Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL "Height doesn't matter bro"

• Thread starter Deleted member 23682
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 23682

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-

Anthony Jerome Webb is a retired American basketball star, who played for teams like Atlanta Hawks and Sacramento Kings.
Playing in the NBA was always my dream, a pretty ambitious dream for a guy my size. Standing in the shower I'm 5'6" tall, but when I'm on the basketball court I'm much taller — 5'7" to be exact, thanks to my Pony shoes and a thick pair of socks.

bunch of tall ass tallfag niggers
btw they make more money and fuck more women than any of us could ever dream of

NBA fans are a bunch of cucks who worship tallfag tyrones

Wikipedia articles on persons will denote the person's height even if it is totally irrelevant to their claim to fame. Guess what's on my passport. Race? Nah. Marital status? Nay. Eye colour? No. Height? Yes, of course it is.
Height is your most defining characteristic, and it's completely obvious in every way. Anyone who claims height is irrelevant is deluding themselves.

Anyone who says height doesn’t matter is a fucking liar and should be killed for contributing to making incels lives even harder by not acknowledging a simple fact and spreading bluepilled shit.

If anyone says that height doesn't matter, then they are coping beyond fucking belief.

bunch of tall ass tallfag niggers
btw they make more money and fuck more women than any of us could ever dream of
NBA fans are a bunch of cucks who worship tallfag tyrones
NBA is full tallfag GIGA tyrones.

People think Michael Jordan and Lebron James worked hard but in reality they are 6'6 and 6'7 respectively and have super athletic genes