Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Height is a fucking huge cope

batuhan1907

batuhan1907

Wasted memories
-
Unless ur 5'5,no girl cares about your height if you are looking good

I dont refuse the height halo but for this halo you atleast need to be +6'2

My 6'5 physics teacher has a 3.5/10 and guess what...

He never had a gf or any romantic interest

This poor fucker tries to arrange a marriage atm iirc :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

Cope.
6'1" is a massive boost compared to 5'9" or smaller.

Height is cope in some ways
But also a bit legit in others

Of course if you are bigger than everyone else
You are going to get noticed more
Might get a tiny bit more respect than short people
But that's not going to last
People will get used to your height and not care about it in the end

But in the end FACE > HEIGHT

Cope.
Same invisiblity to women if ur 4/10
Height is cope in some ways
But also a bit legit in others

Of course if you are bigger than everyone else
You are going to get noticed more
Might get a tiny bit more respect than short people
But that's not going to last
People will get used to your height and not care about it in the end

But in the end FACE > HEIGHT
FACE IS EVERYTHING,

All friends are over 6',i'm 5'7 and they get same attention from women as me

:lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

Nice thread OP

5'10" to 6'0" is the "shortest of the tallest"
6'1" to 6'3" is the "ideal height"
6'4" and above is TALL

Height Pill only applies to men 5'6" and under. 5'7" to 5'9" and you may experience some heightism, but ultimately it all comes down to FACE.

Nice thread OP

5'10" to 6'0" is the "shortest of the tallest"
6'1" to 6'3" is the "ideal height"
6'4" and above is TALL

Height Pill only applies to men 5'6" and under. 5'7" to 5'9" and you may experience some heightism, but ultimately it all comes down to FACE.
Also tall people tends to have longer midface and disproportioned skull

Inceldom causes by face(all the fucking time)

If height > face then 5'11" Brad Pitt would be considered undesirable compared to 6'7" Stephen Merchant.
 201124 151841 202
 201124 151849 821

Also tall people tends to have longer midface and disproportioned skull

Inceldom causes by face(all the fucking time)

Same invisiblity to women if ur 4/10

FACE IS EVERYTHING,

All friends are over 6',i'm 5'7 and they get same attention from women as me

:lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:
I agree, height alone doesn't get you laid. Face alone? Maybe...
But women still would rather fuck a 6'1" 4/10 than a 5'9" 4/10 guy.
EVERYTHING matters as a sub8 male and height is the 2nd most important factor, right after face.

I agree, height alone doesn't get you laid. Face alone? Maybe...
But women still would rather fuck a 6'1" 4/10 than a 5'9" 4/10 guy.
EVERYTHING matters as a sub8 male and height is the 2nd most important factor, right after face.
I think frame and good body edges height,

Gymcelled 4/10 5'9 guy gets more attention than 4/10 6'2 skinny guy in almost every case unless girl is obsessed with height

Height and frame are both sexually dimorphic. Men are expected to be larger and taller than women.

What’s your height? Another poor tallfag thread ...

Easy to say as a tall'cel', it's either 185+ or :feelsrope:, look what's the average height of white zoomers, many girls openly say that you must be 6+ to be considered as a choice
Also it's not only about foids it's about treatment from other men too

What’s your height? Another poor tallfag thread ...
5'7
Easy to say as a tall'cel', it's either 185+ or :feelsrope:, look what's the average height of white zoomers, many girls openly say that you must be 6+ to be considered as a choice
Nah bro,its just an excuse for women to refuse someome ugly

5'7

Nah bro,its just an excuse for women to refuse someome ugly
No it’s not you brainlet. You literally meet her eye to eye while some tallfag towers over her, making her feel small and feminine. she prefers the second option.

No it’s not you brainlet. You literally meet her eye to eye while some tallfag towers over her, making her feel small and feminine. she prefers the second option.
3/10 matters the same,no matter wuat

If George Floyd wasn't 6'5 he would've been incel. Nigga was ugly as hell.

You need to look like blackops2cel or be a rice/curry to be tall and incel. If you're a tall black or white guy, you can be a 3/10 or 4/10 and still get laid.

