Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Height/frame vs. face is basically just asking "do you value respect or likeablity more?"

• Thread starter Deleted member 8
  • Start date
Deleted member 8

Deleted member 8

Self-banned
-
Ideally you would have both, but let's say you could only choose one of the following. If you're ugly but massive, people will at least respect you because you intimidate them. If I saw a huge dude sitting alone, even if he was secretly a virgin, why would I mess with him unless I have a death wish? But if you're a little guy and handsome, people may not be afraid to offend you but at least they'll think you're adorable like a puppy.

It all depends which one you want more. How much do you value headpats versus being treated like a man? Certain guys here are simply more submissive than others, and will sacrifice all the dignity in the world for a pinch on the cheeks. They'll get pushed around like this a thousand times if it meant a girl might say to them "you look cute!" On the other hand, there are men who don't like being shoved when simply crossing the street.

As a certain gender loves to say, "it's just a preference." And I prefer respect. I'd rather live as Casanova or Andre the Giant than a jester like Kevin Hart:

I doubt Casanova nor Andre were ever labeled as cute. But something tells me they didn't lose sleep over it, because they were men, not women. For all the talk about cucks and soyboys on here, most of you behave like a girl who just spotted a zit when looking in the mirror this morning. The same reason a woman wears heels even though it impedes her movement, is the same reason why a man would value face over height and frame. So the next time any of you make a face>everything thread, just stop talking tough around here is all I ask. How can you act like a woman but talk like a man?

Being a chad is not about having ONE great trait. Being a Chad is about having NONE subhuman traits.

Height & frame >

Height & Frame imo

rather be a sub 6' with good face and hair.