Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Heightmaxxing techniques from a height expert

• Thread starter Zhou Chang-Xing
  • Start date
Zhou Chang-Xing

Zhou Chang-Xing

Overlord
★★★★★
I found this amazing heightmaxxing video:

View: https://youtu.be/5cCXzrEjN0Q

For sometime I realised that I haven't taken the heightpill well, I'm in a country where almost every man I meet is 6'4~7'1 and almost every toilet I meet is 6'2½~6'3½, and every time I see someone taller than me I just get overwhelmed by a combination of rage and jealousy. :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

But there are heightmaxxing techniques that actually do work and thankfully there's a handy guide to helping us improve our heights. Us short kings to maximise what we have.

I am bitter that everyone around me is taller than me and that I'm a measly tiny fat guy toilets are disgusted by because I'm short as fuck. I hate the fact that these people are blessed with good height while I stand at a height even a 12 year old boy would be embarrassed about having. :cryfeels: Life as a short Dutchman is absolutely brutal and I wish that I could be like a few months ago, that I can just not care about height, that I didn't see other people as "shorter and taller" than me and I just saw them as other people, but once you swallow the heightpill :blackpill: you realise that as a 6'2 (188 cm) Dutchlet everyone is laughing at you behind your back. :feelswhat: You realise that people don't see you as a man, people don't perceive me as their peer, I'm basically like a kid talking to anyone, not just Dutchies, also the Turks, Moroccans, Algerians, Egyptians, Indians, Pakistani's, Chinese, heck even Niggers height-mog me all the time. I literally have to stretch my neck to talk to others.

With 3 inch shoe lifts I can become 6'5 and be perceived as "normal height" by others, maybe if my face wasn't so ugly toilets wouldn't hate me upon seeing me. :cryfeels: I'm just not taking the heightpill :blackpill: well, I always knew that I was short, I told people about the fact that in my country I'm a dwarf and I had Internalised being short, but I never did so knowing that others perceive me as a lesser being for my height. :cryfeels:

I don't treat the few people I meet shorter than me with less respect, maybe that's because subconsciously I always knew that we Short Kings only have each other, we're all in the same boat. :feelsbadman:

I don't think that most other men just know how brutal it is to be height-mogged by teenage girls dozens of times a day, knowing that they probably think of you as "genetic trash" in the rare instances that you aren't a complete ghost to them.

I can think about heightmaxxing... But that's just a cope, my barefoot height will remain 6'2, even if I wear lifts, even if others perceive me as taller, I'll always know deep down that I'm just an imposter who's not actually 6'5 or 6'8 (with the 6 inch lifts), I know that I'm deliberately changing others' perceived reality to feel like I'm more of a man than I really am. :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

Day by Day my life just feels worse, and I would blame the heightpill as being one of my worst triggers, I already had horrible depression and suffered from severe loneliness for years before I was blackpilled, I could take most blackpills, but knowing that you're perceived as less for being short and that nobody explicitly tells you that (well, one female friend who's 4'9 laughed at me for being short :feelswhat:).

Maybe if I go shoeliftmaxxing the sensation of feeling average height will give more confidence, it's a brutal reality that we short men kill ourselves more than our taller counterparts. Maybe I always knew that I wasn't perceived as a real man because of my (lack of) height. :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

I just can't stand this anymore...

I just don't want to do this life anymore...

Sometimes I fantasise that if I die I will get a reset of life with all my memories and can consciously heightmax as a kid...

At night I often dream about fighting men much taller than me and if I punch them or even hit them with a hard object nothing happens but they can easily beat me up, I've had such recurring dreams since childhood. I was always either the shortest or second shortest kid in class...

I just don't want to live this short anymore...

:cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

For sometime I realised that I haven't taken the heightpill well, I'm in a country where almost every man I meet is 6'4~7'1 and almost every toilet I meet is 6'2½~6'3½, and every time I see someone taller than me I just get overwhelmed by a combination of rage and jealousy. :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
You LARPING fuck, not even the Netherland's average height is that tall. :feelskek:

But there are heightmaxxing techniques that actually do work and thankfully there's a handy guide to helping us improve our heights. Us short kings to maximise what we have.

