Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Height > Face: Handsome white guy gets rejected by 100 foids asking for sex

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★

He looks 5’9/5’10 at most, proof that foids are never sexually attracted to men that aren’t 6’0+.

Manlets can never slay, they are at best cuck boyfriends in the eyes of foids.

If he was 6’4, they would be publicly sucking his dick as soon as they moved their necks up.

Last edited:

He looks 5’9/5’10 at most, proof that women are never sexually attracted to men that aren’t 6’0+.

I CAN´T RELATE (IN VIDEO GAME)

What about 6ft2 barefoot with a good physique?

I can get to 6ft5 with shoes and lifts

Is that good?

Ultra cope face is the first frontline and the first line of defense looking at sm beautiful activates multiple neurones , all foids are play hard to catch so no shit they not gonna fuck on spot

big truth. height is the key to ascension. If I was 6'0, I would be earning far more and have a foid

Ultra cope face is the first frontline and the first line of defense looking at sm beautiful activates multiple neurones , all foids are play hard to catch so no shit they not gonna fuck on spot
Height is the first frontline, no foid will ever fuck or respect a 5’4 man.

I know a guy who is a complete badass 1,000x more manly and tough than I am but despite this he can't get a girlfriend because he's like 5'9". When women see his pictures they fall over themselves wanting him but when they meet him and see how short he is they instantly lose interest.

At the same time though if you're an autist nothing can help you not even height. I'm 6'4" but I might as well be 5'4" because I can't talk to people and when I open my mouth I instantly sperg out and people think I'm a weirdo.

He's a volcel. You can tell by the way some foids are looking at him that they'd have sex with him.
This is why NTmaxxing is important

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back