit out much.

Tons of foids also literally heightmog me, and it's not just some Amazonian volleyball player: It's literally just any average Becky I happen to walk past.

If thats bad at 5'9, imagine if i lived in america, being 5'4, where even youngass girls heightmog me. :feelsrope: :feelsrope:

Last edited:
low T = low E,
I saw somewhere that sometimes choir boys were castrated to keep their voices, and those boys grew up to be 6'3 in the 1900s. This makes a lot of sense with the diet of the modern day.

We need Ilnaz Galyaviev but for tallfags. (All fictional ofc.)

I fortunately don't get height mogged much in public since i only leave my house to go to church
But i'd get height mogged a lot like you since i'm 5'7 if i was around fellow zoomers

Bro i live in Southern Europe, were all supposed to be short yet more than half of the guys i see are at least 6 foot and like 1/3 of the f0ids heightmog me (im 5"7). It really nevER began holy shit.

Same goes for foids, their average now has got to be like 5'7-5'8 also, which is practically a negligible difference when compared to me at around 5'8.5-5'9.
I fraud to 5'6 from 5'4 with lifts and shoes and like 60% of foids still heightmog me :feelskek:

Even some noodles and hispanics are taller than me

Nah I’m only an inch taller and don’t feel short.

I fortunately don't get height mogged much in public since i only leave my house to go to church
But i'd get height mogged a lot like you since i'm 5'7 if i was around fellow zoomers
What kind of inkwell goes to church :feelskek::feelskek:

Zoomers are actually getting shorter than previous generations

You may have confirmation bias

Nah I’m only an inch taller and don’t feel short.
same, American Zoomers are actually getting shorter from all the hormones and estrogenized sedentary lifestyle

GenX were the real tallfags (West only)

low T = low E, which makes them tall but their bones are very brittle and they all have shit frames
I’m 6’0” and have a shit narrow frame. Perhaps weak bones too. My left hip is already degenerating

Yes, if you compare the heights of zoomers and genX, genx would be slightly taller

Many zoomer tallfags didnt outgrow their fathers, ive seen this with my own two eyes

This only applies for America and western europe,

I dont know about other places

And in Asia, Brazil, middle east and balkans its the opposite, zoomers are actually getting much much taller

Bro, I'm tired of coping

5’9 is objectively manlet tier in 2024. I’ve gotten height mogged by fucking 8th graders

Yes, if you compare the heights of zoomers and genX, genx would be slightly taller

Many zoomer tallfags didnt outgrow their fathers, ive seen this with my own two eyes

And in Asia, Brazil, middle east and balkans its the opposite, zoomers are actually getting much much taller
Interesting. My father was around 1 inch taller than my 6’0” height

There are also people who overestimate their height too, I knee a guy who claimed 5’9, was 5’7.5-5’8, and didn’t believe me when I told him my height!

Nah the average zoomer is not 6 ft unless they are from the Netherlands or Dinaric Alps