Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Height Blackpill #381

VisVoi

VisVoi

Pronounced "Vee Vwah"
-
LwRsDAUh

This chart may inspire hope to fellow manlets, however there is one key fact you are forgetting.

When women talk about "men", they are subconsciously only thinking about the top 20% of men.

Although 69.1% of women who participated in the study said they would date a man who was 5'8, they actually mean that they would date a 5'8 man who was 7+ facially.

View attachment 27988

This chart may inspire hope to fellow manlets, however there is one key fact you are forgetting.

When women talk about "men", they are subconsciously only thinking about the top 20% of men.

Although 69.1% of women who participated in the study said they would date a man who was 5'8, they actually mean that they would date a 5'8 man who was 7+ facially.
Thank you :0

So my guesses about 5'8 being a borderline never began tier, was correct and now backed up by study. Perfect.

Manlets need to be euthanized.

How are 5'9 and 6'4 on equal footing? Cope chart.

Why tf is the dating pool size getting shorter after 6 feet? Wouldn't a little higher be optimal?

This applies to short femoids as well.
Chad would never let us euthanize his fleshlights.
Why tf is the dating pool size getting shorter after 6 feet? Wouldn't a little higher be optimal?
6'0 is the ideal height in western society, it is the magic number so to speak.

Manlets and ethnics
lul the thing with this site is I can't tell whether a nazi virgin is saying this or a self hating ethnic virgin is saying this, or just some larper.

5'9 better than 6'4 according to this chart. Something is wrong.

I don't know what the details of this experiment were, but whatever happened, the results are completely contradictory to all other sources.

5'9 better than 6'4 according to this chart. Something is wrong.
Imo it's probably because more women have already dated a man who is 5'9 than 6'4 because 5'9 is so much more common than 6'4.
I don't know what the details of this experiment were, but whatever happened, the results are completely contradictory to all other sources.
Contradictory in what way?

Lets celebrate for us manlets!!

lul the thing with this site is I can't tell whether a nazi virgin is saying this or a self hating ethnic virgin is saying this, or just some larper.

so the best height for a man is 6ft1, seems about accurate tbh.

Being a noticeably short manlet is daily suffering.

I assume this is self-reported or only based on men with great face. Pretty dodgy since the other studies we've seen don't back it up

More and more evidence unveils that height barely affects sexual market value. There are many incels above 6ft just like FaceandLMS who is 6’3. I’m tall too (6’-6’1) and I do not see the advantage of being tall in attraction to women. My dad is 5’9 and he gets many women interested in him based on face. Feels bad. I would glady give up a few inches of my height to be 1-2 points higher than my current looks rating.