Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Height or Face

Height or Face?

• Height.

Votes: 7 12.7%
  • Face.

Votes: 48 87.3%

• Total voters
Red Shambhala

Red Shambhala

Death to America
★★
Height > Face

Face is overrated. Women would rather fuck an average dude with a big dick than a beautiful face with a short dick. And rather be with a tall beast than with a pretty manlet. Women want masculine men, just like men want feminine women. The average men would rather fuck a young girl with a 5/10 face than a 40-year-old whose facial bone structure is technically 9/10. 

Also, the majority of women are in their prime around 20. This is the age where they move away from preferring "pretty" to preferring 50 shades of masculine dominance. This is when they start talking about how men should wear more suits again. This is when they start creating their first DaddyDom tumblr. JB is an edgy meme, they are just children. But prime girls prefer manly dudes.

RE: Poll: Height or Face

You gotta be a delusional lanket to vote on height ngl

ITT: Short people voting height, tall people voting face

blackcel said:
ITT: Short people voting height, tall people voting face

top kek!

Face as long as you're not a midget.

5/10 face and 6'3 height will outslay 7/10 face and 5'0 height, but that's an extreme. As long as you're not a midget, being a bit of a manlet is not the end of the world if your face can make up for it.

Most of the biggest slayers I know are somewhat short with a pretty face.

What ratios are we talking about?

It's better to be 6'0" with a 5/10 face than 5'0" with a 6/10 face for example. But a 6'2" guy with a 2/10 face will get mogged by a 5'7" guy with a 6/10 face.

JB isn't a meme. Women are most fertile age 15-16.

I will never have sex with an age 12-16 year old female, so I'm angry and want to acid face.

No woman wants to be seen with UGLY tall guy.
A chad can easily be good looking with some build and height doesn't matter anymore.

Face. I personally witnessed MANY 5'5-5'8 slayer just because of their chad to pretty boy like faces. On average face is far superior to height and it's not even close. That being said there gets a point where height is too much of a factor to matter regardless of height (So think 5'2 and below). But yeah short people breed and slay on the daily based on their faces. Tall incels exist on this forum (paging Ryo our moderator). Also women are in there prime before their 20's. They start declining and getting used up afterwards.

Rope for tall fags, I never talk to guys taller than me, only my near my height or shorter. Tallfags are always looking down on short people. Besides face can be fixed by surgery but height is permanent. Height>face

Both mater, but a 5'10 PSL 7 will slay more than a 6'4" PSL 4

Face>Height

Bushladen008 said:
Rope for tall fags, I never talk to guys taller than me, only my near my height or shorter. Tallfags are always looking down on short people. Besides face can be fixed by surgery but height is permanent.

Not at all lol. Some people are too ugly to fix and or end up getting butchered from too many surgeries or one bad surgery. Also there's limb lengthening surgeries for height.

knajjd said:
if you are white and at least 6 foot tall, you CANNOT be incel. you will automatically live life on God mode, enjoying the benefits of your height halo.

Says the pretty boy.

you guys are fucking retarded
it's personality > face and height

Height is super important. A LOT of good work documenting heightism on twitter amongst women has shown how much it matters. But at the end of the day the face is more important. Its not the only thing, its just more important.

BedTundy said:

Personality actually DOES play a part in the whole process. It's all about dominance. Humor is also a way to dominate. Women want to be dominated, especially sexually, of course. They all have rape fantasies. If you cannot (or don't want to) scratch that primal itch of theirs, they will lose all interest in a man, no matter how he looks like. They want a cock that is a little bit too big so it hurts a little; maybe this was nature's way to make them enjoy intercourse; I guess you need to be a bit of a masochist as a woman to enjoy being deflowered, fucked and inseminated.

It's a combination. Below a certain height there is nothing you can do and if you have a subhuman face no height will make up for it.

I am betting Knajid is one of the retards who voted for height, fucking volcel.

Both. No 5'1'' manlet with ethereal facial beauty is going to get anything. No 6'2'' deformed monster is, either.

I think you all underestimate the importance of primal masculinity. In one of these threads about knajjd, someone rhetorically asked how a guy with a good face can be incel. They've bought into these bluepilled pretty-boy-lies according to which men have to be pretty and harmless in order to attract women. It's like in that Simpsons episode where Lisa reads that magazine called "Harmless Boys" but then ends up falling in love with Nelson. Also, most of these allegedly 10/10 faces you post here look gay as fuck with these pink wide lips and the fake long eyebrows and everything. Women are attracted to fucking GORILLAS ffs, not to pretty cats. They want to be the pretty kitties themselves, but like to compare men to dogs: dark, threatening, loud (and on the leash of the female). The idea that face > height is PROJECTING, it's projecting to believe that women pretty much want the same you want: something pretty and beautiful. But they want dominant alpha male masculinities. White girls fuck dogs, Asian girls gorillas: 

9KITn06.png

BedTundy said:

lel, comment of the day

5'9 with a good face and frame will still be a virgin in the age of Tinder with 6'3 male models with supercars texting an address with "blow me" followed by her assigned time slot to every fuckable woman.

