Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Height>Face just be tall

GeneticFilth

GeneticFilth

Mythic
★★★★
All tall people are volcels. He's 6ft3 with a deformed face.
[video=youtube]https://youtu.be/BhtJIUYRF04?t=1m4s[/video]

Height alone can get you a sub-5 with niche game.

F A C E
A
C
E is what makes you Chad.

Low body fat theory. Just be lean.

Grotesque said:
Height alone can get you a sub-5 with niche game.

F A C E
A
C
E is what makes you Chad.

This existence is so comical. I could be fucking sub 5 females for free just because I'm tall. I can't take anyone over 6ft tall seriously. Why even go outside. Fucking tallfag volcels. Of course all the gymcel fags that are motivated to lift are tall. I also hate the early puberty fags that were tall when young because of early puberty so they got instant free pussy. Where is the rope.

GeneticFilth said:
This existence is so comical. I could be fucking sub 5 females for free just because I'm tall. I can't take anyone over 6ft tall seriously. Why even go outside. Fucking tallfag volcels. Of course all the gymcel fags that are motivated to lift are tall. I also hate the early puberty fags that were tall when young because of early puberty so they got instant free pussy. Where is the rope.

Being tall doesn't automatically get you pussy. I'm what most people consider the ideal height and I say you're wrong. You're just making excuses for yourself. "If only I was X, then I would be able to do Y, but I am not X, so I am screwed."

CopingGymcel said:
Being tall doesn't automatically get you pussy. I'm what most people consider the ideal height and I say you're wrong. You're just making excuses for yourself. "If only I was X, then I would be able to do Y, but I am not X, so I am screwed."

lmfao so when people say that face matters, there just making excuses. I'm making valid reasons, not excuses you tallfag. If we all woke up and were taller or had better looking faces our lives would be way easier. 
You're born tall brb
Better at sports
People rarely try to fuck with you
Longer bones, so more room for muscle growth
Everything you do gets haloed as confident
Girls worship you "omg he's so tall"

GeneticFilth said:
lmfao so when people say that face matters, there just making excuses. I'm making valid reasons, not excuses you tallfag. If we all woke up and were taller or had better looking faces our lives would be way easier. 
You're born tall brb
Better at sports

I never said that height wasn't important, just that it doesn't automatically get you laid as you seem to think. Most guys are tall these days, so it's more of a prerequisite for a lot of roasties, rather than scoring you bonus points.

it astounds me to this day that there are still "incels" here who believe height > face. Just LOL.

CopingGymcel said:
I never said that height wasn't important, just that it doesn't automatically get you laid as you seem to think. Most guys are tall these days, so it's more of a prerequisite for a lot of roasties, rather than scoring you bonus points.

I think face and height matter. I think if you have an attractive face or you are tall you can get laid.  If you're lacking badly in the other though, you will only fuck ugly girls. If most guys are tall these days then that would be average height.
Look at this ginger lanklet
https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=128496361

PM_ME_STRIPPERS said:
it astounds me to this day that there are still "incels" here who believe height > face. Just LOL.

Explain to me how this guy got this girl.

CopingGymcel said:
Being tall doesn't automatically get you pussy.
It does for some girls. A small percentage, you have to face a ton of rejection before finding one.

GeneticFilth said:
Explain to me how this guy got this girl.

Three explanations:

1. She is using him as a beta bux.

2. She is just with him to show how amazing of a person she is (probably this one is true).

3. She is somehow attracted to him, weirdly enough. A one in a billion type of girl who finds him attractive.

Grotesque said:
It does for some girls. A small percentage, you have to face a ton of rejection before finding one.

:bigeyes: Is your girl one of those girls?

PM_ME_STRIPPERS said:

The guy in the video. Here's another example. https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=128496361

CopingGymcel said:
Three explanations:

2. She is just with him to show how amazing of a person she is (probably this one is true).

3. She is somehow attracted to him, weirdly enough. A one in a billion type of girl who finds him attractive.

wrong 4. he's 6ft3

GeneticFilth said:
Better at sports

Depends on the sport but mostly WRONG

Not exactly right because some people like to beat up the tallest dude so they feel accomplished

Technically not Wrong but you make easy gains as a short dude

WRONG

I am 6'3 and girls don't often say that

change your mind about that

Legit, I see tallfags that would rope if they were shorter get gfs and worship from everybody just by being tall.

Imgrlbtwxd said:

Imgrlbtwxd said:

[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Better at sports[/font]

[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Depends on the sport but mostly WRONG[/font]

[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]What the fuck am I reading. Mostly wrong? Basketball, volleyball, tennis, and swimming all benefit from being tall.[font=Arial, Tahoma, Verdana, sans-serif] [/font][/font]

[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]People rarely try to fuck with you[/font]

[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Not exactly right because some people like to beat up the tallest dude so they feel accomplished[/font]

[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]That's why I said people rarely try to fuck with you. Oh no, occasionally an insecure manlet will try to beat me up that I can easily take because of my long limbs. Also you can just lift and then almost nobody will try to fuck with you, where as with short guys who lift people will say you're an insecure midget.[/font]
[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif] [/font]

[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Longer bones, so more room for muscle growth[/font]

[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Technically not Wrong but you make easy gains as a short dude[/font]
[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]The short guy will always look smaller in the end, so what the fuck is the point.[/font]

[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Everything you do gets haloed as confident[/font]

[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]WRONG[/font]
[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]You can't just say wrong without backing anything up. A tall guy lifts, he's a confident alpha. A short guy lifts, he's an insecure manlet. A tall guy starts fights, he's a confident alpha, a short guy starts fights, napoleon complex.   [/font]

[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Girls worship you "omg he's so tall"[/font]

[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]I am 6'3 and girls don't often say that[/font]
[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]They don't often say that, but they still say it. No girl would say omg he's so shortXDXDXD. No girl would ever compliment a guy on being short.  [/font]

Outlier and he's white

Lmao fuck off, people shorter/way shorter than me always have girlfriends. Plus, I'm white and lean. Inb4 volcel

whogivesafucc said:
Lmao fuck off, people shorter/way shorter than me always have girlfriends. Plus, I'm white and lean. Inb4 volcel
Just be white theory is bullshit. Unattractive is unattractive.

GeneticFilth said:

[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]What the fuck am I reading. Mostly wrong? Basketball, volleyball, tennis, and swimming all benefit from being tall.[font=Arial, Tahoma, Verdana, sans-serif] [/font][/font]

[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][font=Arial, Tahoma, Verdana, sans-serif]swimming? really? I was thinking of something like soccer where short dudes benefit from their size[/font][/font]

[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Not exactly right because some people like to beat up the tallest dude so they feel accomplished[/font]

[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]That's why I said people rarely try to fuck with you. Oh no, occasionally an insecure manlet will try to beat me up that I can easily take because of my long limbs. Also you can just lift and then almost nobody will try to fuck with you, where as with short guys who lift people will say you're an insecure midget.[/font]

it is not this much of a benefit in fight to have long limbs, I don't know how to fight and wouldn't like to emberass myself when  a 5'7 karate master beats me up.

[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Longer bones, so more room for muscle growth[/font]

[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Technically not Wrong but you make easy gains as a short dude[/font]
[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]The short guy will always look smaller in the end, so what the fuck is the point.[/font]

what do you mean with "in the end" there is no end in lifting. short dudes can have a godlike physic within 2 years when the tall guy need at least 4 
10 lb of muscle look more on a 5'7 dude than on a 6'3 dude

[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Everything you do gets haloed as confident[/font]

[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]You can't just say wrong without backing anything up. A tall guy lifts, he's a confident alpha. A short guy lifts, he's an insecure manlet. A tall guy starts fights, he's a confident alpha, a short guy starts fights, napoleon complex.   [/font]

people don't see you as a confident alpha when you start a fight, at least where I come from.
it's just not how you say it is. there is not halo around me when I do my stuff

[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]I am 6'3 and girls don't often say that[/font]
[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]They don't often say that, but they still say it. No girl would say omg he's so shortXDXDXD. No girl would ever compliment a guy on being short.  [/font]

[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]tbh girls only mention height when they see a specific reason to, for example I was joining a group where all the guys where 6ft max. and one of the girls said like "you're pretty tall" [/font]
[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]it's actually not that big of a deal I mean what am I supposed to answer? "I know right"? "suck my dick"?[/font]

how tall are you if you want to let me know?

I'd rather be 6'2" with the same looks than be the manlet I am. I would have a slightly better chance of escaping.

Imgrlbtwxd said:
how tall are you if you want to let me know?

[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]What the fuck am I reading. Mostly wrong? Basketball, volleyball, tennis, and swimming all benefit from being tall.[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif] [/font][/font]

[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]swimming? really? I was thinking of something like soccer where short dudes benefit from their size[/font][/font]

You said mostly wrong and then I show 4 sports where it's a benefit to be tall.

[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]it is not this much of a benefit in fight to have long limbs, I don't know how to fight and wouldn't like to emberass myself when  a 5'7 karate master beats me up.[/font]
[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]It's called reach.[/font]

[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]what do you mean with "in the end" there is no end in lifting. short dudes can have a godlike physic within 2 years when the tall guy need at least 4 [/font]
[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]10 lb of muscle look more on a 5'7 dude than on a 6'3 dude[/font]
[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]
Flavio+Baccianini.jpg
[/font]

[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]people don't see you as a confident alpha when you start a fight, at least where I come from.[/font]
[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]it's just not how you say it is. there is not halo around me when I do my stuff[/font]

[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Being tall gives off a halo just like having an attractive face does. 1:45[/font]
[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][video=youtube]https://youtu.be/ldpWKL4-KCE?t=1m45s[/video][/font]

[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]tbh girls only mention height when they see a specific reason to, for example I was joining a group where all the guys where 6ft max. and one of the girls said like "you're pretty tall" [/font]
[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]it's actually not that big of a deal I mean what am I supposed to answer? "I know right"? "suck my dick"?[/font]

It's about getting complimented and validated. There's height worship in songs. Victoria Justice "He's a punk rock drummer and he's 6ft3." Taylor Swift "He's so tall and handsome as hell."  Girls talk about tall guys all the time.

CopingGymcel said:
Yes, she basically admitted it to me.

More cope. Whenever are we gonna start with coming up with legit theories like BBC theory or DOM/Masc theory, looks like we are headed in that direction.

GeneticFilth said:

[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]What the fuck am I reading. Mostly wrong? Basketball, volleyball, tennis, and swimming all benefit from being tall.[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif] [/font][/font]

[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]swimming? really? I was thinking of something like soccer where short dudes benefit from their size[/font][/font]

You said mostly wrong and then I show 4 sports where it's a benefit to be tall.

I don't do competitive sports so I never got benefits from it, I don't do sports like these at all, if you're 5'6 and wanna be a basketball player, well I guess that sucks

[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]it is not this much of a benefit in fight to have long limbs, I don't know how to fight and wouldn't like to emberass myself when  a 5'7 karate master beats me up.[/font]

I don't know what that is supposed to mean

[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]what do you mean with "in the end" there is no end in lifting. short dudes can have a godlike physic within 2 years when the tall guy need at least 4 [/font]
[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]10 lb of muscle look more on a 5'7 dude than on a 6'3 dude[/font]
[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]
Flavio+Baccianini.jpg
[/font]

Do you see what you just did there? you showed 2 guys who are on their genetic limit even with steroids. the taller dude propably has more muscle at all but you missed my point.
if 2 guys of a different height will start to do the same workout and diet, the shorter one will look more muscular even though both guys technically have the same amount of muscle

[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]people don't see you as a confident alpha when you start a fight, at least where I come from.[/font]
[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]it's just not how you say it is. there is not halo around me when I do my stuff[/font]

[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Being tall gives off a halo just like having an attractive face does. 1:45[/font]
[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][video=youtube]https://youtu.be/ldpWKL4-KCE?t=1m45s[/video][/font]

I saw this vdeo before.
I don't care what strangers think about me based on my height
why would anyone care?

It's about getting complimented and validated. There's height worship in songs. Victoria Justice "He's a punk rock drummer and he's 6ft3." Taylor Swift "He's so tall and handsome as hell."  Girls talk about tall guys all the time.

tall, and punk rock drummer
tall, and handsome as hell
height itself is not the actual reason

universallyabhorred said:
More cope. Whenever are we gonna start with coming up with legit theories like BBC theory or DOM/Masc theory, looks like we are headed in that direction.

4d89f38d2f8b7833ce3f4e3db6153f257f535933dc35a1ff57aee331c546c434_1.jpg

Many chads are tall

Height is not everything but without height you're nothing. And deformed cripples with rare diseases don't count. This is just as silly as finding a guy somewhere who has a perfect face but a crippled body without arms and legs and then use that as evidence against the face theory.

[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]What the fuck am I reading. Mostly wrong? Basketball, volleyball, tennis, and swimming all benefit from being tall. [/font]

[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]swimming? really? I was thinking of something like soccer where short dudes benefit from their size[/font]

[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]You said mostly wrong and then I show 4 sports where it's a benefit to be tall.[/font]

[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]I don't do competitive sports so I never got benefits from it, I don't do sports like these at all, if you're 5'6 and wanna be a basketball player, well I guess that sucks[/font]

[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]The point is that there are tons of sports that benefit from being tall. Even in soccer there are positions that benefit from being tall, where as there are sports where if you are short you are completely fucked, the only reason why they have short people sometimes in these is to sell tickets. [/font]

[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]I don't know what that is supposed to mean[/font]
[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]The better the reach the further away you can be and still hit the opponent. A short guy  can beat a tall guy [font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]e.g. Mike Tyson[/font] , but the short guy would do even better if he was taller, because of better reach.[/font]

[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif] [font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]
Flavio+Baccianini.jpg
[/font]
[/font]

[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Do you see what you just did there? you showed 2 guys who are on their genetic limit even with steroids. the taller dude propably has more muscle at all but you missed my point.[/font]
[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]if 2 guys of a different height will start to do the same workout and diet, the shorter one will look more muscular even though both guys technically have the same amount of muscle[/font]
[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]I think you missed my point. The taller guy will almost always have a better genetic potential and will dwarf and look bigger than the short guys, unless they have like xxy syndrome. I would much rather have it where I would know that I would end up looking bigger and dwarfing someone in the long run. [/font]

[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]I saw this vdeo before.[/font]
[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]I don't care what strangers think about me based on my height[/font]
[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]why would anyone care?[/font]
[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]The point is that there is a halo around you because of your height. [/font]

[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]It's about getting complimented and validated. There's height worship in songs. Victoria Justice "He's a punk rock drummer and he's 6ft3." Taylor Swift "He's so tall and handsome as hell."  Girls talk about tall guys all the time.[/font]

[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]tall, and punk rock drummer[/font]
[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]tall, and handsome as hell[/font]
[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]height itself is not the actual reason[/font]
[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]If height didn't matter than why would they even mention it.[/font]

Red Shambhala said:
Height is not everything but without height you're nothing. And deformed cripples with rare diseases don't count. This is just as silly as finding a guy somewhere who has a perfect face but a crippled body without arms and legs and then use that as evidence against the face theory.

This thread is a parody on the tallfags that think height doesn't matter at all and that everything is face, when height definitely does matter.

You cannot be incel and be tall. Tall will cancel out an ugly face just enough to get you some sub-5 pussy, whereas men who are below 5'10" will never, ever be chad, no matter how handsome. And men below 5'7" are fucked: it's over for them.

You have to be tall to be chad.
You cannot be chad without being tall.
Chad is always tall.
Tall is never incel.
Tall + face = chad.
Tall - face = normiefag, but can still get laid without too many problems unless totally autistic or sloth from the goonies
Manlet + face = incel, joke, might eventually become a betabux cuck for a fat sub-5 chick
Manlet - face = subhuman deformed incel trash, rope is the only cure

H E I G H T
E
I
G
H
T

If that were true I should be swimming in pussy with being over 6' tall.
Yet I'm still a khhv with 30+ years.
Face is everything.

smh FACE > height always

I'm 6'6 and still a virgin, rejected countless times. Why? because I'm a 2/10 in the FACE

GeneticFilth said:

[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]What the fuck am I reading. Mostly wrong? Basketball, volleyball, tennis, and swimming all benefit from being tall. [/font]

[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]swimming? really? I was thinking of something like soccer where short dudes benefit from their size[/font]

[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]You said mostly wrong and then I show 4 sports where it's a benefit to be tall.[/font]

[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]I don't do competitive sports so I never got benefits from it, I don't do sports like these at all, if you're 5'6 and wanna be a basketball player, well I guess that sucks[/font]

[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]The point is that there are tons of sports that benefit from being tall. Even in soccer there are positions that benefit from being tall, where as there are sports where if you are short you are completely fucked, the only reason why they have short people sometimes in these is to sell tickets. [/font]

[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]I don't know what that is supposed to mean[/font]
[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]The better the reach the further away you can be and still hit the opponent. A short guy  can beat a tall guy [font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]e.g. Mike Tyson[/font] , but the short guy would do even better if he was taller, because of better reach.[/font]

[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif] [font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]
Flavio+Baccianini.jpg
[/font]
[/font]

[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Do you see what you just did there? you showed 2 guys who are on their genetic limit even with steroids. the taller dude propably has more muscle at all but you missed my point.[/font]
[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]if 2 guys of a different height will start to do the same workout and diet, the shorter one will look more muscular even though both guys technically have the same amount of muscle[/font]
[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]I think you missed my point. The taller guy will almost always have a better genetic potential and will dwarf and look bigger than the short guys, unless they have like xxy syndrome. I would much rather have it where I would know that I would end up looking bigger and dwarfing someone in the long run. [/font]

[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]I saw this vdeo before.[/font]
[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]I don't care what strangers think about me based on my height[/font]
[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]why would anyone care?[/font]
[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]The point is that there is a halo around you because of your height. [/font]

[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]It's about getting complimented and validated. There's height worship in songs. Victoria Justice "He's a punk rock drummer and he's 6ft3." Taylor Swift "He's so tall and handsome as hell."  Girls talk about tall guys all the time.[/font]

[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]tall, and punk rock drummer[/font]
[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]tall, and handsome as hell[/font]
[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]height itself is not the actual reason[/font]
[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]If height didn't matter than why would they even mention it.[/font]

This thread is a parody on the tallfags that think height doesn't matter at all and that everything is face, when height definitely does matter.

just lost an internet argument, fml

but still there are some points I don't fully agree

Beeing tall doesn't make you better at fighting, a 5'7 guy with 1 year of martirial arts can take out any unexpirienced guy, at any height.

also please understand that beeing tall doesn't make you drown in pussy automatically, thats just not how it works
I am 6'3 and good looking and I get ton's of IOI's but I have a mental illness, SA and autism which is the reason why I am still a virgo at the age of 21

CopingGymcel said:
Three explanations:

Or he's just got a rockin' cock and she's a size queen.

If I were tall, I wouldn't be incel.