Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Height is overrated (more Lexa.nl)

• Thread starter Zhou Chang-Xing
  • Start date
Zhou Chang-Xing

Zhou Chang-Xing

Overlord
★★★★★
After months of swiping on the Netherlands' largest dating app and having literally 0 matches in all that time I realise more and more how useless height really is. I check every profile's preferences and 1 out of 4 toilets finds me "too tall" (according to Tails This should be impossible), and I've never come across a profile that would judge me as being "too short".

A random selection:

Screenshot 20230103 045722

I'm too tall for her.

Screenshot 20230103 045738

I fall within her demographic height, I am yet to find a toilet that would reject me solely for my height and I'm in the world's tallest country.

Screenshot 20230103 045818

Her maximum height is 5'11, it's ovER for 6'cels.

Screenshot 20230103 0446322

She literally has no MINIMUM height, yet I'm above her maximum height. Height copers on suicide watch.

Screenshot 20230103 0455062

Her maximum height is way below average in the Netherlands, average height men on suicide watch. The Suicide Hotline is going to get a lot of calls tonight.

Screenshot 20230103 0456122

Tails on suicide watch.

Screenshot 20230103 0456123

Heightcopers are like Masculinitycopers, "toilets hate feminine men so they must love masculine men" to "toilets hate short men so they must love tall men". It's not just a handful of toilets that reject me for being "too tall", it's a sizeable minority, big enough for me to notice a trend.

Again, after months of swiping I have yet to see ONE toilet that excludes me for being "too short". The heightpill is way overrated, I get rejected for my face and race, 4 months 0 likes.

what does tussen mean? in german it's pretty much the same as bimbo

Bonus age pill:

Screenshot 20230103 0451472

I sent this to a Taiwanese friend who primarily dates men slightly over half her age, she regularly beds young White Chad's, the profile I found on this site is a toilet just like her. Asian toilets love muscular young White men, it's ovER for Sameagecels. :blackpill: :blackpill: :blackpill:

What's your facial rating? :feelssus:

what does tussen mean? in german it's pretty much the same as bimbo

Tussen means between, "Tussen 12 en 14" means between 12 and 14, so a minimum of 12 and a maximum of 14.

never knew you were a tallfag

Can confirm at least for me. The standard is over 6 feet, attractive and not retarded. Being just tall doesn't get you anywhere.

While being tall doesn’t guarantee you results like the height copers claim, it definitely brings you a better quality of life