Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Height Theory: How Being Tall Or Short Relates To Seduction And Social Dynamics

N

NeverSubmit

Admiral
★★★★
Manlets enter at your own risk. This is suicidefuel for you. For you guys that don't think height matters much you need to see this. "Tall is good, tall is healthy, tall is succesful. So don't bother about going to the gym, don't bother about putting on flashy clothes, be tall"

manlets have 0 chance in this world

It's more of a relationship between height and frame (general size proportion). Lankets aren't in the best position. Either way it's genetics unless you're lucky enough to have access HGH as a child or in your teens

It's more of a relationship between height and frame (general size proportion). Lankets aren't in the best position. Either way it's genetics unless you're lucky enough to have access HGH as a child or in your teens
The study shows that height is all that matters

Im a dead man walking

I don't care about being tall. I'm 5'5 and Asian and I've accepted it.

The least I can do to better my situation is do constant knuckle push ups, sit ups, squats, and punch myself in order to increase pain tolerance. Because not just women give me problems. Even other men when they see the weak looking dude. And would result in them bullying me.

They only learn to respect me when I growl at em and give em a death stare... or see my calloused knuckles in the break room or in a work meeting.

I'm not trying to be the next Manny Pacquiao or Bruce Lee. Just making sure I have deterrent force in case I have to fight physically again. I've been in give or take 20 street fights because of bullies. First 10 or so were losses. And after that it became stalemates or victories over physically stronger men. Because I have decent fighting skills and high aggression factor. The only kind of men in America with comparable or greater aggression factor are ex-cons and ex-military with high PTSD. I never seen a normie with comparable aggression factor.

I'm the type of guy who would keep attacking even if you land 10 punches for every 1 I land. You gotta knock me out or get me into one of those submission holds to stop me.

Even if you win the fight, you will be guaranteed to be licking some wounds unless you're a professional fighter, or have special forces level combat skills, or if you just got extremely lucky.

I have the fighting skills of an experienced street fighter or amateur MMA fighter. And that's something I can confidently say and its a piece of dignity that I have salvaged.

Yes I'm short and ugly. Nothing I can do about that. But I feel that my fighting skills, intelligence, and spiritual connection to Jesus is what helps retain my self worth and stops me from completely losing it in this good for nothing world.

Hopefully this post is some Life fuel. :)

i still would rather be a manlet with a excellent face.

It never even began.
Remember, all suicide fuel, can just as easily be interpreted as ER fuel. :feelzez:

GrizzledGloomyGerenuk-size_restricted.gif

Said it before and I'll say it again: I've known plenty of good looking shorter dudes that slay and plenty of ugly tall dudes that can't get laid.

Feel the pain of that manlet. Why even take part in such humiliating action?

face > height.

6'2 and its never done shit for me, still a 22 touchless virgin.

The least I can do to better my situation is do constant knuckle push ups, sit ups, squats, and punch myself in order to increase pain tolerance. Because not just women give me problems. Even other men when they see the weak looking dude. And would result in them bullying me.

They only learn to respect me when I growl at em and give em a death stare... or see my calloused knuckles in the break room or in a work meeting.

I'm not trying to be the next Manny Pacquiao or Bruce Lee. Just making sure I have deterrent force in case I have to fight physically again. I've been in give or take 20 street fights because of bullies. First 10 or so were losses. And after that it became stalemates or victories over physically stronger men. Because I have decent fighting skills and high aggression factor. The only kind of men in America with comparable or greater aggression factor are ex-cons and ex-military with high PTSD. I never seen a normie with comparable aggression factor.

I'm the type of guy who would keep attacking even if you land 10 punches for every 1 I land. You gotta knock me out or get me into one of those submission holds to stop me.

Even if you win the fight, you will be guaranteed to be licking some wounds unless you're a professional fighter, or have special forces level combat skills, or if you just got extremely lucky.

I have the fighting skills of an experienced street fighter or amateur MMA fighter. And that's something I can confidently say and its a piece of dignity that I have salvaged.

Yes I'm short and ugly. Nothing I can do about that. But I feel that my fighting skills, intelligence, and spiritual connection to Jesus is what helps retain my self worth and stops me from completely losing it in this good for nothing world.

You're a fucking idiot. You're just going to be ignored and socially isolated, forever.

One of my friends has a girlfriend who is like 5'10", this is how I feel whenever she hangs out with us. Fuck being 5'6", I feel like women just pity me.

low iq retarded cope post. i hoped u get knifed one day

This is sui fuel for heightcels that have a bad face too, cause then you're by far the most vulnerable to femoids who will notice your height but then get mad at you for not actually even being a normie

face > height.

6'2 and its never done shit for me, still a 22 touchless virgin.

Very legit comment, I am also 6'2 and it hasn't helped me at all while I have seen guys who are slightly shorter than average but still higher than their femoid have a gf

low iq retarded cope post. i hoped u get knifed one day

...And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell...

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back