Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Height>>>Face

Saint Cho

Saint Cho

NT is life.
★★★★★
 20200311 143151

Foids would prefer the short GL guy

The short white guy with a decent physique would mog. That short guy looks starved.

height has destroyed me mentally more than anything
the height vs. face debate depends on how important NT is,
if NT matters a lot than height>face,
if not face>height

Dick size is greater then both

OP is a 6ft tall chink who is trying to cope.
I'm only 6ft after waking up in the morning. I drop down to like 5'11 by bedtime.

Also I'm not sure why you believe that I'm coping. I never said height alone was enough. If it was, I wouldn't be on here.

Anyone getting shoulder which is 12 inches mogged, will be mogged, 1-2 inches face will still beat height

Anyone getting shoulder which is 12 inches mogged, will be mogged, 1-2 inches face will still beat height
Pretty much this. If you're within 5 or so inches of someone it's mostly face and frame that will be more important.

I knew a 6'1 guy in college and he was 100% uglier than me and I'm 5'8.

However my 6'4 cousin is balding but he easily mogs me due to his height and bigger frame

Pretty much this. If you're within 5 or so inches of someone it's mostly face and frame that will be more important.

I knew a 6'1 guy in college and he was 100% uglier than me and I'm 5'8.

However my 6'4 cousin is balding but he easily mogs me due to his height and bigger frame
I find it funny when people want to say frame doesn't matter, yes it does, and if youre within 1-3 inches of someone, face and frame will be the dom, not height. Though with height usually comes bigger frame

I find it funny when people want to say frame doesn't matter, yes it does, and if youre within 1-3 inches of someone, face and frame will be the dom, not height. Though with height usually comes bigger frame
Yeah frame matter for sure. My dad is shorter than me he is like 5'6 but has bigger hands, wider shoulder, thicker arms, etc and could easily beat the shit out of my scrawny 6'1 brother

Yeah frame matter for sure. My dad is shorter than me he is like 5'6 but has bigger hands, wider shoulder, thicker arms, etc and could easily beat the shit out of my scrawny 6'1 brother
Did you stunt your growth? How is your brother 5 inches taller than you

Any tall neighbors bro?

I was born premature by FOUR fucking months:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope: Literally all of my male cousins/brothers are 5'10 to 6'5. I'm the only 5'8 guy in my generation.
022d0dcbe84ae03627788f5bccfb25a0.jpg

Any tall neighbors bro?
lol BOTH of my grandads were like 6'2 despite being sand niggers, my paternal grandad even had blue eyes, it's just that both of my grandmothers were both short as fuck, so my dad ended up being 5'6 and my brother inheritted his tallness from my grandad while I got my grandma's shortness

B0vr349H6xdoaedkGinxWb8LaRVS iDPpHZQIP5nMlM

Reminds me of this. Small height difference literally doesnt matter if your frame is trash and get mogged in other areas.