Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Height loss is real, I’m no longer 6’0/183cm anymore

ADHD_cel

ADHD_cel

Vita fortuna est; aut eam habest aut ea carest.
★★★★★
Kek I knew that people would become shorter as they got older but I never thought height loss would happen to me at 30. My last official height measure was before high school graduation and I was 182cm. Around 2015-16 I self measured my height multiple times again for tindermaxing and the result was always 183cm aka 6’0 so I took that for granted. Recently I measured my height several times again and I’m only 180cm now, fukin kek. No wonder so many foids I see outside height mog me.

So even by psl/blackpill standards I’m not a tall fag anymore (even if I still was, dating would still be hopeless for me in Western Europe because of my subhuman face), kek

You probably measured wrong before

you probably measured your height at night when your bones have been contracted due to all the pressure gravity put on you during the day. try to measure ur self at morning and you will be 6'0"

you probably measured your height at night when your bones have been contracted due to all the pressure gravity put on you during the day. try to measure ur self at morning and you will be 6'0"
I did that in the morning ngl, kek

You're just a retard.

It's over brother

You can't really accurately measure yourself because you can't see if you tilted the thing you use to mark the height. Im 35 and same height like when I was 18, at least I think so.

WTF, HUMANS SHRINK AT A LOW AGE?

Height loss doesn't usually occur at 30. Strange.

I had my height done recently and I thought I lost about an inch or 2.5 cm but I also think I may have deluded myself into thinking I was taller than I actually was as an adolescent due to social pressures

Kek I knew that people would become shorter as they got older but I never thought height loss would happen to me at 30. My last official height measure was before high school graduation and I was 182cm. Around 2015-16 I self measured my height multiple times again for tindermaxing and the result was always 183cm aka 6’0 so I took that for granted. Recently I measured my height several times again and I’m only 180cm now, fukin kek. No wonder so many foids I see outside height mog me.

So even by psl/blackpill standards I’m not a tall fag anymore (even if I still was, dating would still be hopeless for me in Western Europe because of my subhuman face), kek
6’ is not blackpill standard anymore. You have to be 6’4”.

Worse posture maybe?

Welcome to the club tallfag