Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Height doesn't matter.

ShowerTaker

ShowerTaker

Just take a shower bro.
-
Whore: height doesn't matter.
Ali: can I get your number?
Whore: I don't think so.
Ali: why not?
Whore: because you're like, 5'6".

They just can't hide their hypocrisy, can they?

View: https://youtu.be/CjVnXcsNVus

sheboon moment

Also, what the fuck is this 6'10" requirement? You're unlikely to meet any 6'10" guy in your lifetime. What an insane requirement that is. Women are delusional.

6'10'' :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

They are so out of touch with reality, that's what simps caused

When foids are talking about height they associate height with a good looking face,they're not thinking about a tall,ugly guy,they're thinking about a tall,good looking man.

Also, what the fuck is this 6'10" requirement? You're unlikely to meet any 6'10" guy in your lifetime. What an insane requirement that is. Women are delusional.
Welcome to the clown world, its out of control

When foids are talking about height they associate height with a good looking face,they're not thinking about a tall,ugly guy,they're thinking about a tall,good looking man.
Same when they state any other thing they want in a guy.

I want a considerate and careful partner= I want a good looking, tall, with a 7'' dick considerate and careful partner

Of course they want gigachad. And then superman level chads and then they will want legendary skyrim level chads and on and on, until there's only one man getting all the pussy in the galaxy, Thanos shadow realm ultra-maxxed-giga-ubermensh-chad. :dafuckfeels:
Height still is everything. Even if you are an incel, if you are tall or average height, you don't know how it is to be manlet on top of it. You don't even get respect by kids, it's the worst. Feeling emasculated all the time, I really can't bear going outside nowadays, I almost attack people because of the rage I feel being judged.

Feeling emasculated all the time
I will agree that being tall at least gives you the benefit of heightmogging normies thereby feeling better about yourself.
Being short and not having a Jason Statham level face must be suifuel.

I will agree that being tall at least gives you the benefit of heightmogging normies thereby feeling better about yourself.
Being short and not having a Jason Statham level face must be suifuel.
I'm ethnic on top of that and still living at my mom's house. :dafuckfeels:

What % of men are 6'10?? Foids have extremely unrealistic expectations these days :feelsree:
She just wanted to rub it to the manlet face. The way she compared her height to him and said you're 5"6 to him with her hands. Bro I would have kicked her in the gut ((in roblox)). :feelsree:
She isn't sentient. At this point she is a cumdoll and deserves to be dead ((in roblox)), I wouldn't even fuck her, she is not even worth it. :feelswhat:

Every female is like her:

"Height doesnt matter"
* rejects a guy because of his short height*
"Race doesnt matter"
*rejects asian guy because he is asian*

Women are fucking retarded.

This foid wants a man taller than the current undisputed heavyweight boxing champion of the world. Ahh yes, reasonable standards.

No, they can't. I don't get them. They contradict themselves. That's fucking hilarious.

Lmao they are a walking contradiction.

Whore: height doesn't matter.
Ali: can I get your number?
Whore: I don't think so.
Ali: why not?
Whore: because you're like, 5'6".

View: https://youtu.be/CjVnXcsNVus

Height is the most important thing as a man you can't cope without it, if you have short legs and you are a manlet you can cope by doing LL, (I'm waiting 2 or 3 years for the technology of height maxxing to be safe cause i don't want to die early if i succeed)

Honestly don't think she can be serious about the 6'10" requirement. She's just retarded and hasn't a clue what that even looks like.

retardicimus mema gendarius

that hand movement is so emasculating :feelsrope:

Women who can't get Chad cope by getting losers who still have height. Those losers then think they are equal to Chad. A woman seen with a short man is admitting she didn't get Chad and she can't take that.
The problem is when all of these normies shit on us so they can feel equal to the top 5% . People like us need to do as little as possible for this shit society.

Lmao she wants a height taller than the average NBA player. Well shit time to start blasting HGH!

Nah, you don't understand. When a foid says something like "height doesn't matter", "money don't matter" or "cock size doesn't matter" what she actually says is «I want a 6"10' man, but it's okay if you're 6"9'», «I want a millionaire, but it's okay if you have a six digit job and own real estate» and «I want a 6.5 inch penis, but it's okay if you're 6 inches».
You have to understand that they don't even view low value men as a human being. Foids will literally fuck a dog before even thinking of having any kind of relationship with low value male.

Nah, you don't understand. When a foid says something like "height doesn't matter", "money don't matter" or "cock size doesn't matter" what she actually says is «I want a 6"10' man, but it's okay if you're 6"9'», «I want a millionaire, but it's okay if you have a six digit job and own real estate» and «I want a 6.5 inch penis, but it's okay if you're 6 inches».
You have to understand that they don't even view low value men as a human being. Foids will literally fuck a dog before even thinking of having any kind of relationship with low value male.
That's just it, to be honest.

"I don't care about height" = "I don't care whether he's 6'2", 6'3", 6'4", or 6'5". All of them works.

That's just it, to be honest.

"I don't care about height" = "I don't care whether he's 6'2", 6'3", 6'4", or 6'5". All of them works.
Basically "I don't care what type of high quality male will fuck me". But he needs to be a high quality male. Or a rich betabuxxing cuck if we're talking about foids that are approaching the wall (but they still will fuck some young Chad on the side, spending hubbies cash on that Chad cock).

"they are just preferences silly incel"
:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:
no this is the concrete reality

"they are just preferences silly incel"
:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:
no this is the concrete reality
JFL thn they cry muuuuuuuh racyyyyyyyyyyyyyst whn men say they want light skinnd women with delicarte facial features, something sheboons lack. Unless they're like Somalis, Moors, Mulattos, or Ethiopians.

Of course they want gigachad. And then superman level chads and then they will want legendary skyrim level chads and on and on, until there's only one man getting all the pussy in the galaxy, Thanos shadow realm ultra-maxxed-giga-ubermensh-chad. :dafuckfeels:
:feelshaha:

But tbh