Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Heightmaxxing is cope

B

Biowaste Removal

This is a work of fiction.
★★★★★
Haven't heard a single success story from one of the bullshit "heightmaxxing stacks" with HGH and SARMS from looksfaggers that wasn't completely natural growth as a teenager. Not a single one who surpassed their predicted height based on their parents. You can't surpass your genetic limit by injecting cow hormones JFL, they're only useful for retard roidcels who want to cope with bodybuilding. Also notice how fags will post about their heightmaxxing journey at the start but never, ever give any updates? Yeah that's how you know it's bullshit, because they didn't get any results and quit. :feelskek::bluepill: FUNNY HOW HUMANS HAVE FOUND WAYS TO LAUNCH ROCKETS TO THE FUCKING MOON BUT CANT FIND A WAY TO GROW PAST THEIR GENETIC LIMIT :feelskek: such a pathetic species

1723168558718a

You wanna know what's even funnier the foidlets and troglodytes hardcore bluepill copers who cope so hard they think youtube subliminals and "muh manifestation" can make them grow. Oh, they don't post any updates either by the way.

Proper heightmaxxing require a lot of chemical to be injected into your body lol

It's not as easy like watered down stupid advice like just drink milk bro :soy::soy::soy:

On top of that you need niche doctor to do it all
You will also need tons of drugs and supplement to counter react the adverse effect
JFL the most ironic is that you have to be a teenager to do that which is impossible because no teenager will have that much knowledge lol except their parents bribe a niche doctor to inject HGH no matter what

By the time anyone either knows about the blackpill or has the money to pay for this shit their growth plates are already closed anyway

On top of that you need niche doctor to do it all
You will also need tons of drugs and supplement to counter react the adverse effect
JFL the most ironic is that you have to be a teenager to do that which is impossible because no teenager will have that much knowledge lol except their parents bribe a niche doctor to inject HGH no matter what
Not true, the looksfag users were teenagers, read my OP, but they never posted any updates so it probably didn't work

By the time anyone either knows about the blackpill or has the money to pay for this shit their growth plates are already closed anyway
I remember looking into getting mk677 or hgh at 16/17 but I stopped coping and realised my growth plates were already closed

Exactly jfl, how do you expect 13 year olds to know where to get Letrozole to keep their growth plates open, nigga. Actually even younger than 13, when your growth plates are "almost" closed you probably won't grow more than millimeters either

Not true, the looksfag users were teenagers, read my OP, but they never posted any updates so it probably didn't work
I have one of them who PM their gains to me
But they were helped by niche doctor and was supported by his parents lol

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

I remember looking into getting mk677 or hgh at 16/17 but I stopped coping and realised my growth plates were already closed
Cope growth plates don't close until 18-19 unless you're an early bloomer, you fucked up big time JFL

I have one of them who PM their gains to me
But they were helped by niche doctor and were supported by his parents lol

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
Having blackpilled parents like that is even more rare than having tallfag parents to make you tall in the first place JFLL

Cope growth plates don't close until 18-19 unless you're an early bloomer, you fucked up big time JFL
I already hadn't grown since 15 and I was tanner stage 5 since then. Most people I know haven't grown since 16

Having blackpilled parents like that is even more rare than having tallfag parents to make you tall in the first place JFLL
Yeah lol
JFL what a fucking joke

FUNNY HOW HUMANS HAVE FOUND WAYS TO LAUNCH ROCKETS TO THE FUCKING MOON BUT CANT FIND A WAY TO GROW PAST THEIR GENETIC LIMIT :feelskek: such a pathetic species
Yeah one of the biggest proof that human species are collectively bluepilled retard

FUNNY HOW HUMANS HAVE FOUND WAYS TO LAUNCH ROCKETS TO THE FUCKING MOON BUT CANT FIND A WAY TO GROW PAST THEIR GENETIC LIMIT :feelskek: such a pathetic species
Their is only way. Eugenics and Selection for height in a good environment

Their is only way. Eugenics and Selection for height in a good environment
PAST GENETIC LIMIT I said. For people who are already living, not people who aren't born yet. Learn how to read

That's not possible unfortunately :fuk:
That's the whole point of this thread, telling people it's not possible so stop coping about it

That's the whole point of this thread, telling people it's not possible so stop coping about it
It's possible for future generations though, genocide all femlets :feelsree:

Only legit heightmax that works is LL

Only legit heightmax that works is LL
LL is cucked, imagine spending hundred thousand just to permanently damage your legs, to get a fraction of something so many people WERE BORN WITH. Fuck that shit, I'd rather eat shit

dont tell me redpillers invented “heightmaxxing” :lul:

LL is cucked, imagine spending hundred thousand just to permanently damage your legs, to get a fraction of something so many people WERE BORN WITH. Fuck that shit, I'd rather eat shit
Id sacrifice whole humanity for 1 inch of height, ill do LL when i have the money

