Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Height has become a huge fucking cope

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

The only good women are the dead ones
★★★★★
Anyone who believes height alone will carry a man in today's age with inflated hypergamy is inherently bluepilled. Do you think the guys on social media sites who put "6'1, 6'2, 6'3" get pussy? No, they're desperate for female attention and they hope height will carry them hence why they have it in their bio.

The ugliest sheboon has instant access to the most attractive tall chads due to dating apps. Do you really think women are gonna settle for a guy only because he's tall? Unless he's 6'5, 6'7 that's not gonna happen. Even then he has to be average in looks. Foids aren't gonna breed with a man just because he's tall if he's also ugly. I knew a 6'6 INCEl. Women were terrified of him and disgusted. He tried both irl and online. Online he would just tell e girls his height hoping they'd be interested and then when he showed them his face they would block or mock and humiliate him.

Outside of ugly men at most tall 6'1, 6'2, 6'3, average men will have to betabux or fuck ugly ethnics. Hypergamy is increasing buddy boyos and there's no escape. Not even for normies.

Based thread but I can already hear the angry manlets

I can already hear someone sayin
gRaYcEl!!!!!!

Being above average in height is always going to give you an advantage though,

It's always been face+height. But I feel like foids would settle for a tall below avg dude before a good looking short one.

It's always been face+height. But I feel like foids would settle for a tall below avg dude before a good looking short one.
No, that's not true. They'd rather kill themselves than either.

height is law unless you're non NT/socially retarded

Being above average in height is always going to give you an advantage though,

I see obese zoomer tallfags all the time with girls but never a short fat young man, makes me really wonder the reason. @AFsShouldntExist @CopingForBrutality @Grim_Reaper @PLA1092

Nigger you're 5'10
He a tallfag dickrider, also a white supremacist, just lol at being autistic and supporting the same people that would send you to the gas chambers for being disabled

height is law unless you're non NT/socially retarded
Go have a look at r/tall its filled with men saying women gropes them and give them easy sex, if you are tall and non NT like legit retard with 0 social skills then yea nobody gona date you.

But if you are an NT tall dude even if with an ugly face you wilk get laid easily

FUCK YOU HEIGHT IS WHAT BROUGHT ME TO THIS PLACE, FUCK OFF WITH THIS BULLSHIT NOT READING ANY OF THIS GARBAGE AFTER I READ THAT INACCURATE OF A TITLE. DO YOU KNOW WHAT IT FEELS LIKE BEING A FUCKING MANLET DESPITE HAVING TALL PARENTS, IT FUCKING SUCKS SINCE 99% OF ZOOMERFAGS ARE TALLER OR AT LEAST THE SAME HEIGHT AS THEIR FATHER EXCEPT FOR ME WHAT A BRUTAL THING TO ENDURE.

WOMEN WANT TO BE RAILED BY A MASCULINE TALL BIG FRAMED GUY NOT SOME FRAMELET SHORT MAN WHO'S SHORTER THAN HER AND SEES AS A SMALL BOY. FUCK THIS THREAD, FOIDS WOULD 100% BREED A PERSON IF THEY ARE LEGITIMATELY TALL THEY DONT GIVE A FUCK ABOUT ANYTHING ELSE, FUCK OFF WITH THIS GAY POPPYCOCK CROCK UTTER NIGGER BULLSHIT THAT YOU NEED A PRETTY FACE AS WELL. TALL MEN HAVE LIFE ON FUCKING EASY MODE MUCH MORE THAN FOIDS THEMSELVES, EASIER TO SOCIALCIRCLEMAXX, EASIER TO JOBMAXX, EASIER GETTING ALL THE HOES AND YOU HAVE THE DAMN AUDACITY TO TELL ALL THE MANLETS HERE ITS NOT ABOUT HEIGHT?????????? FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU
I feel u :feelscry:

FUCK YOU HEIGHT IS WHAT BROUGHT ME TO THIS PLACE, FUCK OFF WITH THIS BULLSHIT NOT READING ANY OF THIS GARBAGE AFTER I READ THAT INACCURATE OF A TITLE. DO YOU KNOW WHAT IT FEELS LIKE BEING A FUCKING MANLET DESPITE HAVING TALL PARENTS, IT FUCKING SUCKS SINCE 99% OF ZOOMERFAGS ARE TALLER OR AT LEAST THE SAME HEIGHT AS THEIR FATHER EXCEPT FOR ME WHAT A BRUTAL THING TO ENDURE.

WOMEN WANT TO BE RAILED BY A MASCULINE TALL BIG FRAMED GUY NOT SOME FRAMELET SHORT MAN WHO'S SHORTER THAN HER AND SEES AS A SMALL BOY. FUCK THIS THREAD, FOIDS WOULD 100% BREED A PERSON IF THEY ARE LEGITIMATELY TALL THEY DONT GIVE A FUCK ABOUT ANYTHING ELSE, FUCK OFF WITH THIS GAY POPPYCOCK CROCK UTTER NIGGER BULLSHIT THAT YOU NEED A PRETTY FACE AS WELL. TALL MEN HAVE LIFE ON FUCKING EASY MODE MUCH MORE THAN FOIDS THEMSELVES, EASIER TO SOCIALCIRCLEMAXX, EASIER TO JOBMAXX, EASIER GETTING ALL THE HOES AND YOU HAVE THE DAMN AUDACITY TO TELL ALL THE MANLETS HERE ITS NOT ABOUT HEIGHT?????????? FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU

He a tallfag dickrider, also a white supremacist, just lol at being autistic and supporting the same people that would send you to the gas chambers for being disabled
5D chess suicidemaxxing

if you can't scratch a giraffes chin without standing on your toes, it's already over

It wont get you laid by itself but it’s still a massive advantage and many foids fetishize tall men with even low tier normie faces

I see obese zoomer tallfags all the time with girls but never a short fat young man, makes me really wonder the reason. @AFsShouldntExist @CopingForBrutality @Grim_Reaper @PLA1092
Even obese tallfags have it far better than manlets in perfect shape.

