Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill [Heightcopers GTFIH] Tall incels DO exist. Stop coping

• Thread starter Deleted member 20811
  • Start date
same honestly, well the rare 6'2" chad face does better but those are very rare for the most part 5'10" chadlite is who foids fuck cause genuine 6'+ chads are rare
If you're both tall and gl you truly won at life the second you are born

Height matters absolutely.

A 5/10 face 190cm guy will be fine while a 5/10 face 170cm guy will be incel.

Good response
100%

@Colvin76 on target mate

Yea, stblackops2cel seems 6’0-6’3 based on that Ferrari picture and he is certainly incel lol

Yea, stblackops2cel seems 6’0-6’3 based on that Ferrari picture and he is certainly incel lol
Can confirm I'm 5ft 11in in a country with shit average height and it's still over for me

Sub 5'4''. Height>face

Slays implies Tall. But Tall does not imply Slays.
By contraposition, Short implies Does not slays.

Do it mathematically. The heightpill is still real.

Oh and please, before saying "b-b-but I have seen manlets slays" remember that for the sake of the analysis we are always talking satistically. There will always be some weird cases of manlets slaying and tall men not slaying, come on.

Just don't have a subhuman face theory

I do believe they exist

Being tall is just one attractive trait (one of the most important). But it can't redeem tons of flaws. Being 6'3 isn't going to help you when you have an ugly face, bad skin, and bad teeth with a receding hairline.

Incel's can have genuinely good features but what makes them incel is that they have many more bad features and what good ones they have cannot redeem the bad ones.