Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Height is cope

The average man would benefit a lot more from a good looking face than a tall height. I wouldn't say height is cope , but it's not comparable to face

I am not even 5'4. You are probably a tall guy, coming up with usual copes. Idk how you cannot see the absolute unfounded hatred the world has for men who are 5'4 and below. Go look at twitter and jewtube and look in the comments of how and what they think of us. Majority of it isn't good. Tallfags can be incel but they have potential to ascend, unlike 5'2 balding janitor.

What the fuck is he supposed to do break his legs and extend them to like what, 5'5. That's if you even pass the qualifications to even do the survey. Tallcels if you like it or not will always have the upper advantage, at the very least.
Your probably just ethnic

Most CEOs are 6'0 and above.

Most U.S. presidents were above average height for their time period.

Being short is positively correlated with higher suicide rates.
US presidents and Ceos are puppets and I would understand them suiciding if short and UGLY

You're 5'10 & ugly right?

1. Become 5'6 with chad face

2. Become 6'5 with ugly face

Choose one
They don't even compare one is a walking scarecrow other is a beautiful speciment on earth who would chose being a tall monster rather than having an angel face

Guys shorter than me have always cummed in my crush and have had relationships with them. Not even betabuxxing in highschool when they don't even care while I was just left to rot alone being 5'10 face is everything. If your as tall as her height is fucking nothing she would rather see a good looking face. Don't say nothing unless your under 5'4 then It will get harder finding women that height.
Under 5’6*

Height is life.