Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Height pill nonsense

ElTruecel

ElTruecel

NT > EVERYTHING DEATH TO NT PILL DENIERS
★★★★★
Height pill is nonsense we have a very big height disparity on this site

@short is about 4’6 and has a condition which makes him this short. So it’s not natural it’s a condition that he has

@nettle is about 210cm so just under 6’11 also has a condition plus he’s crippled and has childhood trauma. So his height can’t really help if you know can’t even walk.

Both have their issues

Last edited:
@Lonelyus @lonelysince2006 @PLA1092 @Grim_Reaper @Jason Voorhees @Bianor

Okay, How tall are YOU? :feelssus:

Anything over 6'5 or under 4'10 from what I've seen is at the cost of athletic abilities unless u are a massive outlier. It's not a normal height for a human.

Okay, How tall are YOU? :feelssus:
5’11 i saw more turbo manlets having better experiences with women aka 5’3 - 5’7 irl than those 5’8 - 6’0.

However height is def big for male gaze I won’t deny that. But both frame and height play a role

Anything over 6'5 or under 4'10 from what I've seen is at the cost of athletic abilities unless u are a massive outlier. It's not a normal height for a human.
Under 4’10 is this for women as well? There’s probably more 4’11 women flat than women below 4’11 ngl

Yeah, it's a little ridiculous. Obviously not on thot dating websites, but in the real world, male height is viewed as this:

Under 5'8" = unnaturally short
5'8" to 5'10" = small man height
5'11" to 6'1" = average man height
6'2" to 6'4" = large man height
Above 6'4" = unnaturally tall

@nettle just needs to leave his house. Btw who are the shortest and tallest users on .org?

Under 4’10 is this for women as well? There’s probably more 4’11 women flat than women below 4’11 ngl
For men. Pygmies do exist. They are short but still healthy and normal. But anything under is not normal. Same with over 6'5. The size becomes too much for the body to handle. Unless u have Shaquille O Neal tier genetics you'll most likely have some kind of health issues like hyper tension and coronary heart disease. This is well documented.

@nettle just needs to leave his house. Btw who are the shortest and tallest users on .org?
Those 2 JFL.

Short and Nettle are the tallest.

Also how is leaving his house going to change the fact that he’s crippled. His height won’t do anything with his SMV if he can’t use it

I'm not sure I understand, are you saying heightpill is nonsense, like height doesnt matter overall or just in some cases

Those 2 JFL.

Short and Nettle are the tallest.

Also how is leaving his house going to change the fact that he’s crippled. His height won’t do anything with his SMV if he can’t use it
I didn't read the part where you said he's crippled.

For men. Pygmies do exist.
The Congolese Pygmies I’m pretty sure are shorter than that but they’re a giga outlier. Plus they legit get hunted down and eaten by Congolese negros. So much for @Rabbi Schneerson ‘s claims despite Pygmies being eaten
They are short but still healthy and normal. But anything under is not normal. Same with over 6'5. The size becomes too much for the body to handle. Unless u have Shaquille O Neal tier genetics you'll most likely have some kind of health issues like hyper tension and coronary heart disease. This is well documented.
It depends but it definitely doesn’t start at 6’5. Probably more like nettle’s height aka above 6’8 - 6’10 is when it becomes genuine unnatural and where you’ll see people having issues walking

I'm not sure I understand, are you saying heightpill is nonsense, like height doesnt matter overall or just in some cases
I think it’s more male gaze than female gaze from what I seen in terms of my experience. Most of the women with these height standards are literal whores randomly interviewed on tiktok.

The majority of them can’t really tell between 5’10 and 6’0.

agreed, people overestimate height. If you're at least 5'8, then you're good. But I believe that if you're tall, then the standards you need to have for face and social status are much lower.

The Congolese Pygmies I’m pretty sure are shorter than that but they’re a giga outlier. Plus they legit get hunted down and eaten by Congolese negros. So much for @Rabbi Schneerson ‘s claims despite Pygmies being eaten

It depends but it definitely doesn’t start at 6’5. Probably more like nettle’s height aka above 6’8 - 6’10 is when it becomes genuine unnatural and where you’ll see people having issues walking
Yea probably around there. In those studies they only took the samples of guys who were 6'8+.

I think it’s more male gaze than female gaze from what I seen in terms of my experience. Most of the women with these height standards are literal whores randomly interviewed on tiktok.

I think its both male and female gaze but for a bit different reasons that still overlap

5'10 or whatever should be larping as 6'0 for sure, but idk as 5'5 guy I dont think heightpill is nonsense, I genuinely think if I was born taller I would not be posting on here, I always get mogged outside

but idk as 5'5 guy I dont think heightpill is nonsense, I genuinely think if I was born taller I would not be posting on here, I always get mogged outside
Yeah :cryfeels:

but idk as 5'5 guy I dont think heightpill is nonsense, I genuinely think if I was born taller I would not be posting on here, I always get mogged outside
fair I can see ur point

I think misconception of height is that it can be an asset in 2024, at 5'11 you really are not getting anything positive about it but nothing negative, it's the liability of being a manlet that is really brutal, but height itself isnt some massive asset

It's like being bald, I think most guys on here have hair but we are not slayers automatically, I have hair but stil incel, if i was bald as well though it would be so giga over for me

agreed, people overestimate height. If you're at least 5'8, then you're good. But I believe that if you're tall, then the standards you need to have for face and social status are much lower.
Yep. I'm 6 feet tall, but with my 4/10 face and autism it doesn't get me too far. People act like being 6 feet+ is some magic trick that gets you a gf easily.

