Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Height is cope

R

righteouscel

-
Guys shorter than me have always cummed in my crush and have had relationships with them. Not even betabuxxing in highschool when they don't even care while I was just left to rot alone being 5'10 face is everything. If your as tall as her height is fucking nothing she would rather see a good looking face. Don't say nothing unless your under 5'4 then It will get harder finding women that height.

Last edited:
Lol even in middle school some 5'2 guy with a good face was talking to me about his relationship problems and new girls on my life I ain't lying. He was one of those you couldn't even bully because everyone would defend him.

Lol even in middle school some 5'2 guy with a good face was talking to me about his relationship problems and new girls
Key word: middle school

face is life but height is still important.

Height still matters a lot. It’s the first thing a girl notices.

These 5'7 guys stay slaying
Imagine if Tom Cruise whose 5'7 was 6'3 but had a 1/10 face,nobody would cast him in movies,except maybe as the subhuman villain beast that gets slayed by the chad hero.

Lmfao meybe if they have fucking Chad
Faces,but on avrage height is the most important I see tall subhuman faced men with gfs all the time,Stop sniffing that fucking glue lmafoo

Not a chance, for a man tall=handsome, he can get away with much uglier face.

Key word: middle school
I saw a 5'1 HAPA and a 4'10 midget rice with GFs at at my highschool. If I see anymore of these midget sexhavers in community college, I will no longer believe in the heightpill.

I saw a 5'1 HAPA and a 4'10 midget rice with GFs at at my highschool. If I see anymore of these midget sexhavers in community college, I will no longer believe in the heightpill.
Jfl, legit a 4'10 midget has it better than a 5'5 one
Those faggots fulfill a niche being that short and uncommon, but "standard" manlets don't because there are shit ton of us.
Something similar happens with extremely ugly mofos, some mentally ill foid might be attracted to them but for less ugly, borderline ltn incels It's over

Jfl, legit a 4'10 midget has it better than a 5'5 one
Those faggots fulfill a niche being that short and uncommon, but "standard" manlets don't because there are shit ton of us.
Something similar happens with extremely ugly mofos, some mentally ill foid might be attracted to them but for less ugly, borderline ltn incels It's over
reverse juggernaught law @Incelius Savage @Transcended Trucel

I agree with this

indeed,no height 4 ur face

:yes:
I agree with this
Screenshot 2022 11 13 16 40 47 08 f9ee0578fe1cc94de7482bd41accb329

If looks only matter then it's over for everyone who ain't them.

Height still matters a lot. It’s the first thing a girl notices.
Coming from experience from my work. Everyone thinks I'm a midget that's a virgin and don't take me seriously. Go figure.

short + handsome = uncanny valley, joke of a man, living contradiction, looked down on both figuratively & literally.

tall + ugly = gymmaxx & nobody messes with you. Might not get bitches, but at least you'll be respected as a man.

short + handsome = uncanny valley, joke of a man, living contradiction, looked down on both figuratively & literally.

tall + ugly = gymmaxx & nobody messes with you. Might not get bitches, but at least you'll be respected as a man.
Your just gonna get teamed up on or a weapon drawn I was never respected. Short men who are not under 5'4 we're always able to statusmaxxed and date girls if they had good face

Are you ugly?
I am mixed race. I once got told I look like a trans person. ( When I shaved my face) that and I was once told I shouldn't reproduce because they will kill my offspring for being midgets. ( I don't know what race I am because my mother isnt honest and is usually lazy)

This tbh.

Your just gonna get teamed up on or a weapon drawn I was never respected. Short men who are not under 5'4 we're always able to statusmaxxed and date girls if they had good face
That only works in anime.

You're 5'10 which is manlet where I live. I consider tall to be 6'1 & above.

it isnt abt pussy sometimes, its about being seen as an actual man and not resorting to becoming a twink fag, its harder for manlets to mascmaxx, you gotta be low inhib, have a low trust face, and preferably be ethnic. carry something on you
The only advice us manlets get is to literally castrate ourselves and become a unhealthy twink.

How tall guys are usually the main target for short retards to statusmaxx and often succeed by teaming up.
Cope. If that's the case bagel boss should be with 5 staceys

The only advice us manlets get is to literally castrate ourselves and become a unhealthy twink.
Also I'm talking about 5'4 and above I just don't like anyone beyond that saying height matter than face when above that. When I've been mogged by guys who where 5'6

Also I'm talking about 5'4 and above I just don't like anyone beyond that saying height matter than face when above that.
I am not even 5'4. You are probably a tall guy, coming up with usual copes. Idk how you cannot see the absolute unfounded hatred the world has for men who are 5'4 and below. Go look at twitter and jewtube and look in the comments of how and what they think of us. Majority of it isn't good. Tallfags can be incel but they have potential to ascend, unlike 5'2 balding janitor.

What the fuck is he supposed to do break his legs and extend them to like what, 5'5. That's if you even pass the qualifications to even do the survey. Tallcels if you like it or not will always have the upper advantage, at the very least.

Last edited:
How tall guys are usually the main target for short retards to statusmaxx and often succeed by teaming up.
Most CEOs are 6'0 and above.

Most U.S. presidents were above average height for their time period.

Being short is positively correlated with higher suicide rates.