If you're not a 9/10 at least and tall, cut off your balls and dick.

sepelion said:
5'9 with a good face and frame will still be a virgin in the age of Tinder with 6'3 male models with supercars texting an address with "blow me" followed by her assigned time slot.

Some very top quality manlet cope

Height is cope, if your face is shit then you're shit the only thing that can save you is status from basketball or something. A god-tier face will drive a woman mad even if you're homeless.

Red Shambhala said:
The idea that face > height is PROJECTING, it's projecting to believe that women pretty much want the same you want: something pretty and beautiful. But they want dominant alpha male masculinities. 

Talking about projecting: it's also projecting to believe that women don't care about status. Men obviously don't care about status, they'd fuck prime Megan Fox no matter if she's rich Hollywood actress or some girl working at McDonald's, but women absolutely do care about socio-economical status.

IT'S ALL FACE

F A C E
A
C
E

face > height unless you're shorter than 5'6'', in which case it's over no matter how good-looking your face is

I have a incel friend who is 6'6. He's not bad looking either,  just average. But still incel.  Ideally you want to be about 6'3 AND have a good face

I'm a 5'9" manlet and I'm gonna have to say face. Do you really think roasties would pick BlackOpscel if he is 6'2" over 5'8" manlet Zac Efron? If you don't have a good face, it's over for you. No amount of height or gymcoping will help you.

As a 6'1 30 year old truecel, obviously have to go with FACE.

I'm short AND ugly so it's hopeless either way.
Both heightism and lookism is real so in the end, it's probably a combination of height and face.

A commie faggot who is braindead, what a surprise. Words cannot adequately describe how much more important face is than height. If you don't pass the face threshold then your height (and everything in your life) is utterly worthless to women. Only when two guys with equal good looking faces does height and frame come into the equation.

Oh and frame (bone width, large joints, naturally muscular) is more important than height. An overly tall subhuman skeleton with pathetically small wrists and terrible natural musculature is equally dead to femoids as a 5'2 manlet is.

Its all about the face its just so obvious.

I am sure 5'5 Dave Franco is dead to women, as is 5'8 Efron. When girls on twitter post about tall guys they are talking about that one very good looking tall guy in their class they like, or their hot celebrity crush who happens to be tall. Femoids aren't even aware they filter guys purely on good looks, it comes instinctual and inherit to them. They talk about how much height, good humour and personality matters because they are genuinely telling the truth. One small caveat they fail to mention is that shit only applies to men they find hot (very, very few men). Non-goodlooking men don't register to them as sexual beings.

VileGeneticTrash said:
A commie faggot who is braindead, what a surprise. 

A fucking channer with a Ben Garrison avi. I'm so glad to see you people getting ethnically replaced and totally support punching you all in your fuck faces, no matter how pretty or ugly they are. 

Wj0NeVD.gif

Red Shambhala said:
A fucking channer with a Ben Garrison avi. I'm so glad to see you people getting ethnically replaced and totally support punching you all in your fuck faces, no matter how pretty or ugly they are. 

Wj0NeVD.gif

Fucking lmao third world subhuman. I can't imagine the level of cognitive dissonance an incel commie has.

5'7" and below, no amount of nice face can help you. Even if you are super attractive facially you will have to date girls that would have been way below your league had you been taller. So many short guys will just take the first girl that comes to them because there's no other option.

5'8"-6ft you can become a slayer as long as you have a good face and actually looksmax. Get to around 180-200 lbs at 10-12% bodyfat and do a bodybuilding routine and dating should be on easy mode.

6ft+ your face doesn't really matter. If you do have a nice face and you're over 6ft, you don't even need to work out. If you don't have the face at 6ft+, then you better not be lanky. Basically as long as you're tall, just looksmax and run personality game (which is easy. All you need to do as a man is to be able to dominate and as a taller man you can easily do this), maybe play an instrument and at the very least you'll get a self-hating Asian midget who will only date tall guys.

Literally just be above 5'7 and you're golden. Everything else comes down to face. With a good enough face 5'4 is enough.

VileGeneticTrash said:
Fucking lmao third world subhuman. I can't imagine the level of cognitive dissonance an incel commie has.

I've come to hate /pol/ and the alt-reich at least as much as I hate feminists, and no matter how pessimistic I am about the future, I know that time is on our side and that you fuckers WILL go down. This is your future: 

sOR4mEw.jpg