I am bitter that everyone around me is taller than me and that I'm a measly tiny fat guy toilets are disgusted by because I'm short as fuck. I hate the fact that these people are blessed with good height while I stand at a height even a 12 year old boy would be embarrassed about having. :cryfeels: Life as a short Dutchman is absolutely brutal and I wish that I could be like a few months ago, that I can just not care about height, that I didn't see other people as "shorter and taller" than me and I just saw them as other people, but once you swallow the heightpill :blackpill: you realise that as a 6'2 (188 cm) Dutchlet everyone is laughing at you behind your back. :feelswhat: You realise that people don't see you as a man, people don't perceive me as their peer, I'm basically like a kid talking to anyone, not just Dutchies, also the Turks, Moroccans, Algerians, Egyptians, Indians, Pakistani's, Chinese, heck even Niggers height-mog me all the time. I literally have to stretch my neck to talk to others.

With 3 inch shoe lifts I can become 6'5 and be perceived as "normal height" by others, maybe if my face wasn't so ugly toilets wouldn't hate me upon seeing me. :cryfeels: I'm just not taking the heightpill :blackpill: well, I always knew that I was short, I told people about the fact that in my country I'm a dwarf and I had Internalised being short, but I never did so knowing that others perceive me as a lesser being for my height. :cryfeels:

I don't treat the few people I meet shorter than me with less respect, maybe that's because subconsciously I always knew that we Short Kings only have each other, we're all in the same boat. :feelsbadman:

I don't think that most other men just know how brutal it is to be height-mogged by teenage girls dozens of times a day, knowing that they probably think of you as "genetic trash" in the rare instances that you aren't a complete ghost to them.

I can think about heightmaxxing... But that's just a cope, my barefoot height will remain 6'2, even if I wear lifts, even if others perceive me as taller, I'll always know deep down that I'm just an imposter who's not actually 6'5 or 6'8 (with the 6 inch lifts), I know that I'm deliberately changing others' perceived reality to feel like I'm more of a man than I really am. :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

Day by Day my life just feels worse, and I would blame the heightpill as being one of my worst triggers, I already had horrible depression and suffered from severe loneliness for years before I was blackpilled, I could take most blackpills, but knowing that you're perceived as less for being short and that nobody explicitly tells you that (well, one female friend who's 4'9 laughed at me for being short :feelswhat:).

Maybe if I go shoeliftmaxxing the sensation of feeling average height will give more confidence, it's a brutal reality that we short men kill ourselves more than our taller counterparts. Maybe I always knew that I wasn't perceived as a real man because of my (lack of) height. :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

Sometimes I fantasise that if I die I will get a reset of life with all my memories and can consciously heightmax as a kid...

At night I often dream about fighting men much taller than me and if I punch them or even hit them with a hard object nothing happens but they can easily beat me up, I've had such recurring dreams since childhood. I was always either the shortest or second shortest kid in class...

:cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

Bro you gave yo be larp g or sometbi g lol. Wtf are you talking about :feelskek::feelskek: all ethnics heightmog you while you are 6'2? a 12 year old would be ashamed of being 6'2? you're not a Dutchlet dude :feelsjuice: you're around average and simply just tall when compared to non Dutch people :feelsclown:

there's no way that's true :feelswhat::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

I live in an affluent area, the people here are taller than outside of it. I just never leave my neighbourhood, I don't want to meet shit people in shit neighbourhoods.

Mogs me by being 2 inches taller than me.
I'm a 6ft ricecels zoomer

I would kill to be 6'2:reeeeee::reeeeee:

You are delusional at this point

>6'2
>short
I am gonna put to use that ignore button.

Please tlfw/r. How do i become taller? In short sentences

Really wish I could be your height

I've heard LL surgery can help.

I'm basically like a kid talking to anyone, not just Dutchies, also the Turks, Moroccans, Algerians, Egyptians, Indians, Pakistani's, Chinese, heck even Niggers height-mog me all the time. I literally have to stretch my neck to talk to others.
Larping coper:feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelswhat::feelswhat:

heightmaxxing is cope jfl at thinking what ever fucking exercise or posture improvement will make a NOTICEABLE difference in your skeletal height, get the fuck out of here with oh bro I gained an inch! No nigger notices that. :feelsLSD:

The average man in The Netherlands is 6'1". 6'2" puts you one inch above average height, even in The Netherlands.

I am 5'1". That's not a typo. Five feet one inch.

heightcoping
Shit, tell me about it. There are some normies at my school that are tallmaxxing and I have no idea how they do it. You down to PM about putting on an inch or two? :feelsstudy:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back