Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Height is everything.

S

ShortestManlet

Formerly 5'0" now 5'1"
★★
Height is absolutely everything in this world, NEVER listen to those macho faggots on internet pretending like being a fucking manlet is a gift because muh mUsCleS!!! Being short is one of the worst curse ever, it doesn't matter if you have a good face, big dick , money , status or whatever WOMEN will never love you. A short man is seen as feminine and incapable to provide while a tall man is the definition of masculinity and courage. Even if you're a tall man with small penis, shit face , or even poor, Women will always be attracted to you no matter what. Tall faggots can pull women like a fucking magnet just because they're towering over them. A tall skinny looking twink can pull more women than you ever can in a lifetime. It's over, if you're short, it's better to rope than live in this hell. i wonder if god is giggling up there thinking of how funny it is to see manlets suffer, and when they rope he just mocks us and throws right into hell. Fuck this world and i hope afterlife doesn't exist.

tl;dr what u have is nothing. what u lack is everything

From all the losers I hung out with and played video games and Dungeons & Dragons with in highschool. 6'1+ guys all have girlfriends/wives. 5'11 and below guys all single and struggling.

6'0 I'm not sure.

tl;dr what u have is nothing. what u lack is everything
I can empathize. If I was 6'2-6'5+ with my current weight (in which case my bmi point issue would be solved) and whitemaxx, I think I would be a chad.

<5"7 -> LL/ldar/rope
>5"7-5"11 -> mmamax/moneymaxx/fraudmaxx
>6' -> gtfo this website

Height is Important over if you’re a manlet

Height isn’t everything

And being cursed to inceldom isn't even the worst part, no matter what you do as a manlet you'll never be taken seriously. People will not respect you nor fear you in the slightest, you're simply kept around to do grunt work while everyone else socializes and keeps their distance from you or you're the fucking jester everyone laughs at. It's insane how much better you're treated even as an average person compared to a manlet, it's an absolute fucking joke and I hate humanity.

Another manlet who thinks if he was taller he would slay, lol

news flash, odds are not only you are short, you are also ugly

Another manlet who thinks if he was taller he would slay, lol

news flash, odds are not only you are short, you are also ugly
You need height and face these days yeah, but height still gets you respect most times.