Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Height check

Height check

• Total voters
SubhumanGamer

SubhumanGamer

Charbroiled Nigga On These Dark Beats
★★★★
Honesty please

5'9", barely average.

Mods ban this guy
Based mang, 5`9 and taller is actually fakecel tier. Imagine being less than 5`3, on top of that you live in a 3rd world shithole, black and ugly. It's actually never began for some people

kill everyone who chose the last option

Rounded up I'm 5'11 which is the average height of men in my country

170cm which is 6cm less than my countries average and 9cm less than the average zoomer.

Plenty of height polls have been made before and the average is usually 5'9-5'10.

5'4.5 round up

Bum

511 Rip

170cm is the ultimate incel height

So many fakecels.

Purge anyone who is above 5'8

5'9" but most foids think you're 5'5" at 5'9"

Based mang, 5`9 and taller is actually fakecel tier. Imagine being less than 5`3, on top of that you live in a 3rd world shithole, black and ugly. It's actually never began for some people
5’9” is dead average in the West, and it’s considered small by normie standards. Men 5’6” and under are ignored to the point that they don’t exist. Men have to be 5’7” for people to acknowledge that they’re alive, which means a 5’9” man is only 2in taller than the shortest man alive (as far as normies and women know).

5’9” is not a halo at all. It’s just tall enough to not be ridiculed for your height all the time. No woman or man is gonna be impressed that your 5’9”. Even 4’10” bitches will think its acceptable at best. Your height relative to girls doesn’t matter. It’s your height relative to other men.

I’m 5’10”, and I can count on my hands the number of times I’ve been called tall in my life. I’ve been called short more times than I’ve been called tall. I used to get called tall in middle school because I was already my adult height going into 8th grade (I was also the oldest kid in my grade by like 6ish months). By 10th grade, it never happened again because almost everyone had hit their growth spurt, so I wasn’t taller than my peers. I wasn’t tall. Just a few months older.

pizza fat guy GIF

fruit salad GIF

Even 6’0” isn’t impressive to anyone in the West. There’s fat retards that are 6’0”. Boogie and Chris Chan are both like 5’10” I believe. Adam Ranza was 6’0”. I wonder how much pussy their height has gotten them.

Last edited:
Plenty of height polls have been made before and the average is usually 5'9-5'10.
No, it’s typically been a little lower than Western average. Like 5’7” or so.