Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL "Height matters, if you let it"

NorthAfricanIncel

NorthAfricanIncel

Forcing rationality down the throats of normies
-

COPE LEVEL :
Gauge 15717573

:feelsohh::feelsohh:

Capture

";) Make sure to subscribe"

JFL, the few blackpilled comments get no upvotes while copers smash like on coping comments. Coping is a dynamic group phenomenon.

Last edited:
LMFAO @ this cope tbh

"Height does not matter if you are confident"

should be fixed to "Height does not matter if you are good looking".

not sure if I also mog him facially

LOL

I'm 6'4 genetic trash and even I know height is significant. It doesn't top face, but it's probably 2nd in order of determining humanity.

WHEN THE COPE IS TOO STRONG

It's over for both curry douche and midget ricecel.

"make sure to subscribe" :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

Jfl at manlets trying to escape the heightpill.

Pathetic as fuck. It is OVER for ALL manlets.

Lmao I saw this video.. he actually went and got a meme tattooed on his arm lmaooooo.. I imagine you can’t stay bluepilled very long at 5’3”, so when the truth hits him, I’m sure he’ll get it removed immediately.

I'm a 5'7 manlet, but coping with height is just plain stupidity.

The only good cope is if you have the money, guts, and over a 100 grand to go through a painful procedure and two years of painful recovery just to gain 3-5 inches, which for the most part still wouldn't exceed a foids expectations.

JFL, the few blackpilled comments get no upvotes while copers smash like on coping comments. Coping is a dynamic group phenomenon.
It's why I can't do mainstream forums anymore. If there aren't incel forums available, then isolation is preferable to playing pretend with normies.

Look at that curries hairstyle :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: