Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Height + race > face

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

Nigga looks like a butch dyke yet he's able to snatch this high tier becky because he's tall and white. If he was 1 foot shorter he'd be incel :feelsclown:

At 6'6 even race is irrelevant

Height beats all

At 6'6 even race is irrelevant
Height beats all
Obama agrees:yes: with your comment: add +1 Reddit Karma to your EBT card.

Hes got a high tier face. Its just the glasses throwing it off. Symmetrical, defined features, good jaw and decent eye area. Did you actually look at it? Thats a chad.

Hes got a high tier face. Its just the glasses throwing it off. Symmetrical, defined features, good jaw and decent eye area. Did you actually look at it? Thats a chad.
a bit soyish but mostly because he's skinny. Imagine being 6'6 and not gymcelling to be a gigamogger.

Mogs most Chads I know to the next realm

Please don't forget being 6'6 most likely also means having a big schlong. :incel:

Cope, he looks like a lesbian.

His face is ugly as fuck. Many manlets face mog this trash to the moon. But his height more than compensates

Just heightmog 99% of the population bro

you can tell how important height is too her when looking for a guy, since she is specifically mentioning it and the height difference as some type of brag. "tee hee look at my 16 inch height difference, I am like a child"

so basically just a typical height supremacist like all women are. If he was 5'2 and the exact same person she would not be dating him, of course she will virtue signal if asked and say "his height isn't the reason i am attracted to him" :feelsseriously:

Last edited:
fucking hate r/tall and tallfags in general