Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Height is KING. OVER for Gymlets, Tallfags GTFIH

• Thread starter Deleted member 19546
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 19546

Self-banned
-
Thor Bjornsson is

2.06 m, 193 kg.

6'8" 425lbs

and looks like A CHILD next to a taller wristlet skinnyfag :lul: :lul: :lul:

This is the importance of height, JFL at gymmaxxing manlets :lul::lul::lul: that's how ridiculous you look with your meaty physique that you spend HOURS daily to build and maintain, just so you can instantly get MOGGED with NO EFFORT by anyone with tall genes.

Heightframemuscle

Also: Tallcel = volcel

@TigerFestival @Legendarywristcel

6'8 isn't being a manlet lol, the black dude is just freak tier tall

guys fingers look longer than my dick wtf

I HATE ALL FAILED TALLFAG NORMIES SO MUCH
:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

“But buh buh muh bad eye area”

Meanwhile they turn down becky’s Left and right and cry because they get no love from Stacy

TallFags are the biggest sacks of shit! So what you lose your girls to Chad at least you can get girls

Kill All TallFags!!!

I HATE ALL FAILED TALLFAG NORMIES SO MUCH
:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

“But buh buh muh bad eye area”

Meanwhile they turn down becky’s Left and right and cry because they get no love from Stacy

TallFags are the biggest sacks of shit! So what you lose your girls to Chad at least you can get girls

Kill All TallFags!!!
assuming we can fuck beckies

Morgan Freeman is tall as fuck, damnnnnn.

Fucking gigacope about tallceld being volcels.

For getting laid, height is useless without a decent/good face.

If you are tall with a sub5 face youre still incel
This. Can people stop thinking ONE GOOD trait makes you non incel? If that was true we wouldnt have an incel crisis. JFL

Last edited:
Cope plus your an undercover Tyrone

IMG_3207.JPG

What Mr Sub8 really looks like:rolleyes:

LOL...if Tyrones like that are on this forum...this entire place needs to be purged & enact some Facebook-tier Govt. ID Photo registration system.

If that Tyrone can't get laid its because he literally cannot get laid (i.e. has massive erectile-dysfunction issues)

Cliffs: Ya gotta be kidding me? JUST LOL.

LOL...if Tyrones like that are on this forum...this entire place needs to be purged & enact some Facebook-tier Govt. ID Photo registration system.

If that Tyrone can't get laid its because he literally cannot get laid (i.e. has massive erectile-dysfunction issues)

colvin is a 4.5

I know man,got heightmogged today,just like yesterday...jfl

In my view, who has 6'0 or more isn't incel.

They are all infiltrated or volcel.

Jesus Christ height truly is everything

6'8" Thor Bjornsson looks like a 5'10" manlet next to real tallfags (7'0" - 7'3").

Ee16f5 5159826

Last edited:
you have to have a hormonal condition or its over

Height mog is a bigger mog than face. Face is more important to attracting toilets however. Height is too, but it's more for giving you dominance halo and respect

Tall enough :feelsUgh:

Taller than me:feelsrope:

Cope plus your an undercover Tyrone

IMG_3207.JPG

What Mr Sub8 really looks like:rolleyes:

That is not me. You fucking gigacopers are being retarded. Stop posting false information.

That foid is probably wet af tbh

Thor literally has a baby face.

He’s proof that height>>>>>>>face.

Pathetic tall"cels" on this site will never in a million years accept the massive advantage they have over real incels.
Tallfags are like foids.

dude looks like the missing link tbh

Over, im 174cm curry tbh

Brutal height pill, its beyond over for manletcels

This.

What also matters is height and frame combined.

Tall + skinny = it's still over

Height is nothing without frame.
A gymcel with above average height is gonna mog slendermancels day. 6'5 with frame is peak chad physique.

Also none of this actually matters unless you have a normie face.

Height is life.

He mogs that old black guy in any practical setting, this is retarded.

I see your point

Height is nothing without frame.
A gymcel with above average height is gonna mog slendermancels day. 6'5 with frame is peak chad physique.

Also none of this actually matters unless you have a normie face.
This is true and conversely frame without height just makes you look some sort of action figure toy. Really they should be combined together into the sizepill. Most of the time height comes with good frame regardless.
Bullshit cope.

Trusted sources like @IncelKing have rated me a 3/10. Ask him for yourself.
But did you send him the distorted pictures? Also quite honestly many blacks aren't facially attractive. It doesn't make sense to go around rating everyone in one ethnicity as a 3/10 because they are in fact (partially) graded upon a curve. I bet you're above-average among your own race.

Last edited:
This is true and conversely frame without height just makes you look some sort of action figure toy. Really they should be combined together into the sizepill. Most of the time height comes with good frame regardless.

But did you send him the distorted pictures? Also quite honestly many blacks aren't facially attractive. It doesn't make sense to go around rating everyone in one ethnicity as a 3/10 because they are in fact (partially) graded upon a curve. I bet you're above-average among your own race.
Sounds like gigacope. If I was above average, I would have gotten laid already.

Yet here I am, 18yo KHHVcel postmaxxing on an incel forum.