Face is more important usually. Height starts getting more important if you are <5'7

Face is more important usually. Height starts getting more important if you are <5'7
Yes. Face is the ultimatum, even at my height (5’7) if I was a 8/10+ I wouldn’t be posting here.

Anyone who believes height alone will carry a man in today's age with inflated hypergamy is inherently bluepilled. Do you think the guys on social media sites who put "6'1, 6'2, 6'3" get pussy? No, they're desperate for female attention and they hope height will carry them hence why they have it in their bio.

The ugliest sheboon has instant access to the most attractive tall chads due to dating apps. Do you really think women are gonna settle for a guy only because he's tall? Unless he's 6'5, 6'7 that's not gonna happen. Even then he has to be average in looks. Foids aren't gonna breed with a man just because he's tall if he's also ugly. I knew a 6'6 INCEl. Women were terrified of him and disgusted. He tried both irl and online. Online he would just tell e girls his height hoping they'd be interested and then when he showed them his face they would block or mock and humiliate him.

Outside of ugly men at most tall 6'1, 6'2, 6'3, average men will have to betabux or fuck ugly ethnics. Hypergamy is increasing buddy boyos and there's no escape. Not even for normies.
it might be but its better than being looked down upon:feelsbadman:

There's no evidence nazis killed disabled people, but there is plenty of evidence they wanted them to just die without breeding/spread their inferior genes (eugenics).

There's no evidence nazis killed disabled people, but there is plenty of evidence they wanted them to just die without breeding/spread their inferior genes (eugenics).
Bullshit, they were euthanized

Bullshit, they were euthanized

That's the official "holocaust museum" website. Of course it says that, as they are the political enemies of the Germans. There's no evidence from the WWII era German's themselves.

Username checks out. Stupid clown. Who the fuck cares about foids. Being a manlet even kids look down on you, you get no respect. I'd gladly never talk to a foid in my life to gain 7-8 inches of height.

Also tallcel=fakecel if you can't get a foid and dunk a ball at 6' please kys.

:bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :feelstastyman:

You need to be exceptionally ugly to not get laid at 6'+, 99% of so-called "tallcels" are not.

I knew a 6'6 INCEl. Women were terrified of him and disgusted. He tried both irl and online. Online he would just tell e girls his height hoping they'd be interested and then when he showed them his face they would block or mock and humiliate him.
Problem with that story is that you admit his height got him a foot into the door. Imagine if he was sub 6 foot?

All because it's your failio doesn't mean it's the ultimate failio and anyone who's tall magically gets laid. Are you ugly? I assure you that if you're ugly it wouldn't improve if you were tall.

I'm under the impression shortcels are so shallow in their judgment because they're not ugly, and as such they can never imagine any other failios having a negative effect. There incapable of putting themselves in another man's shoes.

Go have a look at r/tall its filled with men saying women gropes them and give them easy sex, if you are tall and non NT like legit retard with 0 social skills then yea nobody gona date you.

But if you are an NT tall dude even if with an ugly face you wilk get laid easily
Men lie about having sex Reddit. Big surprise. Men who actually have sex don't spend all their time on a subreddit devoted to being tall talking about how much women desire them. R/tall is a bunch of loser redditards who write power fantasies to feel good about themselves. Whenever there's a short girl in the subreddit they all desperately simp for her and try to get her attention. Literal normies and low tier normies.

It wont get you laid by itself but it’s still a massive advantage and many foids fetishize tall men with even low tier normie faces
That's not true.

not with my ugly face. I am exceptionally ugly and weird looking, trust me my head and face are so extremely strange, I'm literally a 0.5/10...

Based and Accurate.

Shortcells cope with "If only I was tall", as if being short was their only flaw. It almost never is.

Girls have a mile long checklist.

Height, Money (average or better income), Face, Body (good proportion + muscles), NT

You need at least three of the above.

I hope you are reborn as a manlet.

Based and Accurate.

Shortcells cope with "If only I was tall", as if being short was their only flaw. It almost never is.

Girls have a mile long checklist.

Height, Money (average or better income), Face, Body (good proportion + muscles), NT

You need at least three of the above.
This , fuck the heightcopers on here , getting called fakecel 1000 times per day is getting fucking frustrating

@30klhlvwizard @Murder Mario @Adolf Hitler @PolskiKartofel

I feel this

Nah, very tall height can definitely carry you. You use stupid "examples" already by pointing at what men put on their profiles on dating sites. Not only is that not necessarily their actual height but the heights you named (6'1 and 6'2) don't really stick out as being that tall in many places anymore nowadays. When people say height carries you they mean 6'3 and well above that.

This , fuck the heightcopers on here , getting called fakecel 1000 times per day is getting fucking frustrating

@30klhlvwizard @Murder Mario @Adolf Hitler @PolskiKartofel
Standards are giga high these days.