I think misconception of height is that it can be an asset in 2024, at 5'11 you really are not getting anything positive about it but nothing negative, it's the liability of being a manlet that is really brutal, but height itself isnt some massive asset
Yea I agree with this. But I’ve personally never really seen height pill in display in terms of like females. Maybe it’s different for Zoomers though especially since Zoomers even if they’re taller are way more baby faced, lower t, etc than previous gens ofc.
It's like being bald, I think most guys on here have hair but we are not slayers automatically, I have hair but stil incel, if i was bald as well though it would be so giga over for me
Yea

High IQ take. I completely agree. My 6 foot tall height doesn't get me anything special, but things would be so much worse if I was short.

I think heightpill is more of like an elimination factor than something that halos unless u are extremely tall. Not being a manlet is more important than being tall

Hardly anyone cares about turbomanlets being genocided in the Congo because they lack the status halo of taller blacks. Literal total manlet death and barely anybody in the west says anything. The lives of manlets don't matter and are worth less than dirt. Not even astroturfed social movements by millionaires like BLM can help them. Black lives only matter when you're over 6 foot tall apparently. Brutal.

Last edited:
But I’ve personally never really seen height pill in display in terms of like females. Maybe it’s different for Zoomers though especially since Zoomers even if they’re taller are way more baby faced, lower t, etc than previous gens ofc.
You have never seen heightpill as a positive, or as a negative? I don't understand 100% just curious
but things would be so much worse if I was short.
Yeah it sucks, imagine women being taller than you, I dont like it

You have never seen heightpill as a positive, or as a negative? I don't understand 100% just curious

Yeah it sucks, imagine women being taller than you, I dont like it
I see height as a positive in my case, for sure. What I mean is that the positives of being taller than average are not as extreme as the negatives of being shorter than average. Let me put it like this. Now that I'm tall, people just treat me normally for the most part. I don't get any super special benefits from it. Back when I used to be shorter than average in my middle school and early high school days, I got treated like shit and people tried to walk all over me. So it seems being short is more of a net negative than being tall is a net positive.

this 5’10 guy in my class was talking to some dyed blonde 5’3 htb and the moment he stood up with his friends she said in a disappointed tone, “i thought you were taller”. He was a legit 5’10 btw.

I see height as a positive in my case, for sure. What I mean is that the positives of being taller than average are not as extreme as the negatives of being shorter than average. Let me put it like this. Now that I'm tall, people just treat me normally for the most part. I don't get any super special benefits from it. Back when I used to be shorter than average in my middle school and early high school days, I got treated like shit and people tried to walk all over me. So it seems being short is more of a net negative than being tall is a net positive.
Yeah absolutely, and you experienced some of it lol

Personally I just feel kinda invisible to people, not just the opposite sex but men don't notice me

If I need customer service I feel like I have to yell or something because they dont even physically notice me there

No height for my face :feelsrope:

Tell that to the 7ft7 dudes in NBA.

I think its both male and female gaze but for a bit different reasons that still overlap

5'10 or whatever should be larping as 6'0 for sure, but idk as 5'5 guy I dont think heightpill is nonsense, I genuinely think if I was born taller I would not be posting on here, I always get mogged outside
If I was average beight for my whole life I wouldn't have been bullied like I was all throughout school either. Idk if I would've ascended though.

Even if the 6"11ft guy is incel, he still gets infinitely more respect and better treatment than his manlet counterpart. This thread is borderline bluepill

Even if the 6"11ft guy is incel, he still gets infinitely more respect and better treatment than his manlet counterpart. This thread is borderline bluepill

Height pill is nonsense we have a very big height disparity on this site

@short is about 4’6 and has a condition which makes him this short. So it’s not natural it’s a condition that he has

@nettle is about 210cm so just under 6’11 also has a condition plus he’s crippled and has childhood trauma. So his height can’t really help if you know can’t even walk.

Both have their issues
Based and high iq

Yeah absolutely, and you experienced some of it lol

Personally I just feel kinda invisible to people, not just the opposite sex but men don't notice me

If I need customer service I feel like I have to yell or something because they dont even physically notice me there
That’s one of the brutal parts of being short. I usually get respect from other men since I’m tall. People just were shittier to me back when I was short.

I’m talking about in the Negative sense. Haven’t seen any manlets really experience any shit for their height. For the most part it’s only lanklets, high inhib framecels or yk non NTs that do. Haven’t really seen it for manlets here
They can between 5’4 and 6’ though
Fair
this 5’10 guy in my class was talking to some dyed blonde 5’3 htb and the moment he stood up with his friends she said in a disappointed tone, “i thought you were taller”. He was a legit 5’10 btw.
JFL it’s different in HS and maybe uni when everyone is close together. It’s kind of easy to tell heights in those settings
TF is up with nigs, man?? :dafuckfeels:
The Congolese negros see the Pygmies as magic sources. They legit eat them because they think eating them will give them magical powers :feelskek: :feelskek: Like fairies basically
What did he claim?
I mainly wanted to see if he saw the Pygmies as black

@short ‘s condition makes him look like a child. He isn’t really treated harsh afaik just treated like a genuine child he even said a women once saw him as a child and helped him cross the street

@short ‘s condition makes him look like a child. He isn’t really treated harsh afaik just treated like a genuine child he even said a women once saw him as a child and helped him cross the street
doesnt make what i say untrue

But yeah, thats extremely brutal. Id rope immidately if a foid did that to me

doesnt make what i say untrue
Here is the thread

I’m talking about in the Negative sense. Haven’t seen any manlets really experience any shit for their height.

View: https://youtu.be/hKudtCK4ylo?t=26

Check out this vid timestamped, watch for 2 minutes

I would share my own experiences but I just stay inside my neetcave these days because I am done with the humiliation ritual, if you have an ugly face people are disgusted by you, manlets dont get disgust but humiliation
Here is the thread
1 in 10 million experience, thats a very sad thread