Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Height determines how seriously a man is taken

• Thread starter Deleted member 18975
  • Start date
Deleted member 18975

Deleted member 18975

Banned
-
Lets take Baglecel for example. If you look at him know, he has a child-like appearance, someone you want to buy a candy or feel sad for.

Now how would you feel if he was 1,90m. You would feel (way more) respect. He would also be intimidating af. His appearance alone would make a lot of men take him way more seriously and not want to fuck with him. A heavy fist from a tall man is the end. While if you imagine fighting him in his manlet-form, you'd think his fist have the same size and weight as the one a of a 8-year-old little girl. You could easily knock him out. His little jaw wont be able to take anything.

In the eyes of men another mens height determines how they see him. Either like a little fleshlight, if he as small af or someone you shouldnt fuck with if the man is a giant.

Last edited:
HIGH IQ. I was at 7/11, a bunch of college girls, had nose piercings, that kind of girl, they all height mogged the fuck out of me. Doesn't help I look like I'm 16 and sound 14.

There is some truth to it. Notice in this video how vegan chad acts alpha and rages on ethnic manlet but when he is confronted by gigachad who mogs him into oblivion he changes his tone and tries to reason with him while playing on defense until he just completely leaves after a minute.

Very true. Foids don't see short men as real men unless they have facial aesthetics

True tbh. My height is decent and i can feel how the whores respect me because they know i could beat them to death, if i were a manlet they would surely bully me like bagelcel

Very true. Foids don't see short men as real men unless they have facial aesthetics
Facial aesthetics don't contribute to intimidation as much as height does. That's why height is superior to face. Level of Intimidation = sexual market value.

Now I sit back and enjoy as tall online celebrities start bashing me with "face>height".

There is some truth to it. Notice in this video how vegan chad acts alpha and rages on ethnic manlet but when he is confronted by gigachad who mogs him into oblivion he changes his tone and tries to reason with him while playing on defense until he just completely leaves after a minute.

>mfw the faggot in sunglasses gets mogged to another dimension

iu

no one respects a manlet, thats how it is

Taking someone seriously = respect

respect = reactive to a fear of consequences of disrespecting that person

you respect people you fear

natural law is tooth and claw. Respecting someone is acknowledging that they’re dangerous/formidable in some way.

It's a mog or be mogged world.

Life is about luck. How stupid kikes pretend we can "achieve everything we propose", it's thought drug. We need high tech singularity to our disposition

Height and face. A minimum height of X inches below the national average is required to be taken seriously, but what's also needed is a face which isn't too ugly or too feminine. In other words a chadlet will still be taken seriously as long as he isn't bagelcel short

Height and face. A minimum height of X inches below the national average is required to be taken seriously, but what's also needed is a face which isn't too ugly or too feminine. In other words a chadlet will still be taken seriously as long as he isn't bagelcel short
Like seriously, who even came up with the slang "chadlet". It's an oxymoron.

P.S. Being 173cm, which is 5cm shorter than the average, isn't short.

Lets take Baglecel for example. If you look at him know, he has a child-like appearance, someone you want to buy a candy or feel sad for.

Now how would you feel if he was 1,90m. You would feel (way more) respect. He would also be intimidating af. His appearance alone would make a lot of men take him way more seriously and not want to fuck with him. A heavy fist from a tall man is the end. While if you imagine fighting him in his manlet-form, you'd think his fist have the same size and weight as the one a of a 8-year-old little girl. You could easily knock him out. His little jaw wont be able to take anything.

In the eyes of men another mens height determines how they see him. Either like a little fleshlight, if he as small af or someone you shouldnt fuck with if the man is a giant.
Just the articles they write about him alone tells you they view him as a clown. "The 5ft man.." "He stands at an even 5ft..." it never began.

I’m six feet tall from the US. People take me seriously because of how strong and imposing I can be. However, that is completely irrelevant when you also have an ugly face. I have never kissed, hugged, or gone on a date with any girl. Women hate you when you are ugly.

I am tall and it didn't do dogshit for me.

WTF the one guy is so tall you cant even see the start of his neck