Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Heightfrauding: The nigger method

blackraven

blackraven

Enlightened Hermit
★★★★★
1. When asked what's your height, add 4-6 inches

2. Get immediately called out because no one believes in you

3. "But I'm still (2-4 inches aboves your real height) barefoot!"

4. People can still tell you're faking

5. "Buh like honestly you care? It bothers you? Why ahh yuu so obsessed over muh height? Does it really matter to you so much?"

Gaslight your way to being chad theory :feelsthink:

"Buh like honestly you care? It bothers you? Why ahh yuu so obsessed over muh height? Does it really matter to you so much?"
It means you're insecure and toxic. Short man syndrome. Tee hee

If a whore asks you about your height, immediately respond by asking what her body count is.
Whores are proud of their high body counts, it won't affect them as much as a 5'2 males suicidefuel height.

If a whore asks you about your height, immediately respond by asking what her body count is.
or how much weight they are packing if they are fat.

5. "Buh like honestly you care? It bothers you? Why ahh yuu so obsessed over muh height? Does it really matter to you so much?"
she will just tell you that she does and that she's not going to date a loser manlet. it's as simple as that.
toilets are shameless these days and they will shame you for your appearance in front of you

Foids are great at deflecting when asked about their body count "Insecure napoleon complex inkwell, if you weren't so toxically masculine maybe you would get a gf. Body count doesn't matter tee hee :foidSoy:"

1. When asked what's your height, add 4-6 inches

2. Get immediately called out because no one believes in you

3. "But I'm still (2-4 inches aboves your real height) barefoot!"

4. People can still tell you're faking

typical hispanic attitude

typical hispanic attitude
Personally I've never heard of latino complain or feel bad about their height neither in IRL nor online. Niggers however...

I got called out for heightfrauding by an inch by some shota POS when I was 17