Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Height statistics are zogged, real world experience.

• Thread starter BraincelsRefugee
  • Start date
BraincelsRefugee

BraincelsRefugee

KHHFDTV 5'7 curry truecel
★★★★★
So I just got back from the grocery store. It was a quick 20 - 30 minutes I was in there.
In that small timeframe I observed 4 gargantuan 6 ft plus foids.
This happened to me before quite a few times when I went to this store. Which got me thinking.

Let's do a bit of "research". I tried several calculators and supposedly a 6 foot tall foid is anywhere from top 0.2% to top 0.05% of height in Cuckada.

Capture
Capture 2

This means witnessing a 6 foot foid out of a group of foids is anywhere between 1 / 2000 and 1 / 500 chance.

I counted the rough number of parking spots at said store. It was about 500. On this particular Sunday the lot was about 2/3rds full. Let's be generous, and assume every car contains 1 adult foid. Let's also be generous and round up to add the employees and any foids who used other transportation methods (unlikely, as it was raining pretty hard). This makes for roughly 400 foids in and around the store.

4 / 400 = 1 / 100. So a 6 foot foid is actually 1st percentile AT THE VERY LEAST and not 0.05th percentile based on REAL WORLD data, not jewish bullshit.

What else are we being fed lies about... :waitwhat:

Where do you live? You probably overestimated their heights and they were 5'10. I see a 5'10 foid every 1-2 days but I see a 6ft foid once a month.

Last edited:
6 foot foids are gigachad only

where are you located

i barely see any 6ft foids tbh, just an ancedote doesn't affect it

Aversge is 5'4 ahahahha

Just be taller

Where do you live? You probably overestimated their heights and they were 5'10. I see at least one 5'10 everyday but I see a 6ft foid once a month.
where are you located

i barely see any 6ft foids tbh, just an ancedote doesn't affect it
suburb of Vancouver BC

If anything I underestimated. Their heads were like poking above the products on the top shelf of the aisle whereas mine would be like halfway between the top and one shelf down.

Last edited:
Aversge is 5'4 ahahahha
Biggest bullshit by the jews I have ever heard. 5'4 is average maybe for jungle gook monkeyfoids.

@
incelerated
@incelerated wtf is happening
Estrogen in the water. I do distill all my water now before drinking, but it's too late.

suburb of Vancouver BC

If anything I underestimated. Their heads were like up to the products on the top shelf of the aisle whereas mine would be like halfway between the top and one shelf down.
Maybe you were just unlucky today. Vancouver is a chink area so you shouldn't get heightmogged by foids too much, even at 5'7.

Maybe you were just unlucky today. Vancouver is a chink area so you shouldn't get heightmogged by foids too much, even at 5'7.
They were all cumskins. But there was one chink foid who heightmogged me. Wasn't 6ft plus goliath tho.
Non asian born chinks are taller than one might think, might be the nutrition or something.

They were all cumskins. But there was one chink foid who heightmogged me. Wasn't 6ft plus goliath tho.
Yeah I occasionally get heightmogged by chinkwhore international students but thankfully it's only by an inch at best.

Yeah I occasionally get heightmogged by chinkwhore international students but thankfully it's only by an inch at best.
How do you resist the urge to jump off a bridge after witnessing that? Even if it's just one inch?

How do you resist the urge to jump off a bridge after witnessing that? Even if it's just one inch?
Oh no it's still ragefuel, I feel the need to beat up someone or damage something whenever I get heightmogged by a foid. Also for some reason, I get angrier seeing a tall ethnic male than a tall white/black foid and I try to cope by saying that they took HGH to reach their heights.

It's very rare that I see a foid over 5'8". You must live in a heightmogging area.

I'm 5'9 i meet girls my height practically every time i go out to the store.

i live in tall people white country

Height perception is unreliable.

1. Heightfrauding shoes are 90% of shoes, all with varying added heights
  2. You didn't measure them
  3. This is a single instance (just like 50% of traffic lights are green doesn't mean you can't get all red lights)
At my gym there is a black guy that I have walked by several times and when he's up close he looks like a giant, but when I walked by him the other day in front of the mirrors, we were the same height.

There was a white guy that I was sure I hovered over in height, I got next to him at the sign-in desk and looked at the window, again, same height.

Last edited:
I feel like height statistics are lower because of old people most zoomerfags are tall nowadays