Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Height is to men what face is to women

dawn

dawn

Banned
-
I don't know why you all place so much importance on face , height is the most important. Women are repulsed by short men. 

See, a 5 2'' girl can be stacy if she has a good face.

But even a 5' 7'' can never be a chad even if he has a 10/10 face. 

You need to be at least 5' 11'' to be  chad. 

This is the importance of height .

5 foot 9 can be chad as long as your face is 8+. There are quite a few chaddy celebrities at that height. 5 foot 7 is fucked tho. If your tall the face threshold lowers to 7

_incelinside said:
5 foot 9 can be chad as long as your face is 8+. There are quite a few chaddy celebrities at that height. 5 foot 7 is fucked tho. If your tall the face threshold lowers to 7

5'9'' can never become a slayer . He can get a gf but never become a slayer.

My friend is 5”4 good looking and he slays, keep up the cope boyo

_incelinside said:

+1

Get this bullshit out of here 

GUfLopk.jpg

theultimate341 said:
My friend is 5”4 good looking and he slays, keep up the cope boyo

Fake .At 5'4'' most women will be taller than him , i have never seen any girl with a guy who is shorter than her.

jackbud said:

GUfLopk.jpg

Status.

dawn said:
Fake .At 5'4'' most women will be taller than him , i have never seen any girl with a guy who is shorter than her.

You can believe or not, I’m just telling you what it is. F A C E is the only thing that matters unless you’re like 5”2

dawn said:

Status.

Cope. He'd slay no matter what

jackbud said:

He’s coping way to hard rn

Unless you are extremely short height is not that important.
Obviously it is always better to be taller,but it is not the end of the world.

5' 4'' is extremely short. Anyone who thinks such guy can be slayer has never left his house.

Above 5'8 and you can be attractive height is ofcourse a plus

jackbud said:

5'4 is to short 5'7 maybe

St.Tropez said:
Unless you are extremely short height is not that important.
Obviously it is always better to be taller,but it is not the end of the world.

Thank you

Legit no one gives a fuck unless you're sub-5"6.

the ideal (perfect) male height is 6 ft. this is scientifically proven. the further you deviate (shorter or taller) the less desirable you are.
aka 5'10-6'2

visage said:
the ideal (perfect) male height is 6 ft. this is scientifically proven. the further you deviate (shorter or taller) the less desirable you are.
aka 5'10-6'2

This is cope tbh. Height is always a plus if frame is proportionate but it does reach a point of diminishing returns past 6 foot 2

My 5'6 cousin slays

I'm 6'6 and trucel

He has a 8/10 face and I have a 2/10 face.

Face > Height, and if anything this board overrates height tremendously

Height is giga cope, only fakecels complain about height.

Op is clueless. As long as you are as tall as the woman when she's wearing heels, FACE matters more. There are some height-fetishist women out there, but for the mostpart, it's FACE.

OP, do this experiment for YOU: Take some pics for Tinder, put in your bio that your height is 6'4 or whatever seems legit for your looks/look/face and see if it turns you into a slayer. Report back. You probably won't do this thought cuz it's far easier to cope that your HEIGHT is the problem rather than your FACE or MENTALCELDOM.

FACEandLMS said:
Op is clueless. As long as you are as tall as the woman when she's wearing heels, FACE matters more. There are some height-fetishist women out there, but for the mostpart, it's FACE.

OP, do this experiment for YOU: Take some pics for Tinder, put in your bio that your height is 6'4 or whatever seems legit for your looks/look/face and see if it turns you into a slayer. Report back. You probably won't do this thought cuz it's far easier to cope that your HEIGHT is the problem rather than your FACE or MENTALCELDOM.

See my sig. Face is more important but you underestimate just how much of a death sentence being short is

Women want manlets wiped off the earth

There is a golden triad in this order:
Height > Hair > Face. The gaps are small though and you can't be severely lacking in even just one of those three departments.

I´ve seen plenty of short guys with hot girls. Never seen a guy with an average face with a hot girl.

jackbud said:

GUfLopk.jpg

What a femcel he is.

VincentVanCope said:

Fuark. Back in the day when Post-wall men could still command high TV-ratings. Now producers want Chad actors to attract femoid viewers.

Legit, OP.

Nice to see our incel brother Lt. Barclay, kek.

Women are 70% body and 30% face. Men are the other way around. The 30% that is body is basically height.

As ive always said; Face=Height>>>>>rest
Tallcel=Volcel

_incelinside said:

That's about right. The shorter the more points you lose, starting from 6'5

No.

Height is just one of the many features that functions as a deal breaker. It is only when a man has zero deal breakers and a high degree of facial harmony can he be considered attractive.

Enigmatic said:
No.
Height is just one of the many features that functions as a deal breaker. It is only when a man has zero deal breakers and a high degree of facial harmony can he be considered attractive.

this

you need height
7+ face
under 30
and maybe money

FHOs are brutal heightists, so it is very important. It's over for manlets.

Strong life experience itt

mylifeistrash said:
this

you need height
7+ face
under 30
and maybe money

You forget sick body game