Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Heightmogged by foid

To koniec

To koniec

Goyim
★★★★★
To this day i feel uncomfortably when crossing with foid which taller than you. It's even worse when gap is getting bigger.
I'm myself 173-174 cm (5'8), and when some foid is like 5'9 i don't care...but when she is 5'11 i feel more humiliated, emasculated etc.
Even bigger mog is when you are getting mogged by foid which is from country which is shorter on avarage than your country.
Like swedish 5'8 manlet is getting heightmogged by 6'1 pinoy foid. It's race + height mogging.

I have never seen a 6'1 Filipino foid. I don't even know if I've seen one taller than 5'6.

And this is probably post number 878182 about being heightmogged by femoids.

I am 183ish barefoot and still get mogged by females. It sucks yes but it is what it is. I wouldn't mind getting mogged if they would date me ngl.

Qqtlcnz

Main qimg 674d4de09e33188beded64314210f1e7

Taylor swift bruno mars groesse h

I have never seen a 6'1 Filipino foid. I don't even know if I've seen one taller than 5'6.

I'm talking pure hypothetically. In reality many manlets from ethnic countries who emigrate to nordic countries are getting heightmogged really hard even by foids.
I am 183ish barefoot and still get mogged by females. It sucks yes but it is what it is. I wouldn't mind getting mogged if they would date me ngl.
Where do you live ? Balkans ? Netherlands ?

JFL at still feeling humiliated about being mogged. There is literally no winning, you just have to stop caring. Obsessing over things you can’t control doesn’t help you in any way.

179cm here and it's suifuel seeing girls taller than me :cryfeels: :cryfeels:

JFL at still feeling humiliated about being mogged. There is literally no winning, you just have to stop caring. Obsessing over things you can’t control doesn’t help you in any way.
This just cope with anime tbh

I WISH I WAS 5'11

Unless you have a severe disability any women should be easy to beat.

i have the worst hand-eye coordination of any person in a 50-mile radius and have shit stamina, any moderately athletic foid could beat me up

i have the worst hand-eye coordination of any person in a 50-mile radius and have shit stamina, any moderately athletic foid could beat me up
Ok its over.

i would struggle to win a fight against a petite noodle. white foids will annihilate me
are you a chronic asthmatic

i would struggle to win a fight against a petite noodle. white foids will annihilate me

are you a chronic asthmatic

are you a ethnic manlet? i dont recall you ever mentioning your status

tfw no tall amazonian gf :feelsUnreal:

What I don't get is tall girls wearing not just high heels, but also shoes with overall high soles. I mean like this :

2 2 9 Foot Tall girls

I mean wtf.

Being around foids in public makes me anxious in general

Being born as a manlet is a death sentence

Just stop caring.

Yes definitely i felt so much pain when i got height mogged by some 15 year old girl

I live in the Netherlands where I get heightmogged by girls on a daily basis. I myself am 5'10. I can't go outside without seeing a girl or ten that is at least 6 feet tall.

What I don't get is tall girls wearing not just high heels, but also shoes with overall high soles. I mean like this :

View attachment 241535

I mean wtf.

@rightfulcel
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! It has to stop.

5’8?

damn mogged again on incels.co :feelsrope:

I can relate as I'm the exact same height as you, the tallest girls in my class were always around my own stature but once the sports competitions started I always got mogged to high hell. Sad cuz I always liked tall girls the most but they are most certainly chad only.

I can relate as I'm the exact same height as you, the tallest girls in my class were always around my own stature but once the sports competitions started I always got mogged to high hell. Sad cuz I always liked tall girls the most but they are most certainly chad only.

Brutal tall girls want 6’4+

Brutal tall girls want 6’4+
In my experience yes, my oneitis was my height as well (1.72 m and inb4 muh why didn't you go for petite ones even tho they didn't like me) and I overheard her multiple times that she lusted over basketball Gigachads.

@rightfulcel
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! It has to stop.
At least you are tall enough not to get mogged much

My oneitis height mogs me

:feelskek:

having a oneitis is cucked

especially one that mogs you that badly
I would say she only mogs me by 1-2 inches but if she wore heels then she might as well mog me 5+ inches.

Like swedish 5'8 manlet is getting heightmogged by 6'1 pinoy foid. It's race + height mogging.
I knew a 5'11 japanese woman JFL. Walking nightmare and brutal mogging machine for subhuman manlets like me.

I wish I was in a relationship where the girl would heightmogg me all day. Something I wouldn't be able to get even if I were Chad since height is the most important requirement for women. Unless I dated a mid tier Becky, but I'm still skeptical.

It happens a lot more in recent times and feels like shit

Doesn't happen to me much, but sounds like Suifuel all the same.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back