Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Height doesn't matter in life

He is framecel so he looks shorter than he actually is

He is framecel so he looks shorter than he actually is
Also voicecel. A deeper voice is correlated with being taller. I bet they wouldn't be talking shit about his height if he had Morgan Freeman's voice.

They are both shorter than 5'9. They're like 5'6 or 5'7

Go to celebheights for the best measurements. Even giga tallfags like the rock fraud height.

They are both shorter than 5'9. They're like 5'6 or 5'7
THIS. I catch so many guys lying about their height it's comical. I am 5'10 in lifts and have had men who were at my eye level in shoes claim 5'10.

I notice it's mostly 5'7 to 6'0 guys who lie about height since they can get away with it. Though it's kinda hard to lie about it if you are <5'7 since that's female height and most toilets don't inflate it.

I think 90%+ of men fraud to some degree.

@Broly Thoughts?
Also voicecel. A deeper voice is correlated with being taller. I bet they wouldn't be talking shit about his height if he had Morgan Freeman's voice.
He does have shit voice too ngl.

imagine rating people based on their height.
it's sooooo retarded, yet i live in such a reality
wtf even is this life

something i laugh at while crying myself to sleep:
foids aren't even statisfied with a guy who's taller than them, he has to be taller then them IN HEELS jfl jfl jfl kill me

Go to celebheights for the best measurements. Even giga tallfags like the rock fraud height.

THIS. I catch so many guys lying about their height it's comical. I am 5'10 in lifts and have had men who were at my eye level in shoes claim 5'10.

I notice it's mostly 5'7 to 6'0 guys who lie about height since they can get away with it. Though it's kinda hard to lie about it if you are <5'7 since that's female height and most toilets don't inflate it.

I think 90%+ of men fraud to some degree.

@Broly Thoughts?

He does have shit voice too ngl.
I can attest to these. I've known people claiming to be 6' who are shorter than me irl

''people don't bodyshame men based on height broooo'' :soy::soy::soy:

Height is a trait of masculinity not attractiveness