Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News HEIGHTandBBC live in 10 minutes! GTFIH

He mogs us all

He only wants blonde pale stacy :feelswhat:

dnr ddnt watch

Wait, you mean i get to listen to someone who doesn't belong in the community regurgitate information i already know?

Sweet!

2020 08 05 13 12 51

dnr ddnt watch
It hasn't even started yet you goobers
Wait, you mean i get to listen to someone who doesn't belong in the community regurgitate information i already know?

Sweet!

View attachment 463884
How does he not belong here? His face is truecel tier. I know a lot of you don't like watching blackpill/incel content because it's basically water is wet to you at this point but it's lifefuel for me because I actually get to hear our philosophy out loud. It hits different when you hear someone say it rather than reading words on a screen

no
me no watch

he is a low tier normie sexhaver who constantly whines and complains

the videos are boring and just recycled information aimed at normalfags

don't care

he is a low tier normie sexhaver who just whines and complains
He betabuxed a literal single mother like over a decade ago lmao. I thought the general consensus on betabuxxng was that it doesn't count as ascension? Now you guys want to flip the narrative?
the videos are boring and just recycled information aimed at normalfags
99% of the people in chat are normies who don't even know this site exists. They probably don't even know what braincels is. It's kind of weird how many normies/sexhavers watch his streams given that incel/blackpill was supposed to be extremely polarizing, controversial, taboo etc. Whatever, Face's content is still entertaining to me

Does it really matter who's "representing" us as long as they're below average, blackpilled, and incel?
yes , or else you're being milked for vues and money

I miss his proper uploads. were fun to watch

cope , keep making fakecels rich
Except he's not a fakecel
[UWSL]next time promote a foid that talks about the blackpill [/UWSL]:feelsjuice:
OMG WOMAN BASED :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:
:feelskek:
I miss his proper uploads. were fun to watch
I only started watching him like 2 years ago so I mostly just tune into his streams since he doesn't really make videos but ye his lookism videos are iconic tbhngl

his lookism videos are iconic tbhngl
They are perfect to send to bluepillers or normalfags since he doesnt go all edgy and he doesnt sound like some shut in incel

He betabuxxed a literal single mother like over a decade ago lmao. I thought the general consensus on betabuxxing was that it doesn't count as ascension? Now you guys want to flip the narrative?
betabuxxing is ascension in some cases. he had this relationship in early 20s, that's different from some incel getting a chance to betabuxx at 40 years old.
99% of the people in chat are normies who don't even know this site exists. They probably don't even know what braincels is. It's kind of weird how many normies/sexhavers watch his streams given that incel/blackpill was supposed to be extremely polarizing, controversial, taboo etc. Whatever, Face's content is still entertaining to me
i assume it's like twitch chat where everyone just spams random retarded shit.

he reminds me of sandman in the way he tries to commercialize the blackpill, except that doesn't work because blackpill has no mainstream appeal.

They are perfect to send to bluepillers or normalfags since he doesnt go all edgy and he doesnt sound like some shut in incel
Kek Face always sounds like a shut in incel but ye I would definitely recommend them to newfags who are genuinely interested in taking the blackpill
betabuxxing is ascension in some cases. he had this relationship in early 20s, that's different from some incel getting a chance to betabuxx at 40 years old.
Let's be honest, most people here could ascend by betabuxing a below average used up landwhale single mother. It's not like it's some insane feat
i assume it's like twitch chat where everyone just spams random retarded shit.

he reminds me of sandman in the way he tries to commercialize the blackpill, except that doesn't work because blackpill has no mainstream appeal.
All chats are the same, but Twitch chat takes the autism to a new level what with the emote spamming and shit. I don't see how he's trying to commercialize the blackpill, it's just that he has the most influence in the community. He's no different than any other incel/blackpill YouTuber
[UWSL]except that doesn't work because blackpill has no mainstream appeal.[/UWSL]
Then why is 99% of his chat sexhavers and normies?

Kek Face always sounds like a shut in incel but ye I would definitely recommend them to newfags who are genuinely interested in taking the blackpill
nigga sounds better than me at least XDDDDD