Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Height doesnt matter

• Thread starter JewsCreatedFeminism
  • Start date
JewsCreatedFeminism

JewsCreatedFeminism

Greycel
dnxErkS.jpg

Old but relevant. Not being over 6ft tall is a traumatic experience for men and girls exploit this trauma and poke fun at it.

Suicide fuel. Even if a man has a 10/10 face and body but he's 5'8 women can mock him fo his height and drive him into depression.

Tall w/ good face > anything else

b-b-b-but women have low standards! they're excepting I swear!

women are the fucking worst, they make fun of everything but get mad when you call their pussy roast beef

It's over if you are under 6 feet tall and a guy.

'muh insecure teehee'. We don't need to be Chad, what we need is to stop being sexual... how? No fucking idea but that's the only solution. Not even Chad is safe from them. Jeez

all you need is 6ft

in the US that means you are already taller than 85%!!!!!!!!!! of the male population

I'm 5'8, every white girl that comes to my country height-mogs me.

Anyway the younger generation are growing and soon I'll be shorter than the majority of the kids. It's over.

You can see it in his eyes, the manlet really wants to rope

Girls who end up dating a short guy will talk shit all day to their new, taller partner.

I wish height was all you needed tho, 6'2 here and incel, without face, it's still useless

White but only 5'7". Game over for me with white girls but fortunately I prefer brown girls. (they also find me too short for a white guy though and I'm also bald)

skinnyfat said:
I wish height was all you needed tho, 6'2 here and incel, without face, it's still useless

Femoids are bigots because they are heightist

FHOs are brutally heightist. It's fucking over for manlets.

skinnyfat said:
Same. I do admit that height does matter but if you don’t have the face then it’s a waste of good height.

It's height + face + hair that matters.

am I the only one who experiences homicidal instinct at the sight of that beast?

If you’re ugly height doesn’t mean much. If you have a average face then height matters.

nausea said:
am I the only one who experiences homicidal instinct at the sight of that beast?

Pull an Omar Mateen.