Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity "Height being seen as attractive is caused by the patriarchy"

FidelCashflow

FidelCashflow

Banned
-
Screenshot 20191024 223648 Opera

Literally nothing if females fault and men have caused all wrong in this world according to them

Last edited:
Fuck those people. Where is this? I have rebuttal. Please don't say IncelTears because I'm banned there.

Someone link them the 20/20 experiment where women, WOMEN, CAPABLE OF THEIR OWN THOUGHT, rejected short men. Fuck this.

Nothing is ever the female's fault

The patriarchy is the result of biology. All humans, male and female, naturally look up to and feel submissive around tall, deep voiced, muscular men with good faces. This is why most CEOs are tall and have larger skulls than average. A study found that for every semitone deeper a CEO's voice is, his company made ~4.3 million dollars more per year.

If men really had control over what women found attractive they would push to make women's attraction more egalitarian, ie. promote sleeping with average looking men with average heights for fun. Men would make it so women were attracted to traits that required more effort (muscles, grooming, dress) while finding genetic traits less inherently valuable. Men are much more complimentary towards other men who put effort into their appearance, work out, but women are only truly complimentary towards genetically gifted men.

God damn it, it is IncelTears.

I just wish some of you people would do more than bring screenshots here just to jack yourselves off over. If I wasn't banned, I'd have all kinds of rebuttal for this and all the time in the world to give it. Fuck this exact thinking. Fuck blaming me for what society does to me. Women choose tall men, and no adult woman gets to say "The patriarchy made me do it." She's responsible for her own shallowness. Not some mythical crucible of old white men from the past. Society as a whole creates these standards, society as a whole upholds them, and it's retards like these that impede progress.

"The patriarchy" is a pretty common trope for foids to attribute any form of discrimination and mockery towards men who are less sexually successful, or perceived as less sexually successful, for one reason or another. It really is, in fact, the opposite: such behavior is toxic femininity as it reduces men to sex objects measured by only their physical characteristics.

Foids inadvertently support "the patriarchy" when they make jokes about penis size, height, and ugliness -- which are immutable qualities with no bearing on a person's character.

"My instinctive tingle for tall chads and hatred for manlets is the patriarchy's fault."

we can only hope her sword chops her

Fuck those people. Where is this? I have rebuttal. Please don't say IncelTears because I'm banned there.

Someone link them the 20/20 experiment where women, WOMEN, CAPABLE OF THEIR OWN THOUGHT, rejected short men. Fuck this.
You already know its inceltears.
It's not like we can do anything to debate them. I'm banned and most of the others accounts are probably also banned on there. And if you say anything that goes against the narrative you will get banned.
Bluepillers dont want debate, they want an echo chamber where they can act like some watch dog group when in reality they are just delusional faggots trying to attack those percieved lower than them

Last edited:
Like always, they find a way to blame men for their shallowness.

Whenever foids say things like this, they are basically admitting that foids are unthinking NPCs who simply follow societal programming.

Im not trying to have sex with men I dont care what they think about height.

Also - This is implying that men control what women want in a sexual partner.

"My instinctive tingle for tall chads and hatred for manlets is the patriarchy's fault."

Like always, they find a way to blame men for their shallowness.
You already know its inceltears.
It's not like we can do anything to debate them. I'm banned and most of the others accounts are probably also banned on there. And if you say anything that goes against the narrative you will get banned.
Bluepillers dont want debate, they want an echo chamber where they can act like some watch dog group when in reality they are just delusional faggots trying to attack those percieved lower than them
"The patriarchy" is a pretty common trope for foids to attribute any form of discrimination and mockery towards men who are less sexually successful, or perceived as less sexually successful, for one reason or another. It really is, in fact, the opposite: such behavior is toxic femininity as it reduces men to sex objects measured by only their physical characteristics.

Foids inadvertently support "the patriarchy" when they make jokes about penis size, height, and ugliness -- which are immutable qualities with no bearing on a person's character.

Physical attributes dont matter and if it's all mens fault

The gif doesnt serve it right

Yes all the problems i experience from my height from both men and women is all because of the mythical patriarchy. Not my abysmial height making me the size of the average 8th grader.

The patriarchy makes women glare and jeer at me on the street
If I wasn't banned, I'd have all kinds of rebuttal for this and all the time in the world to give it.
Bruh just make a new faggdit account it's not hard

They'll say it's caused by the "patriarchy" but if they see a guy who's 5'5 they wouldn't think about dating him, would they. No self-awareness. No, you stupid fucking cunt, it's your insanely high standards and chad chasing that is causing more and more men to become incels.

She is attracted to tall men herself 100%.