Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Height is meaningless where I live

Oroborus

Oroborus

Ascending
★★★★★
I am a couple of inches taller than average Gen Z kid where I live ( I'm only 5'11 3/4)
Most kids at my school before quarantine went up to my shoulders at most.

Literally every single "Tall People Check", or struggle, or perk, or "head bump" inconvinience, etc. that you can think of that really tall people have, I have dealt with before multiple times in my life. Do you know much of a halo this is in South-America?

Well, it's not. Nobody gives a shit. Girls don't give a shit. I've seen 5'4" NT Chadletinhos get ok-looking girls because they are better looking than me. I still get picked sometimes by thugmaxxers here and there because my face looks a bit unmasculine and I'm a framelet subhuman shit.

Face is everything unless you're a gigamanlet IRL. Also tinder is giga popular where I live too, no point in denying it, foids can get tall brancos easily there.

Height is never meaningless.
You should receive a warning for making such a low IQ thread.

@Lux someone Is stealing your avi

This is a low IQ take. Height is the first thing woman look at.

But I know where you’re coming from. If you’re deficient in other areas then height doesn’t matter.

You are at the height where it wouldn’t negatively affect your SMV but you don’t get any benefits from it like ogremaxxing.

But stop with the retard takes, man. Height impacts SMV more than face.

Fuck you all height braggers

You joined in 2021...See you tomorrow.
Dark triad response
Black guy woah

True
@Pikacel claims his 6’2” height will get him nothing cause he’s black and non-NT. Height is cope.

Last edited: