Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Height

Red Shambhala

Red Shambhala

Death to America
★★
mEQvMwO.jpg

Sparky said:
I’m going to cope by telling myself that the femoid is 4”4

If that femoid were 4'4'' she wouldn't be with that guy but only with someone who is at least 8 foot tall. Women are such shallow CUNTS and slaves.

How my parents expect me to do something in life if I go out and some high school girls are taller than me, it's soul crushing

is this panettiere and klitschko?

Sparky said:
Just seen that the guy is 6”6

It’s ogre for us manlets :(

Six feet is the minimum requirement, given how shallow, submissive/masochistic and borg-like the female is. And given how fucking tall the average white guy is these days. A six foot female wouldn't even be considered to be that tall anymore.

Look at ther expression of full satisfaction on her face. She is feeling his genes in her pussy.

Anon said:
Look at ther expression of full satisfaction on her face. She is feeling his genes in her pussy.

Feminism and equality is all just a kind of "class warfare" if you want. War against low-status men. Women want to be raped, enslaved and leashed by tall and dominant high-status Chads, and lock away all other men for DARING to have a sexuality at all. Women make me so sick.

Sparky said:
I’m praying that I’m not one of those people whose plates fuse earlier than usual and I can still get some growth from HGH at 18. 

What’s the maximum amount of inches you can get from LL?

4 inches is the max i think. anything over this is dangerous.

Red Shambhala said:
Feminism and equality is all just a kind of "class warfare" if you want. War against low-status men. Women want to be raped, enslaved and leashed by tall and dominant high-status Chads, and lock away all other men for DARING to have a sexuality at all. Women make me so sick.

Women are vile and depraved creatures.