Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Heightism gave me body dysmorphia (Heightism in Action)

• Thread starter Zhou Chang-Xing
  • Start date
Zhou Chang-Xing

Zhou Chang-Xing

Overlord
★★★★★
https://leglengtheningsurgery.com/surgery/heightism-dysphoria/

"Heightism in Action

Though you may not even notice when a movie or TV show makes a joke about short people, heightism has tangible, long-lasting effects. You’d surely notice if a commercial tried to be cheeky and poke fun at someone’s weight, right? The normalization of heightism is aided by the boom in popularity of Instagram, where everyone seems to be striving for the perfect body. Still, after puberty, height isn’t something you can naturally change.

Dating apps like Tinder, where perceived attractiveness is the name of the game, also plaster your image at the forefront of your profile. Studies have even found that taller men are more likely to have higher-paying jobs than their shorter counterparts. A little under 3% of CEOs are below 5’7″ [3], which could be attributed to a lack of confidence and bullying that comes along with growing up at a shorter height."

Before I was Blackpilled I didn't really bother with my height, some tallfags laughed at my height, for example at the Red Cross a 198 cm (6'6) colleague posed a few pictures laughing at my height. As someone who's 188 cm (6'2) in the Netherlands I feel like a dwarf here, whenever I go out I get height-mogged, today even by an elderly lady in her 70's. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill: I keep thinking about how different my life would be if I were 10 cm taller, how different my life would be if I were 20 cm taller. I keep thinking about how different my life would be, I keep looking up leg lengthening surgery, I keep looking up shoe lifts, yeah with lifts I can add 4 inches of height, I can be 6'6 like the fucking tallfags that laugh at me and mock my short stature. But it wouldn't be me, it would be like a toilet wearing high heels, I would simply be "visually lying".

I developed skin colour dysmorphia, I have always hated my African texture hair and attempted to straighten it. I don't want to do plastic surgery, I don't want to do such radical things to change my body. But I can't stop thinking about it, I deliberately don't keep any mirrors in my house, whenever I look in the mirror I'm amazed with how short I look, whenever I see my reflection I just see a fat, short ugly Nigger and I hate it. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

Why did the universe make me short?! What did I do to deserve this?! :feelswhat::blackpill:

I try to cope, but I can't cope, I just feel too short, even if I'm the tallest man in a dozen shops on the same day, I see one person taller than me and I feel like a fucking dwarf again.

Maybe I would feel more comfortable in my body if I had someone that would love me, maybe if I had a female partner that would tell me that she loves me I wouldn't feel this. Maybe I would just be insecure and think that she thinks I'm ugly and feel like she's always checking other men out, I don't know. I'm a naturally insecure man. :feelswhat::blackpill:

I just can't cope anymore, I feel more like shit every day. :feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman:

man up:redpill: its all in your head:bluepill: go ER on foids and tallfags who get it all:blackpill:

Yeah I think every trucel here has that

Women should be treated like cattle.

You're so short. No way it's your real height.

whenever I go out I get height-mogged, today even by an elderly lady in her 70'
:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha: The state of dutchcel larpers. If you said 18 year old it would be a little more believable :feelskek::feelskek: