Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Height, Face & Race Is All That Matters, Everthing Else Is Cope!

N

NeverSubmit

Admiral
★★★★
This forum is coping hard with terms like terms like mentalcel, framecel and dickcel. The only cels that matter are heightcel, facecel and ethnicel. Anything else and you are too ugly or short to get a woman. Even if you have a small penis that's not the reason you are incel you would still be getting girls regardless you guys are coping with that you can't even get dates that has nothing to do with your penis size. I've come to realize that my face is not good enough to attract women as an ethnic I've tested this myself and I know it for a fact you guys need to stop coping and embrace the truth also.

Solid post. Everything theory is legit

whats your race? are you manlet? do you have a shit frame?

mentalcel doesn't seem "legit" to you because you are not a mentalcel, as for the others, it's pretty debatable

whogivesafucc said:
mentalcel doesn't seem "legit" to you because you are not a mentalcel, as for the others, it's pretty debatable
None of them are actually good looking though show me one mentalcel who looks good

I am dicklet.

I gave up of dating because of my small penis. I developed a serious mental illness because of the size of my penis.

Size matters men!

There are features worse than others though or personal gamekillers. Don’t fuck with my -cel, guy.

NeverSubmit said:
whogivesafucc said:
None of them are actually good looking though show me one mentalcel who looks good

Yep, most are average looking + have mental illnesses so it's completely over unless they go above and beyond in trying to improve themselves

The face is life, the face gets you love.

Screwed in all categories, 3.5 PSL, time to rope, boyos.

More like height, face and frame, race doesn't matter

jackbud said:
More like height, face and frame, race doesn't matter
Frame is not a dealbreaker women are rejecting men based on height, face and race this is irrefutable.

NeverSubmit said:
Frame is not a dealbreaker

td7Wz1j.jpg

Face and height are the primary things that matter. Everything else including mental and race are secondary.

race determines your face and your height