Also most of us manlets here are 5'5 or shorter so I don't know what the point of your thread is. How is it a cope when you admit we're screwed? That's millions of men eliminated.

Face is law, height is a close second, and a good height can make up a couple of points on your SMV

Anyone taller than 5’10 is a tallfag fakecel who can looksmax to normie status at least
Yeah but the problem is im 5'5 and many other people on this forum
It’s over for us

Last edited:
nothing is more fucking emasculating than having a tallfag tower over you

This
FACE > HEIGHT
I've seen plenty of short guys slay cuz they had good face n frame. There was a guy in my group of friends when I was a teenager that was 5'3 and was chased by women everywhere we went cuz his face was almost perfect and his proportions pretty good, mofo even had stalkers.
The "tallfag" meme makes short incels look more envious than truly blackpilled imo. According to tallfag logic, tall ugly guys are supposed to "ascend" by cucking their way into some landwhale used up cunt so then they can be called "cucks" by the same shortcels that accused them of being volcels.
So basically if you're tall and ugly you're either a fakecel or a cuck, there's no way to win with these idiots.

Height never mattered so much, I am 5.7 and the girls never complain about my height, but about my face and physique.

face >>>>>> height.

Its not just about foids brother, its about respect, being treated like a man. Being taller even if you're not good looking has so many halo effects in terms of jobs, education and sports. sure if you're fucking sub 3 in a face doesn't matter if you're 6'3 or 5'5 but the 4-6 ranges (where most people are) height matters, a fucking lot for smv.

This whole thread is a fucking cope and you are all memeing this is your brain on memes.you are coping .

Except for really short guys, frame is more important than height. Face is third (unless you're really ugly, then it's over no matter what) and as far as actually keeping a woman and having her not cheat on you, cock is fourth.

What all tallfags say

Thats the retardation of your teacher.

Taller is always better.

Face & Race > Height

Cope.

You need to look like blackops2cel or be a rice/curry to be tall and incel. If you're a tall black or white guy, you can be a 3/10 or 4/10 and still get laid.

Also most of us manlets here are 5'5 or shorter so I don't know what the point of your thread is. How is it a cope when you admit we're screwed? That's millions of men eliminated.
This, if I was tall, like 6'3 or something I wouldn't fucking be here. Height can make up for face.

On dating sites all girls basically put a minimum height of 190cm JFL.

The Dutch literally were one of the shortest Europeans and became the tallest due to "natural selection" aka heightism, yet faggots here say height is cope.

Anyone who says height is cope, deserves to be butchered and fed to the pigs.
@LittleBoy @Gymcelled

Completely agree with you.

GTFOH with this shit.

only real truecels here are tallfags. everyone else is average face NT normie faggot

On dating sites all girls basically put a minimum height of 190cm JFL.

The Dutch literally were one of the shortest Europeans and became the tallest due to "natural selection" aka heightism, yet faggots here say height is cope.

Anyone who says height is cope, deserves to be butchered and fed to the pigs.
@LittleBoy @Gymcelled
I don't know how anyone on this forum can even deny this
Not only does height matter, but the women desire on average men who are anywhere from 8inches/21cm to 10inches/25cm taller than them
Height also effects virtually every area of your life https://www.jonathanrauch.com/jrauc...crimination_short_guys_finish_last/index.html

nothing is more fucking emasculating than having a tallfag tower over you
tbh
This

I've seen plenty of short guys slay cuz they had good face n frame. There was a guy in my group of friends when I was a teenager that was 5'3 and was chased by women everywhere we went cuz his face was almost perfect and his proportions pretty good, mofo even had stalkers.
The "tallfag" meme makes short incels look more envious than truly blackpilled imo. According to tallfag logic, tall ugly guys are supposed to "ascend" by cucking their way into some landwhale used up cunt so then they can be called "cucks" by the same shortcels that accused them of being volcels.
So basically if you're tall and ugly you're either a fakecel or a cuck, there's no way to win with these idiots.
High IQ :feelsthink:

Being tall and strong was extremely important during the stone age and foids are genetically wired towards the best stone age traits

Last edited:
Height is a multiplier. It matters to varying levels based off your face

Being tall can only work in your favour if you're at least average looking. Jfl if you think you can slay at 6'4" with a sub 5 face

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back