Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Height Ranges And Inceldom

• Thread starter universallyabhorred
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
universallyabhorred

universallyabhorred

Banned
-
6'3''+ Maximum height advantage: Women find extremely attractive, can compensate for ugly face, 3+, in some cases. No height enhancement recommended or required

6'0-6'3'' Moderate-Significant Height Advantage: Most slayers and chads are in this range. Compensates for 4+ face. Comfortably tall, no height enhancement recommended or required unless in extremely tall countries like the Netherlands.

5'10-6'0'' No disadvantage-Slight Height Advantage: Cutting it close there, height has limited effect in this range, cannot compensate for an ugly face. Height lifts are recommended to gain further height advantage, if face is below average.

5-8-5'10'' Slight Height disadvantage: Most guys in western countries are in this height range, many woman consider guys here short, guys at this range can be rejected for their height, though most woman won't. 6+ face is minimum requirement, chads in this range will still slay. Height lifts are needed at this range to overcome disadvantage by jumping to next category, to fraud decent height. Every inch has significant improvement on quality of life.

5'6-5'8'' Moderate Height Disadvantage: This category comprises most short guys in the west. Most women will reject guys in this range based off height alone, will also lead to additional disadvantages socially and professionally. A combination of LL surgery plus height lifts are a must if one is to gain a decent height, by jumping two categories, height lifts are an absolute requirement to not be considered manlet. A 7+ face is required at this range to have any success with woman and to compensate for general disadvantages of being short.

5'4''-5'6'' Significant Height Disadvantage: Guys here are almost completely screwed, even most good looking guys will not be successful with women. Chad looks are required to have any success with women at all and for them to overlook your height, along with additional disadvantages. LL surgery plus height lifts are a must and you will still be at a slight disadvantage. You will encounter significant disadvantage in all other social aspects of life as well. Rope therapy is recommend, though not required.

sub 5'4'' Maximum Height Disadvantage: You are considered a dwarf rather than a man at this point, the average women is taller than you. Even with chad tier looks you'd struggle at this height, usually wealth and celebrity status are required to even have a chance with woman . Rope therapy is required, no amount of LL plus height lifts will be enough to overcome the extremely significant disadvantage of being this short . All aspects of your life will be hell and the trauma from being constantly mogged, and disrespected will hopefully end your life prematurely.

5'10 = no heighr idsavtange.....lol

anyone below 5'8 on this forum?

height is cope

there are short chads and I have seen it with my own eyes

there was a short chad ik irl(he was low end, like 5ft-5.4ft) and he was popular with foids(and it was not a betabuxx type shit either) and he had many gfs in the past

the chad in question looked like chad on the left but with a slight pretty boy tinge
Image result for lookism mogging

height is cope

there are short chads and I have seen it with my own eyes

there was a short chad ik irl(he was low end, like 5ft-5.4ft) and he was popular with foids(and it was not a betabuxx type shit either) and he had many gfs in the past

the chad in question looked like chad on the left but with a slight pretty boy tinge
Image result for lookism mogging
how tall are u

tldr

didnt bother reading because of your bullshit first statement.

ITS ALL ABOUT LOOKS

Height is cope, unless you're a literal midget.

add two inches to all of these since everyone height frauds

Average height in Netherlands is 6’1 goddamn. A full foot taller than me... if I was born there I would have already roped... assuming these numbers are accurate. Because honestly where I live most guys seem to be over 6’ already.

t. smug tallfag cunt
bruh trust me i dont like my existence, if i could trade my height for at least average looks id do it in a heartbeat

Anyone here from 5'10-6'0" wearing shoe lifts?
I have big motorcycle boots that give me a boost of a couple of inches it would be nice to get another inch or so on top of that and heightmax

Cope, it's all about the face.

sub6'3 is manlet in today's world

Height is everything. I've seen tall guys with really bad faces(3/10 max) who have pretty girls.

5.10 is midget-tier and I’m the living proof of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.