Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Height of users here?

How tall are you?

• 5’5 or lower

Votes: 22 15.3%
  • 5’6

Votes: 10 6.9%
  • 5’7

Votes: 24 16.7%
  • 5’8

Votes: 13 9.0%
  • 5’9

Votes: 20 13.9%
  • 5’10

Votes: 6 4.2%
  • 5’11

Votes: 14 9.7%
  • 6’

Votes: 7 4.9%
  • 6’1

Votes: 11 7.6%
  • 6’2 or above

Votes: 17 11.8%

• Total voters
damn is it at least safe where u live?
not very safe but safe enough to live as long as you try to stay out of trouble and try to avoid attention

5'5" here.

Look at all of those 6'2"+ votes. Tallfags.is is real.
At least us short dudes know of a fact we're the truest of cels @Intellau_Celistic, @nice_try, @Mecoja. We're all short as fuck and we know how much of a disavantage that is, if you want to be mild about it.

I always forget to respond to the OP, i'm 5'3 or 5'4 i don't fucking know(163cm)

I'm 5'10'' but i Feel small i'm skinny fat i swear i feel like 5'5'' or something i'm just weak looking but i have a knife

At least us short dudes know of a fact we're the truest of cels

Due to our height, we receive regular discrimination beyond simple denial of romance and often are viewed as young children.

Was expecting a way bigger % of manlets tbh

Due to our height, we receive regular discrimination beyond simple denial of romance and often are viewed as young children.
You cannot command respect, no one takes your words seriously until they're proven right and they make no big deal of it and continue not giving a fuck about your oppinions. You're the guy made fun of in every social group you stay. You're always friendzoned.

People act mean without a real reason. The downsides are countless.

You cannot command respect, no one takes your words seriously until they're proven right and they make no big deal of it and continue not giving a fuck about your oppinions. You're the guy made fun of in every social group you stay. You're always friendzoned.

People act mean without a real reason. The downsides are countless.
:blackpill:

At least us short dudes know of a fact we're the truest of cels @Intellau_Celistic, @nice_try, @Mecoja. We're all short as fuck and we know how much of a disavantage that is, if you want to be mild about it.

I always forget to respond to the OP, i'm 5'3 or 5'4 i don't fucking know(163cm)
isnt nice_try like 5'9

5'5" here.

Look at all of those 6'2"+ votes. Tallfags.is is real.
At that height, if you were handsome, you would still be incel.

5’4” / 1.62m :feelscry: :cryfeels:

At that height, if you were handsome, you would still be incel.
Not always. Don’t generalize. I saw 5’4” guy with Chad face with a 5 foot Stacy face girlfriend.

Not always. Don’t generalize. I saw 5’4” guy with Chad face with a 5 foot Stacy face girlfriend.
What country did you see this in?

What country did you see this in?
It makes sense though. She has to kiss the face. She has to look at and talk to the face. Saying height is ALWAYS more important is just wrong. Because ALWAYS doesn’t exist

Here in Germany. I think they were Spanish or Portuguese though. Definitely Southern European
That's why. Height is less important to European women than to American women. 5'0" Stacy faced American women would reject a handsome 5'4" guy.

That's why. Height is less important to European women than to American women. 5'0" Stacy faced American women would reject a handsome 5'4" guy.
I see. Thanks for the clarification. Are American woman also gold-diggers?

6'3; but height matters not in the determinative calculus for incels more generally as other factors easily supersede whatever intrinsic value it might otherwise have

Idk I am definitely 6 feet + but I'm either 6'1 or 6'2 people guessed my height at 6'2 so I just go with that height but I might be 6'0 or 6'1
I've had people tell me I look 6'2, probably because so many men lie about their height. I remember one guy I knew claimed to be 6'0 but I could see over the top of his head.

mfw more than 20 people voted for 6'0 or more:feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:
clown forum, it's so fucking over at this point when this of all sites allows tallfags in

6'3; but height matters not in the determinative calculus for incels more generally as other factors easily supersede whatever intrinsic value it might otherwise have
That's a lot of fancy words for "COPE."

i might be 5’8” or 5’9”

61.4% are 5'9 or below, and 5'9 is below average height in most places for young people. Disturbing.