Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Height VS Face (according to foids)

OscarAllius

OscarAllius

i use arch btw
★★★★★
7d 11h 36m
I have said here before that I would do a kind of experiment to try and settle this debate once and for all. Lots of guys here try to assume what a female's answer to this question would be. So I went out of the way and asked the females themselves.

Before this experiment I was convinced that height mattered most, but the results surprised me. I asked 7 girls (yeah, it's because I'm a loser and don't know many girls out there), and ALL OF THEM answered that face matters more than height. Most of them said it was a difficult decision to take, but two of them were 100% sure of their answers.

Are girls the most reliable source of information about this topic? Was the group too small? Am I just stupid? I'll let YOU be the judge of that. Also, I'll edit this in case of any update regarding this experiment.

RejectedCoomMaxxer

RejectedCoomMaxxer

Roses are Red, Violets are Blue, Can i COOM on U?
★★
2d 7h 55m
Their answer can be biased if you are a shortcel and the survey isn’t anonymized

OscarAllius

OscarAllius

i use arch btw
★★★★★
7d 11h 36m
RejectedCoomMaxxer said:
Their answer can be biased if you are a shortcel and the survey isn’t anonymized
you have a good point. I may redo this experiment, but trying to get a wider group of girls and making the survey anonymized

N

notafraid69

Banned
-
2d 16h 48m
10000000000% it's face over height. Being a chad with strong prominent bones and bright eyes and strong brow ridge and full head of hair is way more fucking important than being over 6 foot. I see guys constantly who are under 6 feet who look like gigachads especially since I live in a big city and most of them have hot stacy gfs and some of there gfs are slightly taller than them.

RejectedCoomMaxxer

RejectedCoomMaxxer

Roses are Red, Violets are Blue, Can i COOM on U?
★★
2d 7h 55m
OscarAllius said:
you have a good point. I may redo this experiment, but trying to get a wider group of girls and making the survey anonymized
You reminded me of this final group project in a sex biology class I had in college where we had to conduct a survey where we ask girls about the first thing they noticed in a potential mate and whether it is a physical trait (height, face, etc) or non-physical (money, hobbies, etc). Here are the results from the survey if you’re interested. We noticed that mainly younger girls (27 and under) chose an option relating to a physical trait and girls older than 28 were more likely to choose non-physical. My group had 5 people and 2 of them were hot ass girls who asked their sorority friends.

OscarAllius

OscarAllius

i use arch btw
★★★★★
7d 11h 36m
RejectedCoomMaxxer said:
You reminded me of this final group project in a sex biology class I had in college where we had to conduct a survey where we ask girls about the first thing they noticed in a potential mate and whether it is a physical trait (height, face, etc) or non-physical (money, hobbies, etc). Here are the results from the survey if you’re interested. We noticed that mainly younger girls (27 and under) chose an option relating to a physical trait and girls older than 28 were more likely to choose non-physical. My group had 5 people and 2 of them were hot ass girls who asked their sorority friends.

View attachment 493098
amazing survey, bro. just proves that the wall indeed exists

R

rottingricecel

Recruit
★★★
9d 7h 24m
imagine trusting what a women says. why dont you ask personality vs height i bet all of them choose personality

LOLI BREEDING

LOLI BREEDING

when your life is not your own
★★★★★
182d 11h 38m
OscarAllius said:
yeah, it's because I'm a loser and don't know many girls out there
normie alert. I don't know a single fucking woman

SoloAlex

SoloAlex

I hate privileged people
★★
54d 3h 0m
ollie said:
height > face.

i am short and girls never take me seriously and theres nothign to fix my height while face can be fixed some cases
We don’t take you seriously too. Maybe your height is not the reason.

Pancakecel

Pancakecel

You get what you fucking deserve
★★★
74d 3h 27m
Ah, this thread for the 1837473829204 time.

OscarAllius

OscarAllius

i use arch btw
★★★★★
7d 11h 36m
rottingricecel said:
imagine trusting what a women says. why dont you ask personality vs height i bet all of them choose personality
yeah you're right, women aren't the best source of information

RecessedChinCel

RecessedChinCel

Major
★★★★★
52d 19m
ollie said:
height > face.

i am short and girls never take me seriously and theres nothign to fix my height while face can be fixed some cases
Locationmaxx. I would rope if I had to live in a gigatallchad country

WØLF

WØLF

I CAN'T BREED
★★★★★
237d 18h 38m
OscarAllius said:
I asked 7 girls (yeah, it's because I'm a loser and don't know many girls out there), and ALL OF THEM answered that face matters more than height. Most of them said it was a difficult decision to take, but two of them were 100% sure of their answers.

Cristo

Cristo

Nothing
★★★
3d 16h 55m
I want to believe

I want to believe

I enjoy self-destruction.
★★★★★
61d 1h 56m
Both are important.
If you're ugly, then it sucks.
If you're short, then it sucks.
Of course, one can't be too handsome, but can be too tall. So, it's better to be a 10/10 6' than a 6/10 7'4", for example (if you wanna fuck as many foids as possible).

OscarAllius

OscarAllius

i use arch btw
★★★★★
7d 11h 36m
I want to believe said:
Both are important.
If you're ugly, then it sucks.
If you're short, then it sucks.
Of course, one can't be too handsome, but can be too tall. So, it's better to be a 10/10 6' than a 6/10 7'4", for example (if you wanna fuck as many foids as possible).
probably the most reasonable answer until now

Deleted member 36942

Deleted member 36942

Banned
-
1d 8h 47m
Height > face is law.

D

Deleted member 27768

And we'll die, waiting for a new day.
-
57d 17h 54m