Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

height > face

blackpillednigga

blackpillednigga

Overlord
★★★★★
if u disagree ur fakecel

this thread was written by ChatGPT

edit: incase you couldnt tell this was sarcasm. enough with the height vs face arguments they both equally matter

Last edited:
Im too retarded to know what ''>'' and ''<'' means.

I know one is greater than and the other is less than but ive never been able to understand it

In the end it doesn’t matter cause both get bitches while we don’t

if u disagree ur fakecel

this thread was written by ChatGPT
face >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> height

FACE > height

I know one is greater than and the other is less than but ive never been able to understand it
imagine it as pacman and whichever side 'pacman' faces is the bigger one

You need both to be truly successful with women (slayer tier), but anecdotally I know a lot of short chads with good faces but no tall chads with bad faces.

Height is important, but I wouldn't say height>face: Face being the most important factor is a core part of the blackpill beliefs.

"Your face is your first & last impression"

Face > height

If average looking height > face

I feel like if u have one without the other than it's still over. Ur height won't carry ur subhuman face

6’1 height I GOT BRUTALLY REJECTED BY WOMEN TODAY, EVERYONE AT THE PARTY!

Fk I am suicidal and I want to kill myself now..

Ultimately I think you need to approach this empirically. Among incels I'd say the most common traits are: autist, short height, and facial unattractiveness... in that order. But obviously there's variations among individuals, you can get 6ft2 low IQ mentalcels with ugly faces but it's rare.

Ultimately I think you need to approach this empirically. Among incels I'd say the most common traits are: autist, short height, and facial unattractiveness... in that order. But obviously there's variations among individuals, you can get 6ft2 low IQ mentalcels with ugly faces but it's rare.
This

Agree, only if the face is at least a 5 and the person is not an average looking curry or any looking rice.

Mogs my retardness

Short reminder that Justin Bieber was 5"9 and Tupac Shakur was 5"10

the hungry crocodile always eats the bigger thing

You can mask your face, but you can’t mask your height.

if you are a manlet, thats a deal breaker to foids meaning youre not even in the running.

if you are an ethnic male, thats also a deal breaker to foids. youre not even in the running

if you have an ugly to average face you are in the running if you are either tall and or white

FIGHT is a portmanteau of FACE and HEIGHT.

You need both to be truly successful with women (slayer tier), but anecdotally I know a lot of short chads with good faces but no tall chads with bad faces.

face >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> height
All retarded