Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Height=Face

NegroKing

NegroKing

Mobster
-
I am going to make an argument that height and face are equally important. The reason is because both your height and face(along with frame) are derived from your bone structure. As we know, bone lays the foundation for everything else. If you have a good skeletal frame, you can support more mass. If you have good skull bones, you have good support for organs like the eyes, tongue, teeth, etc. found on the face.To me it doesn't make a lot of sense that one aspect of bone structure should matter any less than the other because at the end of the day it's still the same material.

Face matters more than height though. As long as you're not too short but still. There are so many handsome short slayers.

There's no way. I would be fucking 6/10 JB if this was true.

HEIGHT>>>>>>>>>> FACE

You know its true, don't bother arguing

Vision said:
Face matters more than height though. As long as you're not too short but still. There are so many handsome short slayers.

There are also many tall and not handsome slayers. What’s your point?

just..................................no

NegroKing said:
There are also many tall and not handsome slayers. What’s your point?

That face is everything. Sure tall people have an advantage but if you’re not facially attractive, you need to be 6’2”+ to notice the benefits. Face matters more at the end of the day. I’ve seen it time and time  again.

I also think they are equally important, OP. You need both to be a true Chad and get anything approaching a 'normal' sex life these days. Sub-8 face, baldness, scrawny frame and sub 6 feet tall is death. It's fucking over for us.

Empty out your inbox, I couldn't respond to your PM because your inbox is full.

If height was so important I wouldn't be here. FACE > Height only shortcels say height is important to cope when in reality it's their face that's the cause of their inceldom not height