Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Height Is The First Rule Of Male Attraction

yez

yez

cursed with inceldom
-
Height is the first and the mandatory fact for male attraction. Height is considered health, attraction, protection, big dick size for foids. If you have height you'll most likely have better frame. Many times foids prefer tall, average faced or slightly below average faced men to short 8+/10 faced men. Only a very deformed ugly ogre face can make tall men an incel.
38d56942072363d0dacc3109d279891e0ad967802fc3fe4f04706e4c6f033266

Last edited:
I'm 6'5. 19 years old and never had female interactions other than formal ones. I'm a really ugly with bad proportions blackcel. I'm 3/10 at best with a weird asymetrical face too. I tried tinder with great pictural of me, 0 like in over 6 months. From what I've seen Face matter more than height as long as you are taller than the girl

Yea this is true. I’m short so I’m worthless to women. I’ll just stick to staying at home and not having To see any fuckin women. They piss me off, seeing below average bitches getting dick especially the fat slobs while me I’m a fat guy no girl would fuck me.

I'm 6'5. 19 years old and never had female interactions other than formal ones. I'm a really ugly with bad proportions blackcel. I'm 3/10 at best with a weird asymetrical face too. I tried tinder with great pictural of me, 0 like in over 6 months. From what I've seen Face matter more than height as long as you are taller than the girl
Same height coopers are the lowest iq humans

Height is the first and the mandatory fact for male attraction. Height is considered health, attraction, protection, big dick size for foids. If you have height you'll most likely have better frame. Many times foids prefer tall, average faced or slightly below average faced men to short 8+/10 faced men. Only a very deformed ugly ogre face can make tall men an incel.
View attachment 599582
Just get the fuck out only fucking short and average height men have gfs, short people are slaying unlike tall poor people like me

Your face is making you incel. But don't deny the heightpill.
No height is nothing you are all short and ugly height wouldn’t mean anything for you

Heightpill is the simplest and least disputable blackpill there is. Or maybe the racepill is similar, but I'm not well versed on that one. Manletism is brutal in many other ways too because even other men won't respect a manlet.

Height Face Dick
If you lack in one of these pillars you are doomed

Only a very deformed ugly ogre face can make tall men an incel.
Cope harder, boyo.
For some unknown reasons, my 6'2 height doesn't helped me in getting laid. Below average face and dick are ruining everything. :feelsrope:

Cope harder, boyo.
For some unknown reasons, my 6'2 height doesn't helped me in getting laid. Below average face and dick are ruining everything. :feelsrope:
Same they are idiots ,just like foids lol

Probably, besides freak, you must be non-NT

Cope harder, boyo.
Read the post correct

Read the post correct you retards. I stated that ugly face can make you incel even you are tall. Just don’t deny the heightpill its the truth.

View attachment 599582

no, it is face. I'm tallcel and I'm an incel, FACE is everthing. Why [UWSL]in this forum there are no chadlets, chadlieteslets, hightierlets?[/UWSL]

Agreed height > everything unless you are MultimillionareMaXXXed

LOL the 5'11 vs 6 foot meme is a real thing :worryfeels:

A foid would always choose a 6/10 6 feet man over a 9/10 5'7 manlet.

no, it is face. I'm tallcel and I'm an incel, FACE is everthing. Why [UWSL]in this forum there are no chadlets, chadlieteslets, hightierlets?[/UWSL]

I’m Asian and I’m actually fairly good looking for my race and 5’11”, but I’m incel

It’s race, height, and face, the complete pyramid

You need to check off all 3 to be attractive to women

White, tall, good looking

95% of women will choose the garden gnome.

In statistics obviously height wins (because height = objective), face too in a way, but there is no "beautiful" filter.

I’m Asian and I’m actually fairly good looking for my race and 5’11”, but I’m incel

It’s race, height, and face, the complete pyramid

You need to check off all 3 to be attractive to women

White, tall, good looking
Same, 6'0 and decent looking for a rice but over because whores only want white chadlites.

That graph is probably fake, but I agree.

Same, 6'0 and decent looking for a rice but over because whores only want white chadlites.

Guys like us shouldn’t be incel, but it’s just how the world works

Because tallcels like to brag. Manlets who brag about their face definitley exist on this forum as well. It's harder to brag about that, because facial aesthetics are a infinitley harder to measure than height.

Lol Chads .is

Heights generally a more important factor though. At 4'11" even with a face like gandy you won't slay. A 6'6" subhuman ogre could just target height fetishists and would definitely still have a night he slays in. I will say frame is also very important though, a lanky fuck with a soy frame will do a lot worse than someone a couple inches shorter with a good frame.

Heights generally a more important factor though. At 4'11" even with a face like gandy you won't slay. A 6'6" subhuman ogre could just target height fetishists and would definitely still have a night he slays in. I will say frame is also very important though, a lanky fuck with a soy frame will do a lot worse than someone a couple inches shorter with a good frame.
Frame is important. But 1 month of training, a tall man can fix his frame.