Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

height is not protection against cuckdom

ethniccel1

ethniccel1

Sir ethnic cel the 1st lord of landwhales, grannys
★★★★★
Theres one foid i know from the old hood since pre school when we were shitting in our pants. She knows me long time and the other children from the hood from back in the days so we can talk openly to each other.

She told me her man is 190cm tall. She has male friends and telephone calls other males in front of him and she slept over at another mans house and she showed me pics of the police man she is chatting to right now she met online on facebook and she wants his big dick in her pussy.

I asked why her man dont tell to stop or he will leave and she said she told him either he accepty her behaviour or she leaves him and he said okay she can do what ever she wants cause he wants 2 stay.

This man pays for her and him to live in a big spacious 3 room apartment and he is saving for a house because she wants one.by the way she is a 3-4 at best

Foids on tuitorial mode

The tallfag is afraid that she'll send niggers to kill him. Call the police for him.

The tallfag is afraid that she'll send niggers to kill him. Call the police for him.
na he afraid she will leave him. i think he loves her

Bigdickcels - fakecels.

Theres one foid i know from the old hood since pre school when we were shitting in our pants. She knows me long time and the other children from the hood from back in the days so we can talk openly to each other.

She told me her man is 190cm tall. She has male friends and telephone calls other males in front of him and she slept over at another mans house and she showed me pics of the police man she is chatting to right now she met online on facebook and she wants his big dick in her pussy.

I asked why her man dont tell to stop or he will leave and she said she told him either he accepty her behaviour or she leaves him and he said okay she can do what ever she wants cause he wants 2 stay.

This man pays for her and him to live in a big spacious 3 room apartment and he is saving for a house because she wants one.by the way she is a 3-4 at best

Foids on tuitorial mode
FICK DEIN MUDDA DU BIST KEIN BRUDDA FICK DEINE MUDDA IN REAL LIFE!