Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Height is everything

• Thread starter Top Red Garnacho
  • Start date
Top Red Garnacho

Top Red Garnacho

Waiting for Allblueeeee return
-
Simply put, have you ever seen a manlet chad? There are plenty of tall normies with gf, never a 5'3 chad face with a gf

Chad has to be 5'11 (around 180cm) at least, depends on the country as well.

Height is required to be respected as a man/as an adult
Face is more required for dating

have you ever seen a manlet chad

Just be a dictator theory

It's like a triangle you need 2 of 3 features
Height
Face
NT
if you only have 1 or 0 you become incel

Height
Face
NT
I don't have a single one of them jfl

I know many brown gen z MTNs irl (which is incel by default) but they're sexhavers because they're 6'0+ and I was thinking the other day they'd definitely be incel 100% if they were below 6'0

NT & confidence = height
Interesting personality = face

Chad has to be 5'11 (around 180cm) at least, depends on the country as well.
Bitches have evolved already. They want 6 feet now, if not more.

Source: Foids will tell you themselves

Height
Face
NT
All this nt non nt is giga cope, if you have good looks, females themselves will guide you in Everything

Zac Efron is 5'8" and gets more pussy than Andre the Giant who was 7'2", so... no, height's not "everything". Face >>> Height any day of the week. Unfortunately I'm both ugly and 5'8", so.. I lose on both accounts. I used to also work with many types of guys (co-workers) and one of them who had a hot gf, was only 5'5-6", but because he had a Chad face, it didn't matter. The only time height comes into play is if you have two very similar looking guys and from there... if one is 5'8" and the other is 6'2", the taller one gets picked by said foid. It's all about the checklist of attributes you have and the more you have, the more likely you're going to be wanted by foids. The less boxes checked, the less likely you'll be picked and end up being ignored / invisible.

Zac Efron is 5'8" and gets more pussy than Andre the Giant who was 7'2", so... no, height's not "everything". Face >>> Height any day of the week. Unfortunately I'm both ugly and 5'8", so.. I lose on both accounts. I used to also work with many types of guys (co-workers) and one of them who had a hot gf, was only 5'5-6", but because he had a Chad face, it didn't matter. The only time height comes into play is if you have two very similar looking guys and from there... if one is 5'8" and the other is 6'2", the taller one gets picked by said foid. It's all about the checklist of attributes you have and the more you have, the more likely you're going to be wanted by foids. The less boxes checked, the less likely you'll be picked and end up being ignored / invisible.
5'8 is avg height, I'm talking about 5'3 manlets.

I have definitely met gymmaxxed short men with chad face having gf, they always have a very extroverted personality and are also rich, they're basically maxxed out on everything other than height, but they're also never shorter than 5'6.

Tell me a example of a 5'4 getting pussy
Actually I did, in the same comment I made, that you did not read ...on purpose. You're a nitpicking son of a bitch, aren't ya? All you do is argue without stating any facts, it's fucking pathetic honestly.

5'8 is avg height, I'm talking about 5'3 manlets.
The average foid would say 5'8" is a short, so... who gives a fuck what we think is "tall" "normal" or "short". Your comment is meaningless.

BRUTAL SUIFUEL BELOW, READ AT YOUR OWN RISK!
My sister​
Her fiancé​
5'5"​
5'4"​
27yo​
22yo​
Master's degree​
No college​
Store manager​
NEET / minimum wage job​
Becky​
Chad otherwise​

If you take a tall normie for the comparison, you should take a handsome guy of an average height as a competitor for him.

The average foid would say 5'8" is a short, so... who gives a fuck what we think is "tall" "normal" or "short". Your comment is meaningless.
You don't think they see a difference between 5'3 and 5'8?? Stop being obtuse

5'3 normie is invisible compared to 5'8 normie

Same with chads of such heights

If 5'8 is short, 5'3 is Turbo Short for women

I have definitely met gymmaxxed short men with chad face having gf, they always have a very extroverted personality and are also rich, they're basically maxxed out on everything other than height, but they're also never shorter than 5'6.
I don't know why you guys keep deflecting from the manlet height which is 5'3 at the most, 5'6 and 5'8 are seen avg height in many countries. If you have seen a 5'3 chad let me know

Yeah height is super important for men.
#1. Foids get their pussys wet over your height.
#2. Men are likely to respect you, and not want to fuck with you.
This is also a feedback loop between both of these. Other men/normies/ retards are going to respect you when they see you easily get bitches

Actually I did, in the same comment I made, that you did not read ...on purpose. You're a nitpicking son of a bitch, aren't ya? All you do is argue without stating any facts, it's fucking pathetic honestly.
DNR. Show me 5'4 guy who slays. At 5'4 it's over for you. No amount of face can save you.

Height is everything and dick too everything else you talk about is wasting ur time

Height is everything and dick too everything else you talk about is wasting ur time
what minimum sizes do you need to get with foid