Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill [Heightcopers GTFIH] Tall incels DO exist. Stop coping

• Thread starter Deleted member 20811
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 20811

KHHV
-
You are retarded if you think that being 183cm+ 6'0"+ excuses you from any physical flaws. It DOESN'T.

There are plenty of tall incels with bad faces, bad frames, ethnic, small dick, etc.

Fuck, I'm only 176cm 5'9.25" myself and there are some tallcels THAT ARE MORE INCEL THAN ME. Thats saying a lot because I'm ugly, autistic and ethnic.

For SMV, height is like any other "positive" trait. It will only be beneficial if you have OTHER GOOD FEATURES TOO. Like good face, frame, dick, etc. Having one good trait is not enough to ascend.

Face > Height.
You are not blackpilled if you think UGLY tall guys are slaying.

That's my height and I'm incel

Yeah man, too many people saying "hwites can't be incel", "tall people can't be incel". Gets annoying tbh

I even tried adding an inch on tinder and still got 0 matches on top of that

The biggest slayers at my school and uni were around 5'10 but had chadlite faces

Yeah my 6'4 acquaintance was rotting in CoD all summer. Really cemented in my head the importance of face.

Yeah man, too many people saying "hwites can't be incel", "tall people can't be incel". Gets annoying tbh
Yeah it really is. People who say shit like that are just coping and bluepilled.

Same as the retards that say "blacks can't be incel".

Judging someone for ONE TRAIT, will always piss me off no matter what trait it is.

It’s a combination of height, face, race, dick, money, and other factors

Yeah it really is. People who say shit like that are just coping and bluepilled.

Same as the retards that say "blacks can't be incel".

Judging someone for ONE TRAIT, will always piss me off no matter what trait it is.
Yea foids want the whole package they don’t want a ugly black guy or a ugly tall guy of any race or even an averagish guy tbh. They want above average

Still tallfags can surgery max out. no amount of surgery can compensate for 5'5 curry

My face is acceptable but height sinks me hard

claiming that you can get girls with height alone is the dumbest gigacope of all time, I'm 6'0 and at 29 I've never been on a date, all because I have a 2/10 face, foids aren't attracted to one trait you have to have a harmonious balance between all your features.

Slays implies Tall. But Tall does not imply Slays.
By contraposition, Short implies Does not slays.

Do it mathematically. The heightpill is still real.

Oh and please, before saying "b-b-but I have seen manlets slays" remember that for the sake of the analysis we are always talking satistically. There will always be some weird cases of manlets slaying and tall men not slaying, come on.

Last edited:
Ofcourse they do exist, but a self proclaimed "above average face according to PSL" and being 6'5 incel doesn't exist.

@Ryo_Hazuki had surgeries and still ended up being a 3/10 at best
he still gets respect from other men purely due to his height. nor will he ever experience the humiliation of walking by elementary schoolers who height mog him

he still gets respect from other men purely due to his height. nor will he ever experience the humiliation of walking by elementary schoolers who height mog him
Thats true. Height does matter in OTHER aspects of life.

My post was just focusing on SMV

ive heard a foid in my kitchen at uni say "i sucked him off cus he was tall"

so no they dont really

Can confirm, I have this tallfag friend who is an incel in denial, has a subhuman face and shit frame. Height helps but won't save you.

You gotta be really ugly as a 6'2+ to call yourself incel

You gotta be really ugly as a 6'2+ to call yourself incel

Doesnt work like that.

so no they dont really

Some foids have a height fetish just like some guys have a weight fetish. These are rare cases though. Majority of foids want a tall, good looking white guy.

Can confirm, I have this tallfag friend who is an incel in denial, has a subhuman face and shit frame. Height helps but won't save you.

Just be tall bro. Bitches will come and suck your dick coz of your height bro.
It does. 6'2 is tall enough where youd need a deformed face to not get a single ugly girl to fuck

Prolly if youre white. If youre ethnic, you also need a good looking face on top of that. Iam 6 4 and yet 32 yrs old and KHHV.

Had a 6 foot 5 friend in middle school who has high inhib and had a very "nerdy" face. He was relentlessly bullied by the 5 foot 4 brads and chads, although it might be because he just had an autist personality overall.

Had a 6 foot 5 friend in middle school who has high inhib and had a very "nerdy" face. He was relentlessly bullied by the 5 foot 4 brads and chads, although it might be because he just had an autist personality overall.

Ive seen many ugly tallcels get bullied and made fun of by foids, myself included.

Ive seen many ugly tallcels get bullied and made fun of by foids, myself included.
I think height definitely is something that would help you not get bullied in school, but without putting on muscle you just look like a frail male asking to get bullied. But at the same time its not like a middle schooler can just go to the gym and start lifting just because of that.

claiming that you can get girls with height alone is the dumbest gigacope of all time, I'm 6'0 and at 29 I've never been on a date, all because I have a 2/10 face, foids aren't attracted to one trait you have to have a harmonious balance between all your features.
6' is a decent above average height but you need to be 6'3''+ with AT LEAST an average frame to slay off height alone

Like good face, frame, dick, etc. Having one good trait is not enough to ascend.
good face
nice V frame even lifting
avarage big dick
185cm
still a dry dick.
ok and now?

had a 6'2 friend, only ever had a used annoying low tier becky gf. he is extremely high iq but still got rejected by a deathnik looking ugly foid with shit low E body, he was very fucking depressed after that

so no they dont really

WT....what woman talks so explicitly to a guy, not to say an incel.. Either you are a rare exception here on .co or she is.

WT....what woman is talking such explicitly to a guy, not to say to an incel. Either you are a rare exception here on .co or she is.
she said it in front of everyone who was in the flat sharing that kitchen
in my country 1st year students talk like that all the time
its very weird

While height doesn't guarantee ascension its low IQ to act like height doesn't matter at all, which is what a lot of butthurt tallfags will say.

Ok, thanks for explaining.

Having one good trait is not enough to ascend.
This. I believe that Height > Face, but also that both are important. Thus, both ugly tallfags and handsome manlets are potential candidates for inceldom.

While height doesn't guarantee ascension its low IQ to act like height doesn't matter at all, which is what a lot of butthurt tallfags will say.
Height matters absolutely.

A 5/10 face 190cm guy will be fine while a 5/10 face 170cm guy will be incel.

This. I believe that Height > Face, but also that both are important. Thus, both ugly tallfags and handsome manlets are potential candidates for inceldom.
Good response

Whites can be incel and tall people can be incel
I agree. What I'm saying is that it's annoying to constantly hear people claim that all whites and all tall people are fakecels just because of that.

I agree. What I'm saying is that it's annoying to constantly hear people claim that all whites and all tall people are fakecels just because of that.
Yeah I know I was agreeing w you

I even tried adding an inch on tinder and still got 0 matches on top of that

The biggest slayers at my school and uni were around 5'10 but had chadlite faces
same honestly, well the rare 6'2" chad face does better but those are very rare for the most part 5'10" chadlite is who foids fuck cause genuine 6'+ chads are rare