Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Height is just a basic requirement. Sub 6'1 = zero chance

C

chadorincel

Greycel
Sure you can find manlets who live in LA, NYC, have status, an top tier face and barely squeak by with a few average white girl lays they exaggerate the looks from.

BUT LET US MAKE ZERO FUCKING MISTAKE.

Without height, you are nothing.

IT'S A BASIC REQUIREMENT AT THE WORST.

Ideally you need height + 7/10 minimum face, plus be 25 or younger if you want a chance of fucking non-obese women under 40.

faaaaaaaaaaaaaaalse

To repeat myself:

Height is not everything, but without height you're nothing.

Face>Height is projecting. They believe that because for them as men a pretty face is so important, it must be important for women, as well. But women first and foremost care about masculinity, dominance and high-status - and you can't have that without being tall. 

Talking about status: disregarding status is projecting, as well. Men believe that because for them as men it doesn't matter if prime Megan Fox works at McDonald's or Hollywood, it must be irrelevant for women, as well. But women care A LOT about status. 

Status is also why race is important. Differences between the races are not THAT big that we all have completely different bones or something. Ethnics aren't lacking in facial bone structure, but lacking in status. 

And the tall white incels are mostly just mentalcels, lunatics, NEETs, antisemitic conspiracy theorists, trap-chasers and whatnot. I mean, there's no shame in being a mentalcel, I am one, as well, but let's be realistic here...

please red shambala.......

chadorincel said:
Not in America.

You guys are short as fuck in America. Europe is much worse for manlets.

Red Shambhala said:
To repeat myself:

Height is not everything, but without height you're nothing.

All pretty much true. Tall incels here are probably facially average or slightly above with zero status.

That won't cut it. That won't even get you a low tier fat single mom. Height without face and status is only going to give you a false delusion of having a chance which will make your future black pill suicide acceptance much more painful.

if a girl had to chose between 5'11 and 6'1. 100% of the time she would have to go with the 6'1

Height is a good multiplier.

lol if you think a 5'8 guy with a good face wont slay.

oh wait they do
https://www.youtube.com/user/RobLipsett/videos?disable_polymer=1

I'm 6'0" barefoot but I still get towered over. 6'0" just doesn't cut it anymore. You need to be 6'2"+ these days.

You guys forgot to take your FACE REDPILLS this morning.

I know a 5'5 (if that) white, NW1-ish, 26-ish, 6.5/10 guy who has a gf and it's not his first. She hates that she can't wear heels with him. Who knows if she'll get tired of that and monkeybranch but he's banging it for now.

Meanwhile I'm a whole incel-toddler taller than him at 6'3 and I can barely get the work receptionist to say hello back to me without looking like she wants to barf up her breakfast.

@Enigmatic93 ugh, why can't I tag on this forum.

waddayaknow. I can.

chadorincel said:
Sure you can find manlets who live in LA, NYC, have status, an top tier face and barely squeak by with a few average white girl lays they exaggerate the looks from.

BUT LET US MAKE ZERO FUCKING MISTAKE.

Without height, you are nothing.

IT'S A BASIC REQUIREMENT AT THE WORST.

Ideally you need height + 7/10 minimum face, plus be 25 or younger if you want a chance of fucking non-obese women under 40.
Maybe for objectively attractive girls, but a shorter guy can snag a chick, unless he's too short.

This is complete bullshit. I know so many short slayers. Face can make up for anything as long as you're not way too short.

FACEandLMS said:
You guys forgot to take your FACE REDPILLS this morning.

I know a 5'5 (if that) white, NW1-ish, 26-ish, 6.5/10 guy who has a gf and it's not his first. She hates that she can't wear heels with him. Who knows if she'll get tired of that and monkeybranch but he's banging it for now.

Meanwhile I'm a whole incel-toddler taller than him at 6'3 and I can barely get the work receptionist to say hello back to me without looking like she wants to barf up her breakfast.

@Enigmatic93 ugh, why can't I tag on this forum.

waddayaknow. I can.

F A C E

A

C

E

I think height and face are correlated with one another. You have lesser chance of finding someone if you lack one of them.

However I'm about 6'3 and I've been rejected a lot and called ugly by many women, so...

As a ~5'2 manlet, I have to say face and height are somewhat equal but face is more important.
I literally get frame, height, face mogged on a daily basis. but the one that hurts me the most is being height mogged.

Femoids literally look down at you in disgust.