Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Height selection is real

S

Skinlesscel

Officer
★★
I can’t help but notice every guy is taller than the girl he goes with, it is never the opposite, fuck my mother for giving me birth.
I hate going outside, it’s painful to see this reality :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

I can’t help but notice every guy is taller than the girl he goes with, it is never the opposite, fuck my mother for giving me birth.
I hate going outside, it’s painful to see this reality :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

When augmented reality comes you need to make it so those tall boyfriends are short ugly guys like us... when looking through your mandatory Facebook goggles.

Just taller? Lmao ge must be 20+cm taller

Just taller? Lmao ge must be 20+cm taller
Yes. It has always been clear to me that the boyfriend should be at least as tall as the girlfriend, but while I was still bluepilled I still coped with "well, there are still some girls who are as short as me". Only later did I learn that the shortest foids have the most ridiculous height requirements.

Yeah I have almost never seen a couple where the man is shorter. There are (((studies))) that say that about 7% of couples the woman is taller though which doesnt make any sense:waitwhat:

most gray thread i read in a long time.
foids are smaller in general, but yes, even if you control for that, the heightpill is real and not even foids or liberal jews dispute it.

A1EA599F 550A 4985 8952 2C4F4E75D814

So is race. Women care about a man's race and ethnicity far more than the other way around. IncelTear cucks or Female datings strategy won't touch this and just ignore it.