It's possible for future generations though, genocide all femlets :feelsree:
But if everyone's tall, no one's tall, and the cycle repeats itself again

Id sacrifice whole humanity for 1 inch of height, ill do LL when i have the money
imagine spending hundred thousand just to permanently damage your legs, to get a fraction of something so many people WERE BORN WITH. They were BORN WITH IT FOR FREE WITH NO PAIN WHATSOEVER WHILE YOU HAVE TO GO THROUGH SEVERE PAIN PERMANENT DAMAGE AND A SHIT TON OF MONEY. Just LDAR

dont tell me redpillers invented “heightmaxxing” :lul:
It's been a thing for years now, it started with Chinese foidlets and spread to curry looksfag communities

Haven't heard a single success story from one of the bullshit "heightmaxxing stacks" with HGH and SARMS from looksfaggers that wasn't completely natural growth as a teenager. Not a single one who surpassed their predicted height based on their parents.
It seems pretty common to me considering the sheer amount of zoomer ethnics I've seen that brutally heightmogged their parents.

imagine spending hundred thousand just to permanently damage your legs, to get a fraction of something so many people WERE BORN WITH. They were BORN WITH IT FOR FREE WITH NO PAIN WHATSOEVER WHILE YOU HAVE TO GO THROUGH SEVERE PAIN PERMANENT DAMAGE AND A SHIT TON OF MONEY. Just LDAR
Well im not born with it, thats why i need to get it by other means

Well im not born with it, thats why i need to get it by other means
Just use that money to buy an isolated house and LDAR, it's cucked

It seems pretty common to me considering the sheer amount of zoomer ethnics I've seen that brutally heightmogged their parents.
That's because of diet, their parents grew up in war-torn Afghanistan or post-British India, of course their parents are short because they were stunted, but had the potential to be just as tall. If their parents grew up in the West they would be the same height.

Just use that money to buy an isolated house and LDAR, it's cucked
I dont have a need for a house, id be happy with a small house

I wanted to accuse you of being an alt of Gokubro due to your aggressive manners, but that cant be because he actually advocates LL

That's because of diet, their parents grew up in war-torn Afghanistan or post-British India, of course their parents are short because they were stunted, but had the potential to be just as tall. If their parents grew up in the West they would be the same height.
The immigrants that came to the West usually come from wealthy families though, so they shouldn't have been severely stunted.

The immigrants that came to the West usually come from wealthy families though, so they shouldn't have been severely stunted.
You underestimate how bad it is in developing countries. I've been to them before, trust me. There's literally nothing containing protein to eat. Studies show that protein, vitamins, and metals are extremely important in the postnatal period and height at age 2 is important.

It's been a thing for years now, it started with Chinese foidlets and spread to curry looksfag communities
tldr pls what are the “methods” Cant bothet to search for that shit

tldr pls what are the “methods” Cant bothet to search for that shit
Literally just injecting HGH and sarms. Doesn't work 99% of the time, they would've achieved the same height naturally unless they started early and had their parents and doctor helping them

after puberty you will not grow
hgh just gives you cancer

heightmaxxing works but you have to below 20 and your growth plates can't be closed or fused.
it also requires a lot of money, isn't it weird all rich fags have tall kids?? baron trump is like 6'9 or something stupid

rice in skorea managed to increase their height just by hgh alone. i have heard its getting popular in currydia

baron trump is like 6'9 or something stupid
Nah his height is genetic, his mother is almost 6 foot and Slav while his father is pure Germanic and 6'2 when he was younger. With the right nutrition he would've reached that height anyways

Literally just injecting HGH and sarms. Doesn't work 99% of the time, they would've achieved the same height naturally unless they started early and had their parents and doctor helping them
hm i expected something diff. Injecting hormones is not something redpillers would preach.. this looks more like invented by autists on looxmaxorg

Our parents may have been middle class or higher but they weren’t eating American goy slop. Plus sometimes like in my parents case height genes skipped them or they got their height from their moms.

My grandpas were 6’3 and about 5’10. It was kind of obvious despite my growth being stunted for a bit I would surpass them

hm i expected something diff. Injecting hormones is not something redpillers would preach.. this looks more like invented by autists on looxmaxorg
HGH used to be prescribed by doctors in China for kids as long as their parents paid for it, something Kike doctors over here would never do, autist on looksmax org learned about it and cooked up their own formulas. But really you need to be somewhat early in puberty and you need an actual good thugmaxxed doctor willing to give the right formula or it won't work.

Scientists should stop fucking coping about muhhh unethical means and just go full human trials until they figure something out mang I can't cope like this. I need wider clavicles and wrist bones this is torture.