Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL ''Height doesn't matter bro''

Pengwin

Pengwin

Inhabitant of the Antarctic circle
-

Everyone under 6'1 apparently has a bad personality

Last edited:
Not a sec of this ragefuel

I bet this stupid whore couldn't tell the difference from 6'2" and 5'11"

Damn now give me the heightpill too because why not

Black women >

Also Coping Cels here

Support Communism!!

I need the heightpill. Now. Without delay. Immediately.

Foid humor.
^

Also I love how everyone in the west pretends that women don't care about looks and don't have high standards when millions of women shit on average and below average men like this. While men don't do this shit but are accused of everything :feelsseriously:

Her looksmatch drinking acid as we speak,

these femcels making this videos is fucking ogre

^

Also I love how everyone in the west pretends that women don't care about looks and don't have high standards when millions of women shit on average and below average men like this. While men don't do this shit but are accused of everything :feelsseriously:
Because they are sheep.

Sheep do what they're told, believe what they're told, and don't question their masters.

Anyone who strays from the flock is shunned and demonized. Sheep behavior is easier to control and thus promoted in almost every form of government.

Why do you think there's 0 individuality in most Asian countries?

When you feel like an individual that gives you power. Power to think for yourself, power to have your own rules and morals. Instead we're told what's morally okay and forced at gunpoint to abide by it or you lose your career and life

Centuries ago I could say I like fucking young women and at most I'd get a few bleets and baahhhs from old hags.

If you say that now, you lose everything. Career, friends, hell you may go to jail

she has alien tier face, would beat the shit out of her
Tbh
Because they are sheep.

Sheep do what they're told, believe what they're told, and don't question their masters.

Anyone who strays from the flock is shunned and demonized. Sheep behavior is easier to control and thus promoted in almost every form of government.

Why do you think there's 0 individuality in most Asian countries?

When you feel like an individual that gives you power. Power to think for yourself, power to have your own rules and morals. Instead we're told what's morally okay and forced at gunpoint to abide by it or you lose your career and life

Centuries ago I could say I like fucking young women and at most I'd get a few bleets and baahhhs from old hags.

If you say that now, you lose everything. Career, friends, hell you may go to jail
They are normalizing the idea that Young foids are for chads EXCLUSIVELY and that beta males should be happy to betabuxx a 35 yo single mom whore living a sexless "marriage".
These are the women who call you incel online.

She forgot to say all those guys 6'1" and above need to have a normie tier looking face at least

Again, bitch insulted more than 90% of the male population.

Idk why you guys even pay attention to these foids tbh.

^

It's crazy seeing the inflation in real time. Ten years ago, a guy had to be under 5'10 to be shoet. A couple years ago, it was 6 ft. Now 6'1 isn't enough.

I bet this stupid whore couldn't tell the difference from 6'2" and 5'11"
High IQ. I miss your epic rants brocel. But it seems the black pill rage has worn off.

Who is that 'foid (c)rapper? Sounds like Rita Repulsa